bts vs nct 127 (who performs better)

• bts black swan mr removed -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

nct 127 punch mr removed -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Black swan has a complicated choreo and a lot of the moments would cause breath instability, but bts handled it well overall. RM has the most stable voice out of all the rappers, while suga has better flow while still maintaining stability and staying on key. jhope is stable when he gets his 0.1 seconds. jimin is on key most of the times, but some of his vocal slides sound bad and out of tune. jungkook's voice has gone a lot stronger but he falls flat on some notes (which is only natural with the dance) but he sounds good and stable most his lines. v is off key in the first verse but is strong in the first half of the chorus.i feel like he isn't as good as jungkook at holding vocals during crazy choreo. jin is a stable singer and his voice is clear. even tho his voice isn't as high as jimin's, he still hits his notes quite smoothly.

punch choreography isn't as hardcore as black swan but their vocals are more difficult, so kinda evens it out. nct 127 is mostly chanting/talking/rapping, but there are glimmers of vocals in there. in the intro, all the members are singing so you can't really tell who is going off key. they all sound pretty good in unison though. i can't hear taeyeong when he whispers but his rapping is good; nice flow and clear enunciation, just not loud enough. jaehyun has a stable voice that cuts through in the chorus but he goes a lil shaky at times. haechan is really stable and has no trouble hitting his notes, same with jungwoo. very impressive. taeil has a strong voice and hits his notes quite effortlessly. jaehyun is stable when he leads the chorus. doyoung is shaky in his first lines, but sings perfectly in the bridge. mark doesn't get much lines, but he raps clearly and enunciates even better than the korean members. . yuta's vocals in the chorus are stable and good. when the vocals go quit

i tried to choose songs that had a fair amount of singing vs rapping to compare

tldr; nct 127 are better performers imo

• nobody's gonna read the paragraphs you've written over except the last line "nct 127 are better performers imo".

anyways "performance" is based on 4 categories: singing, rapping, dancing and stage presence. bts excels in at least 3 of these categories in comparison to nct, so my answer is bts performs better.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• nobody's gonna read the paragraphs you've written over except the last line "nct 127 are better performers imo".

anyways "performance" is based on 4 categories: singing, rapping, dancing and stage presence. bts excels in at least 3 of these categories in comparison to nct, so my answer is bts performs better.

yeah but are u critiquing them analytically or simply because ur a stan? bts have one great rapper in this performance; suga, and one good vocalist; jimin. there were THREE great vocalists in nct's performance (doyoung, jungwoo, haechan). i'll give bts the rapping. dancing goes to nct tho. bts are not better dancers than nct and that's simply because two of their dancers let the team down a lil bit (jin and rm). every member in nct can dance extremely well solo and that shows in their harmonious performance. i have to give it to nct 127. feel free to give ur analysis

• Why nct stans are so obsessed with pitting BTS against their favs these days?

I don't stan NCT. BTS are my 3rd ULT. I analyze performances and compare. No bias here. One group has to check all boxes and it's not right to claim its BTS or NCT 127 without giving reasons. My reason is Nct 127 - singing dancing, Bts - rapping, stage presence. Generally, nct 127 dance better, sing better while bts have the stage presence and appeal that everyone loves, and they have suga to boast for rapping (i think nct win in rapping too but i have to give it bts otherwise yall will think im a hater). I could break it all down for ya'll but i can't be bothered lol. You are free to view bts as better. They are great performers indeed, but it's all down to technicalities in all areas of performance. bts win out and some while nct 127 win out in the more important ones

BLACKPINK x EXO x SNSD x ITZY x TWICE x BTS    
     BLACKPINK-Lovesick-Girls-MV-black-pink-43582300-798-361.gif

Edited once, last by blkpnk ().

• BTS > NCT.

But, Taeyong is a better center than Jungkook... :zipr:

I love Jungkook and he's an amazing dancer but Taeyong's dancing elevates NCT's whole performance.

Not only is taeyong a better center, but taeyong and mark rap better live than 2/3 of bts rapline suga is the only one who raps good in and out of bts. rm and hoseok are mediocre in bts, lets not kid ourselves. mark and taeyong show more rap skill in this performance

than i see in most bts' performances. i seriously love bts and their music but we're talking about skill here

• yeah but are u critiquing them analytically or simply because ur a stan? bts have one great rapper in this performance; suga, and one good vocalist; jimin. there were THREE great vocalists in nct's performance (doyoung, jungwoo, haechan). i'll give bts the rapping. dancing goes to nct tho. bts are not better dancers than nct and that's simply because two of their dancers let the team down a lil bit (jin and rm). every member in nct can dance extremely well solo and that shows in their harmonious performance. i have to give it to nct 127. feel free to give ur analysis

taeil is on the same level as rm when it comes to dancing though. btw there's not much difference between the overall rating of their dance as a group. group performance matters more than solo performances. if you really want to compare them individually, then that's a different discussion. :wellr:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Not only is taeyong a better center, but taeyong and mark rap better live than 2/3 of bts rapline suga is the only one who raps good in and out of bts. rm and hoseok are mediocre in bts, lets not kid ourselves. mark and taeyong show more rap skill in this performance

than i see in most bts' performances. i seriously love bts and their music but we're talking about skill here

Yeah, no... I have to disagree with that. BTS' rap line is more diverse and each member has a certain rapping technique.

Mark and Taeyong are fast but they sound the same every rap verse. There's no emotion or personal connection to their performance, imo. It's just monotone.

• Not only is taeyong a better center, but taeyong and mark rap better live than 2/3 of bts rapline suga is the only one who raps good in and out of bts. rm and hoseok are mediocre in bts, lets not kid ourselves. mark and taeyong show more rap skill in this performance

you think taeyong is a better rapper than bts's rap line?

let me laugh

• taeil is on the same level as rm when it comes to dancing though. btw there's not much difference between the overall rating of their dance as a group. group performance matters more than solo performances. if you really want to compare them individually, then that's a different discussion. :wellr:

but taeil still technically dances better. comparing individually is indeed a different discussion, that's why i put emphasis on how they perform as a group. nct dance better individually AND as a group. they sing better, no doubt for me. i'll give bts rapping even tho RM and Jhope are mediocre in most performances

• but taeil still technically dances better. comparing individually is indeed a different discussion, that's why i put emphasis on how they perform as a group. nct dance better individually AND as a group. they sing better, no doubt for me. i'll give bts rapping even tho RM and Jhope are mediocre in most performances

GURL

how do yall even have the courage to call hobi and joon mediocre when it comes to rapping :sadr:

• but taeil still technically dances better. comparing individually is indeed a different discussion, that's why i put emphasis on how they perform as a group. nct dance better individually AND as a group. they sing better, no doubt for me. i'll give bts rapping even tho RM and Jhope are mediocre in most performances

well you should consider stage presence as well. technically you can be a great singer or dancer but stage presence makes the performance 10x times better. As for singing, apart from dooyoung and taeil, others are pretty average, so it all goes down to preference after those two though.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Official Post

Ok, let me summarize:

• You really think NCT excels in more categories than BTS and thus are superior performers.
    • You also think NCT are better at rapping overall, but don't want to be labeled a 'hater' so you're giving it to BTS.

Given all that, what I can make out from this mess of a comparison is that for some reason you really want validation to officially change your third ult from BTS to NCT. It's ok, go ahead. You don't need permission. You already seemed to have made the change in your head. Now make it in your sig and be done with it.

• yall gon hate me for this! keep in mind i dont stan either and i quite literally dislike 127.

nct 127 are overall better performers, they have a better vocal line, and are synchronized dancers plus i dont think a bts member could touch taeyong in terms of stage presence tbh. bts’ dance line is better by far in terms of SKILL but bts as a group has two dance holes while 127 just has johnny’s flimsy ass. this isnt to say bts have no stage presence, they do i just think 127 has more.

i would keep in mind tho all sm artists (except for ballad singers likr taeyeon) in 2020 and now dont sing live completely. sometimes they have a backtrack that overpowers their live vocals OR its a pre-recorded live track playing over the live performance. bts actually sings live from what ive seen. so you cant really evalute live vocals during a performance when nct hardly sing live while dancing.

before the three nctzens on here attack me, just bc a group doesnt sing live while dancing doesnt make them bad vocalists and vice versa

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• BTS are great performers, and have great choreo from time to time.

But when it comes to dancing, I don't think any other group comes close to the level NCT in 2020-2021 are operating on.

lol you must not know many current bgroups if you think nct are the best in terms of dancing

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• This thread contains 67 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!