Better discography: f(x) or BTS?

• Yes you might think this is a strange comparison but I think it's not to crazy when you think about it.

In one corner you have arguably the most critically acclaimed girl group of all time f(x). Who has one ot two albums that appear in almost every kpop fans top 10 albums of all time.

Then in the other corner you have BTS. Arguably the most popular and successful kpop group of all time. And according to ARMY success equals quality.

So who do you think has the best discography ever?

You already know I'm biased and will choose my favorite group ever f(x). But don't forget Billboard chose Pink Tape as the BEST KPOP ALBUM OF THE DECADE last year. That's an amazing achievement. Think of all the great albums released between 2010 and 2019. Yet Billboard said f(x) >>> everybody else.

Their opinion should be held in high regard and I definitely agree.

What do you think?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stop this already lmao. BTS wins obviously.Their music is appreciated everywhere on this planet and by music critics. You will only make f(x) get dragged in the end. :pepefeelsweirdestman: Btw, F(x) is great.

Billboard disagrees though.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• According to ARMYs Billboard music critics are some gossip journalists so f(x) will get dragged how much you try.

Btw what does it say about Army when everytime another group is mentioned beside them that group gets dragged?

• f(x) r overrated as fuck

That's hilarious coming from a blink.

• Lol so mature.

• Seriously tho, f(x) doesn't even come up when talking about legendary 2nd gen KPOP groups.

Then you compare them to BTS? The pinnacle of the 3rd gen group?

Come on.

• That's hilarious coming from you.

Ok I'll admit you got me there.

But I don't see how f(x) is overrated when 3rd gen girl groups were molded from Pink Tape.

• Seriously tho, f(x) doesn't even come up when talking about legendary 2nd gen KPOP groups.

Then you compare them to BTS? The pinnacle of the 3rd gen group?

Come on.

That doesn't matter. They ARE legendary.

1. One of only a handful of girl groups from 2nd gen to sell 100k for a album.

2. Electric Shock became only the 3rd girl group mv to reach 100 million views on YouTube.

3. Hot Summer sold over 3 million on digital.

4. Became first kpop group ever invited to famous South by Southwest music Festival in Texas.

5. And still in 2021 a top 10 kpop group (read: not girl group but GROUP) in China.

And I didn't even mention all their career awards.

• You know that their awards even if you did mention their career awards doesn't even reach half the awards BTS have right? They wouldn't even compare to the awards BTS have in 2020 alone. Listing them like that won't make any difference

But hey, since it's probably your hobby to create fan wars, you do you. Have fun being delusional!

• Ok I'll admit you got me there.

But I don't see how f(x) is overrated when 3rd gen girl groups were molded from Pink Tape.

You are right. f(x) isn't over rated because people prob forgot about them already. #realtalk.

• You know that their awards even if you did mention their career awards doesn't even reach half the awards BTS have right? They wouldn't even compare to the awards BTS have in 2020 alone. Listing them like that won't make any difference

But hey, since it's probably your hobby to create fan wars, you do you. Have fun being delusional!

This isn't a thread comparing awards. It's about comparing quality of music.

I just listed those achievements cause you said f(x) is never mentioned as legendary. Which can't be further from the truth.

Even Red Velvet and aespa owe more to f(x) than they do to SNSD.

• This isn't a thread comparing awards. It's about comparing quality of music.

I just listed those achievements cause you said f(x) is never mentioned as legendary. Which can't be further from the truth.

Even Red Velvet and aespa owe more to f(x) than they do to SNSD.

Quality equates to recognition, and recognition equates to fans.

Recognition and fans results to awards.

• f(x) has the best gg discography of all time for me.

Both these groups have different strengths, so don't think this is a good comparison. Overall, I find f(x) music more experimental and Bts to be more polished.

My favorite f(x) song - Wish list
    My favorite bts song - Tomorrow

Edited once, last by valory ().

• f(x) has the best gg discography of all time for me.

Both these groups have different strengths, so don't think this is a good comparison. Overall, I find f(x) music more experimental and Bts to be more polished.

My favorite f(x) song - Wish list
    My favorite bts song - 134340

Great choice.

BTS doesn't have anything as epic as Wish List.

• The group that have these songs in their discography

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!