JENNIE and Matt Champion - Slow Motion

• NEW JENNIE MUSIC

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlinkTaglist

• Will Jennie stans even know who this man is? I sure as hell don't I barely recognized her voice.

• BROCKHAMPTON had more of a niche fanbase, so I'm not surprised people don't know who Matt is. Their music is fun to listen to, but it's not mainstream and I don't think they ever wanted to be.

"SUGAR" is my favorite song by them. Probably their most marketable one as far as going mainstream.

I respect Jennie doing something different but it's just so bland, any female artist could do this.

• Yeah. Same. Like I said, it sounds a bit too Billie-inspired. Inspiration isn't a bad thing. It's great a lot of the time. We need to start normalizing it as K-pop fans. That way, we won't give the haters any ammunition to work with, and it's all much more constructive in terms of appreciating music and its evolution. I just think Billie Eilish's music runs the risk of sounding all the same after a while.

This sounds more like a pre-release song or an intro of some sort.

This was deffo Billie inspired. I just expected something girl crush related. It also helps I very seldom listen to KPop ballads unless it's from a soloist

• Blinks only have themselves to blame for the impeding dragging Jennie is about to get when her real impact without Abel comes through. I will never understand why her fandom continues to set her up. She claimed it as her song so y'all can't wiggle out of this one. If she doesn't surpass 4.3M streams with this one version and debut top 3 on Spotify Global and a top 90 HOT 100 entry like a webtoon OST....

• Blinks only have themselves to blame for the impeding dragging Jennie is about to get when her real impact without Abel comes through. I will never understand why her fandom continues to set her up. She claimed it as her song so y'all can't wiggle out of this one. If she doesn't surpass 4.3M streams with this one version and debut top 3 on Spotify Global and a top 90 HOT 100 entry like a webtoon OST....

Awww look it thinks its people...

This is such a bs take :skull:

Even The Weekend himself has songs which pull different numbers, some are bigger hits and some don't do all that well. That is actually *normal.*

Anyway, whatever was the point of this bs post, I am not sure why you felt overwhelming need to say this out of nowhere lmao

• This is such a bs take :skull:

Even The Weekend himself has songs which pull different numbers, some are bigger hits and some don't do all that well. That is actually *normal.*

Anyway, whatever was the point of this bs post, I am not sure why you felt overwhelming need to say this out of nowhere lmao

Its just another one of those weird gronky blackpink haters that thinks their opinion has value or meaning.

• the song is fine. I would totaly listen to it, while working

it is not a main track

but the video is sooooooo bad

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• This is such a bs take :skull:

Thank you for giving me the chance to show how weak Jennie is globally and compared to her members. (Jisoo actually did better than her on Spotify Global with 1 version of Flowers) Comparing the weeknd's flop songs (that still can rival BTS streams) to Jennie is the worst example in defending her when she has never had any true hit song globally. She is a local act that does the best in SK (Jisoo actually did better than her there too but this is not about her)

Jennie songs debut (her impact) on Spotity Global:

Solo - 675K streams

OOTG - 1.4M streams

You and Me - 4.6M streams (Spotify fraudulently combined 2 different codes)

You and Me Seperated - 2.4M and 1.9M streams

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

HOT 100 on debut (her impact):

Solo - N/A

OOTG - N/A

You and Me - #2 Bubbling Under

OOTG (After Abel revved up his machine) - #51 for 10 weeks aka Jennie's only entry

External Content x.com

And yet blinks are conflating Abel's machine as her success. When she performs the way she usually does tomorrow, blinks will not care she is getting lashings because of them and will continue to set her up because of OOTG. And when even her main album title track fails to surpass OOTG.....

• Blah blah blah, bunch of useless shit from a... well, I already said it in this sentence.

It still surprises me everyday that antis know more about my favs stats than I do...

Like I barely have enough time to care about my favs let alone worry what some other potential group that I don't care for charts or sells or whatever

• I am not reading all that, I hope you have good day.

• D4 peaked at 830k on Spotify, Solo at 1.2m. BTS’s Idol at 1.3m-1.5m.

Why are you trying to act like relative for the time, Jennie didn’t do really good numbers with a 2018 release?

Solo also did much better than Flower in SK. You and Me was not a new release for fans and still did well.

Your comparatives are all over the place :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Jennie hasn’t had a proper release since Solo. She’s released a song she had already performed for months and some collabs.

Why don't you feel the impact of real life human interaction?

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Recorded 3 years ago

External Content twitter.com

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• one of the girls flopped when it was released and people like you blame it o jennie and considered it a jennie song then when it started to gain traction on tiktok ( mostly jennie's part) then it became an abel song and her not having to do anything with their success . it's hilarious to see the switch up

plus no all the weeknd songs are successful btw

• Recorded 3 years ago

oh so it's an old song? well it's good that she tried something different even years back

• This thread contains 60 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!