Posts by Beesknees

I’d go bloop moving towards bop.

Not that catchy on the first 1/2 listens. The rap sections from both are the best, however, the vocals sound a bit weirdly processed :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Female vocals and a male rapper collab tends to be secret sauce though :pepe-narrow-eyes: Also Zico is solid as usual, by far the best rapper in the kpop sphere (even though he’s not always in there)

Jennie coming back more often after Solo would have been an interesting timeline :pepe-narrow-eyes:

A female idol being this relevant 8 years into their career in multiple facets is rare. It’s usually acting in Kdramas that helps maintain relevance the most :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Can imagine this will get some tiktok dance trend going as well.

There are way too many korean articles to read through about the press conference, but from the ones that I read they are very careful with reporting on MHJ leaking the kakao chats between her and Bang PD. They briefly mention it but don't go into details. Maybe that will come later but they of course don't want to risk getting involved in any defamation suit. There are strong rules in Korea for that when it comes to the media.

If her lawyers don’t know even what she can and can’t show then they’d deserve to lose :pepe-cross:

Wonder what other tea she’ll drop over the next few days :pepe-popcorn:

I know you are pretty obsessed with BTS and Armys, and leave no chance to shade or mention them at every turn, but would you see how stupid the woman you have been shooting hard for is? LMAO

She accepted she did go to a shaman regarding BTS...what an absolute idiot

Liz⁷ 💜 monochrome logistics (@lizzyfaith) on X

New Jeans could disband today and MHJ could go to prison and I don’t think I would care one bit :pepe-narrow-eyes: I do like playing devils advocate against large conglomerates though, yes.

I’m talking about the timing, not whether she did or not. Hybe released it just before the conference for a reason

Missed all of the interesting stuff :pepe-narrow-eyes:

There is something hilarious about Hybe dropping BTS’s name again just before her live conference. So predictable in their attempts to weaponise the fandom :pepe-cross:

So many fandoms dislike MHJ that it’ll be hard to delineate what’s fandom and emotionally driven and what’s more general public driven in terms of reception and thoughts on the conference. Will need a few hours at least :pepe-narrow-eyes:

oh... bitch ive been misreading it the whole time... im having a damn dyslexic moment. sorry

Beesknees im sorry lol. i was misreading the word, even when you posted me originally. but it was still confirmed that vp downloaded the data

Thought so :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Having to rely on translations on something where terminology is so important is always a mess :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Funny how they regurgitate a lot of pointless stuff in the press release for the interim findings but not something more incriminating such as downloading the files. Guess they need to prove it was actually used and/or disseminated

I’m aware of the timeline and that the latest on the confidential piece is that they “suspect” it was downloaded.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

However, they didn’t mention anything around the confidential information in the interim findings. Hence why I’m confused around how you’re wording it and if I’m missing something

none of adore's rebuttals make any sense. their whole "clarification" is that the evidence is just "notes". doesnt change the fact that it was plans for a takeover and min heejin very much knew. vp a also allegedly showed hybe contracts with investors in the audit. wheres the excuse for that?

You’ve said contracts multiple times and I can’t tell if you’re still misreading what the initial statement on the interim results says or if I’m missing something :pepe-narrow-eyes:

If anything, if there’s one thing that’s lacking it’s any info on what the confidential information that was taken is. I can’t imagine having plans to separate mean much on its own but that’s the main storyline from the interim results

Basically the entire interim statement talks about plans to take

there are already contracts written up with external investors. imo that is circumstantial "proof" that the confidential financial info vp a downloaded was shared externally.

It says contacts with external investors not contract, unless that’s a translation error.

If they had contracts written up the investors would be complicit surely. Unless Ador also lied to them which would then open up Ador/Hybe to litigation.

I’d be more interested to know what the documents contain as they talk about a charge for breaches of trust (I.e. stealing confidential information) but they haven’t mentioned what. As much as they keep mentioning plans to separate, that doesn’t mean anything on its own.

Curious to see what the rebuttal will be :pepe-narrow-eyes:

i mean... it is pretty clear mhj does not care about burning her bridges with hybe. part of one of the plans was literally to bombard hybe with mistreatment claims, which they're already trying to slip out. i think mhj was banking on winning a media war with hybe regardless of what happened and keep public sympathy. she herself even mentioned this being a case of "david and goliath". going head to head with a big company could definitely been spun as noble. but the problem is hybe struck first and her gut reaction response about illit was way too much of a mask off moment.

Hence the stupidity of it all. Mistreatment claims were supposedly one route. But based on everything we’ve heard they’ve mostly been aiming to work covertly.

None of the routes that have been presented hold much logic or sense. Route that would fail at multiple angles and struggle to even make it through a due diligence process if you’re a potential investor/seller

if mhj wants to poach new jeans out of hybe and has the resources to do so, it has already been said in various articles that she can. she can cancel newjean's ador contracts, pay the fee she would incur for doing so, and pull them from the company to a new label set up by her and her investors. but it is clear that she cannot do this right now for some reason, whether it has to do with not having the investors or not wanting to give over any of newjean's current IP to hybe ect. i think her best interest would have been to avoid the mud slinging with hybe by conceding to their demands. bc now she's in a much more difficult position and her image is worse than it was a week ago.

You’re missing the point. The end result is still likely getting blacklisted.

MHJ had already complained about Hybe/Belift before this audit was launched and everything properly kicked off. She had already accused them of plagiarism and was burning bridges. If after that fact none of this happened but she still bought them out, you don’t think Hybe would be pissed?

my thought is that if any of her investors were really already 100% on board, she would have already just resigned or even responded privately to hybe's initial internal correspondance calling for a board meeting. she's clearly biding her time. either trying to still convince newjeans or still convince investors. and now with hybe's character assassination of her, it wont be as easy.

Investors on board doesn’t really mean anything if there is nothing in the corporate governance structure that allows her to buy shares. So why would she resign if she had investors?

Selling shares would also need approvals from the board of both the subsidiary and the parent. Hybe’s entire ecosystem would be bottom of the barrel if it didn’t have those basic checks and balances in place so you have to assume they do.

99% of the ADOR strategies being floated about don’t make any sense which is where my confusion comes in. Why would an investor deal with Ador at the moment if they’re interested in New Jeans, when Hybe are the majority owner with also the voting rights I.e they make the final decision on who to sell to. You can’t own Ador without going through Hybe.

If potential investors were to then start spouting weaknesses/threats to Hybe in any meetings that they could only know through insider trading, Hybe would surely tell them to piss off and it’d be a massive red flag.

If there was some ridiculous clause that allowed them to sever their relationship with Hybe for a penalty fee, especially after complaining about plagiarism, Hybe would still be pissed and with the power they wield in the entertainment sphere, would blacklist them to hell. That’s not a good end result for MHJ or NJ.

The only strategy that makes sense is Hybe being forced to sell Ador for debt reasons, without them knowing it was pushed by MHJ. Because if they knew, it’d be back to getting black listed. But that’s incredibly unlikely :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Confused :pepe-narrow-eyes:

I've been battling other girl group stans for two years, when apparently a portion of Armys harbor more resentment and disdain for NewJeans than all those girl group fandoms combined.

Interesting :pepe-notes:

Hasn’t this been obvious for months? Certain users in this thread have been very present in certain threads throughout the last year or two :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Kpop fans, especially BTS fans, have always been very predictable.