Posts by not2day

See that's the difference between BigHit and anyone that came from SM. BigHit don't accuse everyone becasue Army says they are copying. The only time when they listened to the stans was when SM quietly credited slow rabbit. And even then BigHit didn't publicly shame NCT Dream. There are actually A LOT of things BigHit could accuse of copying but they don't publicly name and shame. Stans will be stans if you thought you did something there you didn't. BigHit only goes after real plagerism like some show copying BTS Proof photoshoot because that is something they created and it would hold up in court. If they listened to every Army that accuses everyone of copying BTS they'd end up like SM.

She did it again.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is why the red herrings she keeps throwing out and her followers eating it up makes no sense. She copied the exact same music video concept from them going on a road trip in a car to playing in the woods to playing in the beach.

So that is a no you haven't checked your confirmation bias? That's fine continue to call everything HYBE mediaplay but don't then whine when others call MHJ mediaplay what it is too. Bunnies getting mad about that brand rep mediaplay agaisnt New Jeans but in the same breath don't understand why ARMY would have problems with New Jeans/MHJ and call that out after enduring that same "New Jeans SURPASS BTS" for a whole year... Do you not see the irony? Bunnies should be the very last people complaining about this.

To express clearly why ARMY find everything MHJ and their parents are saying flawed is because everything besides the "copying" MHJ has done it to BTS x10.

External Content x.com

We've seen all of BTS connections and friendships used solely for New Jeans, all their previous group cfs New Jeans got in a matter of months since debut. Also went after Blackpink's luxury fashion brands in just a matter of months when they were irrelevant globally. And now she's nitpicking another privelged group also doing the same?

I think people need to understand that after she said "HYBE had nothing to do with ADOR" in January 2023 after joining BigHit because of BTS money and clout then mediaplaying New Jeans as "BTS little sister" "BTS successor" "Surpassed BTS" "New Jeans takes BTS place" "New Jeans replace BTS HYBE future secured" for a whole year ARMY want to see her kicked out without being labeled HYBE stans. Yes there are some very persistent BigHit/Bang PD company stans who sees BTS as HYBE because they built that empire but many have valid reasons as to not supporting or believing anything that woman says especially after some of the things she and New Jeans mothers has stated they enjoyed when it was New Jeans receiveing the uplifting. And even the irony of her "copying" accusations don't stick either because her or her team posted for their new boy group that it would be "TXT without the lore" last year for their auditions. And especially looking for tall/ Yeonjun lookalikes. Again copying and mediapaying off of others is not a concern to ADOR when it benefits them even within the company but everyone else can't do the same to her group? This is what most of you are overlooking as well and taking everything MHJ says at face value. People can point that out and not be labeled defending a company just saying.

We will find out if HYBE wasted our time revealing this prematurely when it's taken to court but I as well as many others do not buy into her copying/mistreatment/mediaplaying negatively against New Jeans as she and ADOR has been on the hunt for a "TXT without the lore" group with many Yeonjuns and was perfectly fine with all the articles that put down BTS to uplift New Jeans during their enlistment. I don't know if HYBE has a strong case yet as they are releasing info in batches but for putting all these groups through this ordeal they had better. MHJ will be fired point blank period. She has made an enemy of 2 labels already and of course now HYBE has no choice but to set an example because of it.

Clown did I say anything about Min Heejin?

So that is a no you haven't checked your confirmation bias? That's fine continue to call everything HYBE mediaplay but don't then whine when others call MHJ mediaplay what it is too. Bunnies getting mad about that brand rep mediaplay agaisnt New Jeans but in the same breath don't understand why ARMY would have problems with New Jeans/MHJ and call that out after enduring that same "New Jeans SURPASS BTS" for a whole year... Do you not see the irony? Bunnies should be the very last people complaining about this.

The mediaplay is hilarious. Another Hybe group has plagarism accusations with both of their title tracks but the media never picked up. But the pro Hybe journalists are all over this :huuh:

Have you checked your confirmation bias? Everything HYBE puts out is mediaplay and everything MHJ puts out is 100% factual. Both sides are doing mediaplay to put their position/stance in a positive light but only HYBE mediaplaying is deemed as lies. This wasn't the case when HYBE was putting down BTS to make New Jeans look better for the good part of all of 2023.

This thread will be silly once HYBE reveals all the evidence they are witholding about MHJ. Tokkis have convinved themselves she's innocent when nothing she has stated so far clears her. We can pretend that very calculated heist her and her minions came up with is a joke (when has a criminal ever said they did a crime they are accused of?) but in HYBE's many statements they have made it known they have other supporting evidence that shows her not only being greedy and backstabbing, but the convos with her shaman and her vice president has more incriminating evidence backing up the breach of trust that they will show in court. To answer the question of this thread she is a liabilty in any coporate/business setting. Whether tokkis are simply as entitled as MHJ in wanting everything to just go their way she has caused many HYBE groups damage that the other labels will want her out for. And if by some luck HYBE is able to trace the cult nonsense on top of the other things that were timely revealed after documents titled "HYBE SINS" to be released in May as blackmail back to her she has more legal trouble her way.

So firing her is default. Then continue the legal battles on whether she committed criminal conduct in court. New Jeans will be fine. I do not understand this blind loyalty tokkis have to MHJ as if she is New Jeans herself. It's very strange. But this whole ordeal has shown me is that tokkis and token stans that hate HYBE are more than comfortable with a woman who was already the most paid HYBE CEO ($2 million dollars) to be extremely ungrateful and being greedy for more after getting a label for free, 4/5 members taken from Source Music which left them with debt and their scheduled debut in limbo and incurring no debt for her group with almost $12 million surplus and not caring that the 20% her and her minions has in shares was all loaned by Bang PD's own money. Just on a personal front I don't know how someone can support someone like that because she makes concepts for your favorite group. She will also be a liability to New Jeans down the once they grow older and start understanding their contracts and worth if this didn't happen.

External Content x.com

This will make it the 2nd idol produce type of show where JungKook's the most mentioned by 4th/5th gen idols

External Content twitter.com

External Content x.com

All the comments are about him staring directly at the camera turning them on even more. Women. The caption is true. His whole mentality changed last year. By calling out his stalkers to saying he's not innocent like army makes him out to be to clarifying he's a grown man it was so refreshing to see him not giving a care to his haters or fans babying him.

I've seen this exact script play out. All throughout early 2023 antis and akgaes were calling him depressed and jobless only for him to release Seven and Golden in the 2nd half of the year. And we know how that turned out. I would say they should enjoy the peace while it still lasts but Jungkook has made everyone on stan twitter bitter and pressed with his existence now. I'm excited for new music but I think even though he is inactive/not promoting he will still be dragged for producing great charting results that active acts might lose to. I don't know if I want to go through that again.

This year? Next year? Never? It's just hard to image him never publicly (and confirmed by him) dating someone for 11 years now. He's the most eligible catch a female idol could get. He's had 20+ female admirers over the years. And now with his success and wealth that just doubled.

I'm a gay Jungkook fanboy who know can tell he's straighter than an arrow. The taekook and jlkook shippers won't like that.

Tae changed his profile picture during the release of his songs and the photo is from the concept teaser S

Shh let OP who is so eager for BTS and those girls being connected in some way live in their bubble. Taehyung has never claimed her while she on the other hand posted the outfit and specified when she wore it. Very desperate of her. So blinks have made it their mission to make everything he does just as desperate for her attention when he's posted black and white + color photos whenever he has a new project. I think blinks like OP needs to understand that army not armyblinks will never like their girls and want no association with them ever. Army will stan and hype any other woman on Earth with a pulse (like IU and Han Solee) then ever like those girls. Blinks need to bully armyblinks and not associate them with fans who only likes BTS.

I'm happy Jungkook is free from this annoyance but blinks always wanting to insert those girls at any cost are trying to include them in the 97 liner group chat Jungkook created and popularized by revealing it back in 2017.

External Content youtube.com

You won't believe how much #1 costs but I'm sure you already have a hint who that is.