Why is Le Sserafim being dragged by SM stans for their Easy encore?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm sorry i love lesserafim

But you need some really really strong argument to defend this encore

Especially sakura she's my bias since izone but honestly since she's in HYBE she just sound like she regress vocally everytime lsrf is making a cb

She sounded much better at the end of izone and had a drastic improvement since produce which just seem to have completely disappear recently

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-life-support:

They should have used this coz it's the same song and it's Yunjin and Chaewon actually singing

External Content youtu.be

• Theyre literally always dragged for their singing, it's nothing new

Btw SM stans have the right to drag them when this is the standard encore for SM idols

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• And then you post an encore with backtrack? (Wendy and Irene vocals still playing in the background in some parts they don't sing but holding the mic) The best group that can adequately sing with no backing vocals and dance at the same time is Nmixx but it wasn't their stans and most of the replies making this hate filled tweet bullying this group for what exactly? None of their stans ever claimed they are the best singers and yet it's the SM stans having problems with them?

• And then you post an encore with backtrack? (Wendy and Irene vocals still playing in the background in some parts they don't sing but holding the mic) The best group that can adequately sing with no backing vocals and dance at the same time is Nmixx but it wasn't their stans and most of the replies making this hate filled tweet bullying this group for what exactly? None of their stans ever claimed they are the best singers and yet it's the SM stans having problems with them?

are we really acting as if this live never existed

i mean people were dragging red velvet saying they are bad singer who never sing live because their lives sounded too good to be true

and then this performance happen and made everyone shut their mouth

External Content www.youtube.com

btw i don't understand why you are talking about singing and dancing at the same time because lsrf isn't dancing here

• BTW it's time to normalize idols getting some heat for not being able to do their jobs properly

because YES !!! SINGING IS THEIR JOB and some of you seems to forget about it

if you do your job you try to do it decently well or you are getting some heat,

and this comment is for lsrf as much for any other group

sorry but if tomorrow I'm sick and the doctor i went to, doesn't do his job like i expect it, and doing things not fully

i'm not gonna say " oh you didn't do what i expected but no problem i understand, it's notlike you had years to learn how to do your job, so you don't deserve any heat"

and i bet none of you would have this reaction if you're going to see someone for something, and it's their job and doesn't reach the expectations that you would have for someone doing his job after years of learning how to do it

• The bar is so in hell that when singers do their job properly kpop fans say it's fake lmao

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• It's so different how international fans are trying to blow this up to paint them in a bad light whole Korean fans are nothing but complimenting them in the comments section

External Content youtube.com

• it's not that great of an encore that's true but some of the qrts are just :skull: as usual

Also we talk about sm stans but some of gfriend/viviz stans?! Source and Hybe clearly effed up when they disbanded GF so I get being mad at them but the way they lash out at lsf like calm down. The fandom is not too big but despite that I constantly see them whenever lsf gets dragged. It's an obsession and not the EXO song (it all comes back to SM :pepe-narrow-eyes: ).

• I've said this before but this song doesn't suit them. Notes are too low that require more vocals skills (which most of the members lack). I know it sounds weird but low notes are harder for girls to sing than high notes.

• Well. All began when a post in twitter praising that "live" -EASY- performance in VEVO. with the tittle "Omg, without backtrack" appears, and SM stans, as evil as they are, went to say this is not live, is prerecorded (wich is true, is something HYbe does very often) because there is no way that girls sing that song so well while dancing, but did bad in previous encores while they were just standing there. And this new encore reaffirm this. I know because nswers post the Nmixx encores to brag about it, but ofc, they werent as evil as SM stans.

• They sound great and cute. F the haters.

bartkun Back me up here.

you can even see by the comments that everyone is pointing different people that are good or bad

so in consequence it means that knetz can't get a consensus

overall I will comment it in Sakura's english...

they, are hating "no reason, just because"

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepe-life-support:

The way they slow down the video to match the singing with Sakura. Lmao

• They deserved to get dragged. Its not the first time.

The members that are not strong singers should be doing vocal training every day.

• Wow Yunjin sounds kinda bad here ngl

I mean, I love them, really, and they surely gave their best
    Maybe that's just all they can do

But For some reason, even Kazuha was better than Yunjin

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• Oof lol, that was pretty tough.

An idols job isn't to be a great singer. An idol's job is to make people like them and buy their stuff. There are plenty of beloved/mega-successful idols who can't sing or dance or rap. You just need to make popular music and connect to the audience.

• they sing fine whats the problem

External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 71 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!