wtf was hybe thinking with a minor in the group

• isn’t this choreo a bit off for eunchae? like shes still a kid no ☠️☠️☠️

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they’ve been pushing that sexy concept on le sserafim since their debut.. i think it can easily wait a year or two. eunchae just turned seventeen this is not good

• i usually dont see much an issue, but eunchae in lesserafim is one of the more out of place maknaes in kpop

you have this super bubbly maknae thats much younger then the rest of the group, her with kazuha dressing much more conservative, then you got sakura/yunjin going pure sex half the time

e/ not the mention she was hidden in fearless m/v, now got like 10 seconds of time in easy due to the concepts lol

• How so? Please expound on this take. I'm genuinely curious

i edited, lesserafim in general imo, is just not balanced at all - should also note, kazuha up until this comeback, wore pants/jeans like 80% of the time, or super long biker shorts if she had a skirt on, clearly wasent comfortable

i dont think its coincidence eunchae/kazuha were also the least trained members and added last minute

e/ its not even about the minors/sexualized thing, like i stan jype groups

• i edited, lesserafim in general imo, is just not balanced at all

i dont think its coincidence eunchae/kazuha were also the least trained members and added last minute

e/ its not even about the minors/sexualized thing, like i stan jype groups

So is your main issue with the outfit coordination? Because, while LSF does hover sometimes in the "sensual" with their concepts, I would never describe any of their choreography as overtly sexual, other than perhaps a couple sequences in Perfect Night's choreography.

But the Fearless/Antifragile/Unforgiven title track trilogy isn't close to the sexy concepts you'd see from previous gen sexy concept queens like AOA or EXID.

• So is your main issue with the outfit coordination? Because, while LSF does hover sometimes in the "sensual" with their concepts, I would never describe any of their choreography as overtly sexual, other than perhaps a couple sequences in Perfect Night's choreography.

But the Fearless/Antifragile/Unforgiven title track trilogy isn't close to the sexy concepts you'd see from previous gen sexy concept queens like AOA or EXID.

yeah its the cordi mostly, the concepts all are fine. but they way they dress yunjin vs eunchae is such a stark difference

e/ like i said, its whatever issue, just makes eunchae look so misplaced in the group, that appears at least by cordi to want to be sexier/edgier

• It looks like lsf is going in a more sensual direction :melon_think: idk why im a little surprised i mean they did teeter on the edge before

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Hi,

Maybe it's just me, but that choreo wasn't sexual at all. It could be because of my previous dance experience though.

-knysom

I just rewatched the Easy stage for about the 5th time.

It's not sexual at all. In fact, most Fearnots are upset Eunchae wasn't featured more because this concept and genre suit her dance skills the best.

• this thread isn’t about easy though?

Oh.

Let me watch the Smart stage again and see if it'll alter my opinion.

Yeah, I still don't think it was particularly egregious or anything. Eunchae is 17 not 7. I don't think rolling or shaking hips is that scandalous, but that's just me.

Now were they doing choreo like THIS, I would be concerned

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think as Fimmies fan I can't really say much here

there also is cultural difference with how we see/count age here in Europe

but I will write a bit how it's in Poland

Eunchae was born in 2006 so if asked, anyone would say ah you are 18 then

because most of older middle-age/older people just count age by years not months

and here you are adult when you are 18

but overall I know that the age counting and all that in Korea is different so like I said

I'm zipping my mouth here

ps: also don't really like that underwear sports panty thing that Yunjin wore under shorts, they could at least put some shoelaces there between jeans shorts it would look more normal

External Content www.youtube.com

• Sucks for Eunchae. If they wanted a sexy concept they should have let her debut in another group.

Correct me if Im'm wrong ( I get you and catgirl mixed up)

Aren't you the poster that was saying Cookie's lyrics and content are ok because minors can be sexual?

• Correct me if Im'm wrong ( I get you and catgirl mixed up)

Aren't you the poster that was saying Cookie's lyrics and content are ok because minors can be sexual?

Actually I am the one tokkis got a beef with ever since I made a post about how problematic the sexualization in NewJeans was... that was like in 2022. I've been targeted by them ever since because they thought me being a dive was the main reason I wasn't a fan of that shit. So no, it definitely wasn't me, lol.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Actually I am the one tokkis got a beef with ever since I made a post about how problematic the sexualization in NewJeans was... that was like in 2022. I've been targeted by them ever since because they thought me being a dive was the main reason I wasn't a fan of that shit. So no, it definitely wasn't me, lol.

Fair enough

On deeper searching... it was neither of you. Both cat-people here have spoken against Cookie.

I'VE BEEN MANDELA EFFECTED!

• eh yeah who cares they've always been doing weird stuff. i feel like they think as long as shes not doing the butt dance at her main part it's ok lol.

i don't really care 17s old enough in my opinion

the dance looks amazinggg too love the sexy sorta tropical concept for them

• How so? Please expound on this take. I'm genuinely curious

Probably because she kinda doesn't fit with the concept, she is awesome but lsfm does more mature concept with grown ups and then there she is... cute teenager. Although other than that she brings a lot to group dynamic and brings tons of fans with her bubbly personality and varieties, it is just concept which most consider as not really suited for a teenager. :/

• This and PN's choreo i feel so awkward watching because of Eunchae ngl :skull:

There's a part where they all sit down and spread their legs, Eunchae was even in the center and looking so awkward ;( istg i closed the tab immediately. Hybe deserve heavy criticism for this :thumbdown:

• Min Hee Jin or whoever said yes to those lyrics is creepy asf
    And the MV too
    At least the choreo isn't bad
    But I still like the song
    Without the controversy everyone would call it one of NewJeans' best songs
    The instrumental just hits different

(Why did I write this post in this format :skull: )

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• Actually I am the one tokkis got a beef with ever since I made a post about how problematic the sexualization in NewJeans was... that was like in 2022. I've been targeted by them ever since because they thought me being a dive was the main reason I wasn't a fan of that shit. So no, it definitely wasn't me, lol.

Not me though, you're one of the best users here
    Isn't it only @/YamaChwan who you've got beef with?
    I haven't seen you fighting with anyone else because of this

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• I don't see any problem with this. I mean, it's not sexual, at all! This is just dancing. Nothing special. I saw way worse than this. This is just a Latin dance, you can see much younger girls dancing like this in South-America. Dancing, isn't about sex, btw! That's an art too! Do you know how many little girls (under age 12) I've seen at dancing competitions doing dance choreos way worse than this? Now, that's a problem!

For the record, she's 18 years old, especially if we count her Korean age.

There are much younger Idols in Kpop whom are more sexualized. That's why I don't support groups with underage kids.

People have to stop preaching about these things, because it's hypocrisy. If you don't want to see underage kids like this, stop supporting groups like them. You can blame the agencies all you like, but the real fact and problem here, is that Kpop fans just talking, but don't stand up! If people would stop supporting these groups, companies would stop debuting them. Simple as that!

• Now were they doing choreo like THIS, I would be concerned

I don't think EXID's choreo was worse than this Le Sserafim's. Maybe because what they're wearing. This was in 2014, right? So, their youngest was 18 too. The real problem with this EXID performance is the song. It's so bad... 🤣

BTW this is why I always said, don't force teens to be sexy, because they're not sexy. When an Idol or a woman in general is older than 21, her sexuality feels real, under age 21, it feels forced, most of the time. At least for me. That's why I never thought Mamamoo ladies are not sexy. The same happened with SNSD later, Wonder Girls, FinKL etc.

Teens acting cool is one thing, but when they're trying to be sexy, it creeps me out.😅

• For the record, she's 18 years old, especially if we count her Korean age

17 international age and 18 Korean age (which isn't a legal thing anymore) are both underage in Korea

Age of majority there is 19 (international) 20-21 (Korean)

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• 17 international age and 18 Korean age (which isn't a legal thing anymore) are both underage in Korea

Age of majority there is 19 (international) 20-21 (Korean)

Age of majority in Korea is 19, just like in every EU country. In America, it's 18.

As I said, it doesn't matter, this dance choreo is nothing special. I've seen kids under age 10 doing these hip movements in South-America and no one said a thing. If someone has a problem with this, maybe they have a dirty mind.

Also, again, if people have a problem with this, stop supporting underage Idol groups.

• Not me though, you're one of the best users here
    Isn't it only @/YamaChwan who you've got beef with?
    I haven't seen you fighting with anyone else because of this

I had discussions with a lot of tokkis before, but things are more chill now. Indeed currently my bickering is only constant with Yama, but we don't really have any harsh feelings about each other despite the heated discussions lol. At least I don't think so.

Thank u so much for the compliment btw :pepelove1: much appreciated, I like you too

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!