HYBE Declined The Offer To Join The Chaebol Group Of Korea (FKI)

• Screenshot_20240216_105218_X.jpg

Crazy, because I was one of the people that said HYBE should do it😂

But I'm assuming that there was a thorough research done and a lot of questions asked by HYBEin order to see if joining would be worth it.

Guess the benefits of joining came with a back end deal that HYBE wasn't rocking with.

I wanna know what they tried to offer HYBE that made them decline, because from my knowledge Bang PD had said he was actually thinking about joining :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• The whole BTS enlistment occurred so Bang Sihyuk could play a Chaebol in Korea

But apparently the owners of Samsung, Hyundai, etc didn't want to hang around with Bang and probably politely told him to get lost

So BTS enlist for nothingl

• The whole BTS enlistment occurred so Bang Sihyuk could play a Chaebol in Korea

But apparently the owners of Samsung, Hyundai, etc didn't want to hang around with Bang and probably politely told him to get lost

So BTS enlist for nothing

how was bts enlistment supposed to help bang sihyuk join the chaebol club?

• I'm guessing it's related to the Shareholders and how they may vote for someone else to lead the Chaebol as it's not just a simple action of it being the CEO or the Founder.

• I'm guessing it's related to the Shareholders and how they may vote for someone else to lead the Chaebol as it's not just a simple action of it being the CEO or the Founder.

Oh really? I didnt know that.

But my question is, giving HYBE is the biggest entertainment company in Korea right now, even if they don't join the club- are they still considered Chaebol???? Like just on their own

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!