Be honest, are on you Fifty fifty side or the CEO side?

• So the main problem is that Fifty fifty isn’t paid a single dollars, despite Cupid being arguably the biggest K-pop hit ever. And they said they were overworked to the point of almost developing cancer. But it seems most Koreans and I-fans still side with the CEO and call 50/50 ungrateful. Which side do you support?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Neither. The fifty fifty girls were stupid to listen to the givers CEO. Attrakt is still a kpop company that overworks their idols en don't pay enough. Most kpop companies suck imho.

• The CEO, the more of the story that comes out it sounds like the girls were gaslit into leaving. One has returned because she saw what was happening the others still have their minds snowed over. It sounds as though, with the statements they released that they could not handle the workload because of their health and they were not happy, maybe they should find new careers if this is the case.

• I haven't delved enough into the case to truly be able to judge it fairly. All we get are he said she said type think pieces. I'd need to see all the evidence in order sans as much bias as possible.

"He said, she said" is totally not at all what's going on. You're a narcissist if you think you're the only person seeking evidence and reason and everyone else is just blindly siding based on "he said she said".

The fifty fifty girls were stupid to listen to the givers CEO. Attrakt is still a kpop company that overworks their idols en don't pay enough

If all Kpop companies suck, then doesn't that mean Fifty Fifty are leaving for another company that sucks and therefore making it unfair to the sucky company they are leaving? :thinkerpepe:

• overworked that much? what exactly they did? they released like 6 songs in more than half a year, did they perform that much because as casual fan i barely saw them?

• Neither. But I don't feel sorry for Fifty Fifty at all because the way I see it they absolutely sabotaged their own career after getting one of the biggest international kpop hits of all time + a feature on the soundtrack of the biggest movie of 2023, Barbie. Their lawsuit just looked incredibly greedy, ungrateful and stupid to me. Specially if you compare to other mistreatments by a kpop company like Momoland, B.A.P, Stellar, etc.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Neither. The fifty fifty girls were stupid to listen to the givers CEO. Attrakt is still a kpop company that overworks their idols en don't pay enough. Most kpop companies suck imho.

Overworked their idols? Fifty fifty had a light ass schedule when promoting cupid. If they couldn't handle that schedule, what makes you think they would be able to handle the schedule set by a larger agency.

• greed makes people do stupid things. What idol from a nugu company wouldn't be tempted by the opportunity to jump ship to a mega agency.

• "He said, she said" is totally not at all what's going on. You're a narcissist if you think you're the only person seeking evidence and reason and everyone else is just blindly siding based on "he said she said".

And you need to stop throwing around accusations that make no sense? I'm actually very confused: how does not wanting to only hear media statements from either the CEO or Fifty-Fifty meant to gain public sympathy and thus bolster their side, and instead asking for factual evidence make me a narcissist? I never ever said I was the only person seeking such evidence, lol - that was all you. I want to see the actual court case presented instead of knetz react all the effing time.

• CEO all the way.

It was the SONG that made 50/50 what they are.

IT IS FOOLISH OF THEM to think that they had anything to do with the success.

Tops I will give them would be the two members’ voice. But most kpop singers sound alike so…

• how does not wanting to only hear media statements from either the CEO or Fifty-Fifty meant to gain public sympathy and thus bolster their side, and instead asking for factual evidence make me a narcissist?

Because the factual evidence WAS actually revealed but you were so deep into your unbiased approach that you actually missed it along the media statements.

• Because the factual evidence WAS actually revealed but you were so deep into your unbiased approach that you actually missed it along the media statements.

Great, please point to where on this forum it was posted, I'd be glad to read it, but my response to this question still remains the same - I haven't delved into it enough.

I really don't know what you are trying to achieve when I already admitted it was my fault. I said I hadn't delved into it enough. I haven't gone outside this forum, or read the right posts if they are on this forum - the stuff I see on here about it is mostly pannchoa stuff. I don't think it's fair to take a side when I don't feel I have a full view of the actual situation. And that's still true. Doesn't make me a narcissist.

Now ask yourself why you are so worked up. Cause its not that I'm a narcissist - so I'll thank you to keep your tantrums to yourself instead of casting aspersions on me.

• neither

we as the public will probably never know the "truth" since the truth is always tainted with the brush of partiality

there are no "winners" here...

even if the ceo wins he loses 5050 - even if you win the court case and have the GP you've lost the "group"

who knows if 5050 version 2 will be as successful who knows if he can create a cupid round 2

even if the members win - you've lost the GP so when eventually you cb who knows if you can recreate cupid version 2 or if cupid was a one hit wonder

• FYI, he just cancelled the other three girls contracts as of Oct 19th.

• FYI, he just cancelled the other three girls contracts as of Oct 19th.

I read that but what does it entail?

does it mean all past obligations are erased?

does it mean only future obligations are ceased?

trainee debt? moneys owned to 5050?

what are the conditions of the termination? NDAs?

so many unanswered questions - (probably that will never be answered)

• Apparently not knowing this means we're narcissists cause all the facts are out there for us to find :wink:

• I sympathize with 50/50.

But as far as court cases and public opinion goes, Attrakt CEO won this. 2 snakes in a company, only workers get poisoned.

---======---

• Aren't there technically 3 sides? The members, the CEO, and that other dude.

Anyway I haven't looked into the issue enough to even begin thinking about taking a side, and I don't know that I'm particularly interested enough to do so :iconpepe:

• never trust a CEO further than you can throw them

the real tragedy is how Cupid could have truly been an even bigger global song with actual promo -- I was excited to see them promote in a non-traditional manner because there still is a LOT to be learned about how well that song did with non-KP listeners.

• why would 5050 be paid anything?

Cupid was massive but it has yet to pull them a lot of CFs + festivals to have the amount of profits to repay the training debts. Did they have any massive merchs sales or tour?

Even big groups like Big4 wouldnt get paycheck within their 1st or 2nd year. Why would fifty fifty be a special case?

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!