Havent logged in or been into kpop since 2019, update me.

• Pard0n_Ba3khyun

• Hybe almost bought SM Entertainment (Hybe is now the new Big Hit, altho Big Hit is still a company under Hybe)
    • People fought if BTS should go to the army and wished they wouldn't cause they all are delusional and think that BTS deserves better than rest of Korea X/ ... luckly people started to shut up when Jin enlisted
    • Hybe bought a few companies and shortly after they bought the comany of girlgroup Gfriend, they menaged that the girls disbanded. Hybe also fucked up with other groups as for example NU'EST cause after Hybe bought Pledis they fucked up and made NU'EST literally disband on their 10th anniversary in 2022
    • Hybe also owns now the american company called Quality Control that has artists as for example Lil Yachti, Lil Baby,... and so on
    • Since NU'EST disbanded everyone is now working as soloist, where JR decided to go by his realname Kim Jonghyeon now
    • Big Bang most likly disbanded by now since T.O.P left YG and Seungri was kicked out of the group after his big scandal in 2019 and he was also 3 years in jail for that and ew Seungri has a GF now and I wonder how anyone can even like him now
    • EXO had some beef with SM some weeks ago cause Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin wanted to leave SM but SM said no, now they still have to be with SM (They wanted to leave SM, not EXO!)
    • Lay is almost no more existent in EXO but still a member of the group on the papers
    • Sunny of SNSD recently left SM
    • Hongbin left VIXX in 2020 after some stuff was fd up trought edits and translations of one of his twitch-streams and yeah, still sad that he left VIXX cause of that
    • Ravi had left Jellyfish (but not VIXX) and than opend up his own company where he had some people signed but most left I think. He later on signed Wheein of MAMAMOO who left RBW Entertainment but Wheein is still with MAMAMOO
    • In 2023 Ravi was sentensed to 3 years of jail cause he tried to get around to not enlist to the army and is now also no more member in VIXX
    • Chen of EXO is now married and has 2 children
    • Bobby of iKON is now married and has 1 child
    • Changmin of TVXQ is now married and has 1 child
    • MOMOLAND disbanded
    • After some freaked up scandal B.I left iKON and is now a soloist
    • The same woman who freaked up with B.I also did the same to Wonho of MONSTA X and than he left (Literally on the day where they had a comeback) and Wonho is now a soloist
    • iKON left YG
    • GOT7 left JYP
    • Instead of Produce 101, Mnet renamed their survival shows into Girls Planet and Boys Planet who resultet in girlgroup Kep1er and boygroup ZEROBASONE. The renaming of the show happend after the scandal with Produce before where it was claimed that they manipulated votes so other people would debut instead
    • Produce 101 also aired 2 seasons in Japan by now in 2019 and 2021 under the name of Produce 101 Japan or short PDJ resulting in the boygroups JO1 and INI who are now part of Mnet since Mnet owns their Japanese company LAPONE ENTERTAINMENT. After this Lapone also debuted another boygroup called DXTEEN and since there will be a 3rd season of Produce 101 Japan to find a girlgroup, there are than 4 Japanese groups who belong to Mnet and cause of this they also sometimes apear on Korean TV
    • Moonbin of ASTRO passed away earlier this year at the age of 25
    • Jae had left DAY6 and boy he was quit odd shortly after he had left so I started to unstann him (and cause I don't even like his solo music)
    • SM will not continue the curent NCT-system after they debut their last 2 groups, that means they are not more unlimited. It's said the 2 last groups added are going to be a Japanese and an American one. They also had 2 members that got added around 2021 but already were removed from NCT, but they will re-debut in SM's new boygroup called RIIZE
    • There are now fully/partly AI made boygroups and girlgroups (I forgot the name of the girlgroup who was fully AI but there is a boygroup called SUPERKIND who has 2 AI members)
    • After DAY6 JYP debuted their 2nd band called Xdinary Heroes
    • The Japanese girlgroup XG is constantly going to be confused for KPop by a lot people since even tho they sing in English they curently live in Korea and so apear also on Korean shows etc. But since they are all Japanese and don't sing in Korean JPop-fans think they are clearly JPop and not KPop
    • There are a bunch more former KPop-idols and former KPop-trainees now who debut in JPop-groups
    • Most of BTS had their solo-debut by now
    • Everyone of BLACKPINK had their solo-debut
    • TOP MEDIA lost allmost all of their artists by now
    • Jennie of BLACKPINK acted in a very controversial movie
    • Jihyo of TWICE had dated singer Kang Daniel for around a year
    • Momo of TWICE had dated Heechul of SUPER JUNIOR for around a year (And oh boy people hated Heechul for dating her, not only cause he is 13 years older than her)
    • I think everyone of EXO had their solo debut by now
    • Everyone of GOT7 had their solo debut
    • Naeyon of TWICE had her solo debut
    • The Japanese member of TWICE formed a group together
    • JYP debuted a Japanese girlgroup called NiziU after having a Chinese Boygroup called BOY STORY and JYP is now casting people for a Japanese boygroup
    • Hybe has a Japanese boygroup called & TEAM
    • RBW formed a Vietnamese boygroup called D1VERSE but they disbanded in less than a year. RBW later on wanted to form a Japanese boygroup but all trainees except 1 ran away and instead of debuting their last trainee they don't do shit outside of sending him to multiple survival shows
    • PSY owns his own company called Pnation now where he has some artists signed and also now his first own boygroup called The New Six (TNX)
    • Hyuna was engaged with her boyfriend Dawn, but they broke up after being engaged for a year and are now just "friends"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Infinite is back as a full group and Sungkyu established the Infinite company with full rights to everything Infinite

Let's see...Idk what all you're into or care about but..I only know bg's

Xodiac is amazing stan them

Bz-Boys just had a comeback

Vanner won Peak Time

BAE173 debuted and took 4th on Peak Time

Peak Time was awesome

DKB was also on Peak Time took 5th

M.O.N.T is amazing omg stan M.O.N.T 6th on Peak Time

the two remaining members of MASC appeared on Peak Time and got picked up by a label that includes a former Masc Member, they rebranded as Sevenus and released their first album they took 2nd on Peak Time

Argon Gon, B.A.P Jongup, B.I.G's Heedo and Topp Dogg's B-Joo got picked to form a team of soloists on Peak Time they took 3rd they released a single as Team 24 and ive been silently praying that they become a group because Fire

Ravi of VIXX was not arrested he was put on probation and may have to redo his military service all over again.

Here's a list of BG's from 4th gen that you may or may not have heard of since you were absent (that I stan and follow)

ABLUE (2022)

Ateez (2018)

BAE173 (2020)

BXB (2023)

Bz-Boys (2019)

DKB (2020)

E'Last (2020)

Ghost9 (2020)

Just B (2021)

Kingdom (2021)

**Luminous** (2021)

**M.O.N.T (2019)**

Nine.I (2022)

**Trendz** (2022)

VeriVery (2019)

WE:A (BigFlo) (2014/2023)

WeNU (2022)

Xeed (2022)

Xodiac (2023)

Upcoming BG'S

PRE-DEBUT

Ambition (Pre-Debut) - DEBUT WHEN MFER's

Dignity (Pre-Debut) - Luo former MASC member is the leader and his label is the one that picked up Ireah and Heejae

IB147 (Pre-Debut) - I NEED THEM NOW

Maximum (Pre-Debut) - DEBUT WHEN MFER'S

TMC (Pre-Debut) - released an mv they are amazing stan them

Vi'enx (Pre-Debut) - released an mv

UMM J-pop has stolen MY soul

Watch the drama Semantic Error 'cause omfg the chemistry of DKZ Jaechan and Former KNK Seoham is to die for

Yeah idk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!