Meet the Welcome Team!

• Hey everyone! Come on in and meet the Welcome Team!!!!

We're glad to have everyone here and hope you all enjoy your stay on the forum.

The below posts will have a quick bio for the members of the Welcome Team. We're always happy to help out anyone on the forum.

So if you have any questions or comments or concerns, please reach out to any of us and we'll provide all the information we can!

Welcome and let's have fun together!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• horizonshard

Hello, I'm Horizonshard, but some call me Horizon (or other nicknames that just happen to show up). I've been into Kpop since the middle of 2018 when Youtube started recommending me Kpop videos, and I fell down the rabbit hole. I've been a lurker on the forum for a very long time, but started really posting at the beginning of 2019. I'm glad to be able to join the Welcome Team and help out this community with any questions anyone has. My DMs are always open.

Favorite Group(s): My ult group is Twice, but I like a lot of other groups too. My main ones are ITZY, Kep1er, NMixx, and Dreamcatcher. I also still have a lot of Gfriend music on my playlist

Favorite Idol(s): My ult bias is and always will be Jihyo.

What you like about AKP: Having a community to share news and get excited about Kpop, new music, and our favorite groups. I've met a lot of really great people here and had many good conversations

Most exciting Kpop experience: Going to Kpop concerts in person. I've been to three Twice concerts and one ITZY concert so far, and hopefully many more in the future. The energy that radiates in a crowd like that is like nothing I've ever experienced

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Hi everyone! <3
    I'm Shy , used to be shybn on AKP. Don't pull the "are-you-shy?" joke to me, I heard it a lot and I really don't know how to react or reply and it always gets awkward. :sweat: I am awol most of the time, but I do reply to messages even if it's too late. I don't know when I started KPOP tbh, I have been listening to 2ne1 and Wonder Girls back when I was "young". 8) I've been a member of AKP since 2017. I can do loads of stuff here on akp like help with banner or signature (if you need it), I can ban spammers, I can help with badges but tbh I haven't been doing my job (peace-out johnny pls don't fire me :holding-back-tears: ) anyway, just DM if you need help. ;-) I'll be around.

Favorite Group(s): Blackpink, Monsta X, Red Velvet, G-idle , The Rose, Got 7 and more

Favorite Idol(s): Jennie and Wonho

I also watched a lot of Kdramas so we can talk about that as well <3

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!