Come in this thread and admit your controversial Kpop habits

• Are you a solo stan or worse an akgae ?

Are you a company stan ?

Are you a shipper ? Do you believe that your ship is true ?

Are you always fighting with others fandoms ?

Are you a sucess stan ?

Are you a visual stan ?

Are you the type of Kpop fans who drop their faves for the new trendy group every month ?

Are you an insufferable talent stan ?

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ?

Are you the type of fans who drop a group when they become too successful ?

Are you an anti of any group or idol ?

Are you a BG or GG stan who hate on the other gender groups and their fans ?

Are you a fan who refuse to pay attention to others groups in particular the ones who compete with your faves ?

I am curious to see who is going to be honest.

I don't have a lot of these tendencies but i am indeed an insufferable talent stan except that it's in my head because I don't like to hate on others people source of enjoyment. I often roll my eyes when i read that vocals are not important or that one fan would rather stan the pretty group rather than the skilled one. Sometimes, when I see fans praising their faves for their "amazing" skills, I can't help but think : "The bar is that low."

I also have a huge tendency to fall for SM girl groups but it's not to the point of being a company stan because I am very critical of this company and Red Velvet is the only SM girl group that I have ever stanned. I am a casual fan of all the others. I also stan groups who have nothing to do with SM and have a soft spot for groups that SM stans generally antagonize like BTS or Twice. I have also a tendency to fall for RBW girl groups and they are actually the one company in which I stan two groups (Mamamoo and Purple Kiss) so there is that too.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

yes!

I like my favs to be able to sing for realz not just machined up vocals

Are you a fan who refuse to pay attention to others groups in particular the ones who compete with your faves ?

yes, but I wouldnt say its intentional. I check 3-4 songs from an artists and if I dont like what I hear I dont bother going back to them even if they release alot of new songs.

Aside from that these days I like to torment other SM fans and 2nd gen stans. If they are expressing frustration over SHINee comeback, I make sure they are 10 times more frustrated after Im done with them. :-)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fans who blame others groups for their group lack of comebacks are truly missing the target. The company is the problem, it's just an excuse to come unprovoked for another group.

• Fans who blame others groups for their group lack of comebacks are truly missing the target. The company is the problem, it's just an excuse to come unprovoked for another group.

I mean that explains the SM stans, but bruh can 2pm and bigbangs fans fuck right off too?

just accept that those two wont be doing group activities. Writing essays invalidating how SHINee prioritizes their group and music career wont give you a comeback.

Like its not 2010 anymore people, SHINee is playing a different game than your favs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm an SM stan. I don't really listen to kpop groups outside of SM; mainly soloists or indie rock bands.

I don't ship as in "they should date" mostly "they're cute together". Then there's WooSan which I don't ship but genuinely believe was real at one point. I do write ship fanfiction, so that's my red flag. Gotta give the people what they want.

I used to say that I'm a BTS anti, but my problem is RM. Now I say that I am an RM anti. He makes me sick. I wouldn't say that I hate him (no way am I going to dedicate my energy to hating him) but I strongly dislike him. It's to the point where his being in BTS makes it very difficult to listen to BTS.

I'm also a NCT half fan-half anti. No explanation for that one.

No. I love EXO.

Are you a company stan ?

No

Yeah I’m a shipper.

Before yeah not so much any more. I’m old.

Are you a success stan ?

No I wish I was. Then I wouldn’t be stuck in the exo life forever

Are you a visual stan ?

Yeah I guess? EXO is a very visual group and they’re talented so they set the bar too high.

Are you the type of Kpop fans who drop their faves for the new trendy group every month ?

No. Obviously not.

Yeah I guess. That’s not my fault. EXO is just more talented than everyone else. Objectively.

A bit yes I think. For GGs I’m more likely to check out big4 indeed.

Idk how that feels like.

Duh. Many.

I don’t like male GG Stan’s.

Yes no doubt about it.

• Are you a solo stan or worse an akgae ? Sometimes but in groups I don't fan. But I love all the members in my favorite groups like Shinee, Red Velvet, Itzy, Sserafim. I don't understand how people who like only one person in a group can claim to be fans of the group.

Are you a company stan ? Hell to the No, I don't think it's good to be overly biased about something.

Are you a shipper ? Do you believe that your ship is true ? I used to ship, but it wasn't serious of course. No

Are you always fighting with others fandoms ? No, but when necessary, of course.

Are you a sucess stan ? No

Are you a visual stan ? Neither, cause Visual and personality both equally important to me.

Are you the type of Kpop fans who drop their faves for the new trendy group every month ? No

Are you an insufferable talent stan? No, of course not. it's enough for me to fans know their talent. I don't show off to others. Fans of other groups can sometimes feel insecure about their own group, disrespect my favorite group talent, and then I reciprocate brutally.

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ?Unfortunately. I'm too lazy to look at all of them.

Are you the type of fans who drop a group when they become too successful? No, the groups I usually admire don't success abnormally, I wouldn't quit if they did.

Are you an anti of any group or idol ? No. Why would you hate people you don't know much, it's a waste of time.

Are you a BG or GG stan who hate on the other gender groups and their fans ? I like both boy and girl groups. I follow girl groups more. I'm not a toxic boy group fan because I first discovered kpop by fanning girl group. So both.

Are you a fan who refuse to pay attention to others groups in particular the ones who compete with your faves ? No, each group has its own unique talent, style and success. Diversity is good.

• Are you a solo stan or worse an akgae ? Not really

Are you a company stan ?

Yeah but I don’t like any company or label I think they all genuinely suck. I listen to groups from sm or jyp the most, but I wouldn’t say I stan every group

Are you a shipper ? Do you believe that your ship is true ? No

deleted twt so now no 😭

Are you a visual stan ? I don’t think so not really

No, I don’t keep track of newer debuts most of the time and I am only a fan of like two groups and even with them I barely keep up anymore😭

Are you an insufferable talent stan ?yes :prisonerpepe:

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ? Yeah 😭 but I do like some groups/soloists that aren’t big 4

Idk I don’t really care that much

Are you an anti of any group or idol ? Yes large portion of 2nd gen male idols even tho they have some bops 💀

I like both bgs and ggs but I do not like fans of any variety

I won’t refuse if I like some songs I would still listen

• YES, CHECK MARKING ALL OF THE ABOVE. I'M AS EVIL AS IT CAN GET.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Vocals are not important. At least vocal technique. Idols arent singing Nessun Dorma or reimagining LesMiserable :siptear: . This is dance pop music afterall.

Vocal color can make a difference though, the best technique in the world can't mask an unpleasant or grating vocal color. The best vocalists have the most unique, catchiest tones like Miyeon, Yuqi, Karina, Yena, Lisa, and of course the best of them all, Yuri :flower-cutie:

• I mean that explains the SM stans, but bruh can 2pm and bigbangs fans fuck right off too?

just accept that those two wont be doing group activities. Writing essays invalidating how SHINee prioritizes their group and music career wont give you a comeback.

Like its not 2010 anymore people, SHINee is playing a different game than your favs

There is even less correlations between SHINee and BB/2pm than between SHINee and others SM groups. It's on the members of the group, circumstances and their company.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

---one of the main requirement to stan a group is
    needed to I like all members, it means no

Are you a company stan ? nope

---not fan of ship especially within the group , ship is true especially when their is a rumor..
    more likely I like it for trolling other fans ;-)

Are you always fighting with others fandoms ? No

Are you a visual stan ? yes definitely a Visual stan

No I don't drop them ,It just add to my collections being multi stan

Are you an insufferable talent stan? No

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ? no

Are you the type of fans who drop a group when they become too successful? No

Are you an anti of any group or idol ? No , not waste my time to hate others

Are you a BG or GG stan who hate on the other gender groups and their fans ? I like both BG and GG

especially as a KPOP newbie back on 2nd gen their is more than 5-6 BG

that have at least 1 good song I like

No, being multi stan I'm open minded for competition

• I'm a solo stan of niel from teen top

I can't stand teen tops music at all

I'm not a company stan

The only ship I do and feel is real is woosan of ateez and they make that known

No I'm a multi I don't fight with other fandoms

Nope not a success stan

I'm not a visual stan either there's a few groups I enjoy that has no members I'm attracted to

Def don't drop my faves I just add to my list

Nope not a talent stan

I dont drop groups I add more to my list

I'm not an anti of anyone

I def don't pay attention to big4 I'm nugu lover

I dont drop groups unless their music goes in a direction I can't stand and that happens if it's more than one comeback

I'm bg stan only but I don't hate on gg stans

Nope I pay attention to everyone for the most part

• Vocals are not important. At least vocal technique. Idols arent singing Nessun Dorma or reimagining LesMiserable :siptear: . This is dance pop music afterall.

Vocal color can make a difference though, the best technique in the world can't mask an unpleasant or grating vocal color. The best vocalists have the most unique, catchiest tones like Miyeon, Yuqi, Karina, Yena, Lisa, and of course the best of them all, Yuri :flower-cutie:

Some groups do sing challenging vocal songs like Mamamoo. You are just not into them. A lot of Kpop songs are technically difficult to sing. As a fan of Destiny's Child or Little Mix, i can say that they dance to their songs and they are hard to sing. It's only dance pop does not mean a lot to me.

I have never spoke about vocal technique because I actually like some of the singers that you mentioned and I know that they don't need to hide behind a loud backtrack to do well. i love Eunji, Mamamoo and Wendy vocal color and they are that good at singing.

It's also a matter of taste and opinion. I prefer powerful vocals, you don't need that to stan.

Nope, if I don't like at least 70% of the members I lost interest in the group really fast. I tried but couldn't hold my support for long

Are you a company stan ?

I'm a company hater

Are you a sucess stan ?

My Faves are dead flops wdym?

Are you a visual stan ?

Nope, I'm a person who really believes nice people suddenly become cute in my eyes

Used to be. Was always flexing about EXO vocal and putting other groups down. Changed though

Yes since 2020 I have no longer time and dedication to follow other groups except when they start to grown enough

Humm, Super Junior?

I'm a BG stan because my favorite groups are generally BG, I love GG and GG music but hate GG stans

• Are you a solo stan or worse an akgae ? Inapplicable; my K-bias is a soloist.

Are you a company stan ? My ult owns the company, so yes.

Are you a shipper ? Do you believe that your ship is true ? Nah.

Are you always fighting with others fandoms ? Just one.

Are you a sucess stan ? I don't think so, but I could be.

Are you a visual stan ? Not according to Korean beauty standards.

Are you the type of Kpop fans who drop their faves for the new trendy group every month ? No. Outside of Kpop, there are people I've stanned for over 40 years.

Are you an insufferable talent stan ? I have my moments.

Are you the type of fans who only pay attention to the Big4 groups ? I've written off one Big4 company entirely, but I'll listen to the occasional act from the other three.

Are you the type of fans who drop a group when they become too successful ? Usually I don't hear about them until they become too successful, so no.

Are you an anti of any group or idol ? Yes, one. There's usually one group per generation that I actively despise.

Are you a BG or GG stan who hate on the other gender groups and their fans ? No, I've opened my mind to some of the groups of the gender I usually don't stan.

Are you a fan who refuse to pay attention to others groups in particular the ones who compete with your faves ? Generally speaking, I don't pay attention to any groups until they hang out with my fave.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!