Is there anyone in Kpop, boy or girl, that can even come close to this girl talentwise?

• Thought this deserved its own thread.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No backing vocals, no autotuned mics, terrible quality audio and video, low budget everything, but just watch and listen to this dragon slayer. This is Morissette in her prime (before her vocal issues), look at her command the stage with her vocals. Could you imagine if she was a Kpop idol on MAMA's huge stage? She would literally end everyone's faves, except mine of course X( .

So my challenge to all of AKP - link me a YT video of your faves that you think can challenge Morissette Amon in a live, non lip synced, no backtrack stage, with or without choreo.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think he could. but idk lol

I just wanted to show him off lol

his range is insane. and I hear no backing tracks on this

plus the live band just makes it more beautiful

• External Content youtu.be

I think he could. but idk lol

I just wanted to show him off lol

his range is insane. and I hear no backing tracks on this

plus the live band just makes it more beautiful

Really got into the song, i like songs that build up like this into a big climax. Good voice too.

• Really got into the song, i like songs that build up like this into a big climax. Good voice too.

Fucking love this man ngl. His voice tone is unique he's incredibly stable, and just beautiful to watch. He's from Infinite.

my absolute favorite song of his:

External Content www.youtube.com

I should have just posted this one because damn

but he has a little backing here because it's a very hard song to sing i'm sure

• I would totally post my boy sunyoul but there's like nothing

but if anyone has pipes and can sing a woman's song in original key it's him...

• I immediately thought of her too bestie!!

:pepe-high-five:

Not just that (and by that I mean performance/vocals/dance), she's also a producer, songwriter.

She also directs her own stage, does her own concepts with props and stuff for her own performances (from Queendom). She's her own boss, founded her own company.

Basically Hyolyn is simply, the best

:dancer-pepe::dancer-pepe:

• Yeah but is she better than YoungK and Day6? :pepe-hips:

• So my challenge to all of AKP - link me a YT video of your faves that you think can challenge Morissette Amon in a live, non lip synced, no backtrack stage, with or without choreo.

The Kim Haram

these are on her rookie days

check out her adlib at 4:20, even her bandmates are swooned over by her vocal ยฌโ€ฟยฌ

and she starts singing at around 3:30

this one with her senior, EXO Chen

and this is a random compilation her singing

also don't know if this would counted in your criteria, since there are people who mock this show as fake and "not live" but I just wanna put her part in here

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!