Biggest mistakes in Kpop?

• I'd say putting Irene as centre. Irene is stunning but simply not centre material. I'd say definitely Seulgi and even Joy would make more suitable centres. I get Irene is goddess visual but she fails at lighting up the stage, those two have much more charisma.

• I'd say putting Irene as centre. Irene is stunning but simply not centre material. I'd say definitely Seulgi and even Joy would make more suitable centres. I get Irene is goddess visual but she fails at lighting up the stage, those two have much more charisma.

Who cares. It has been many years already, and they did well for themselves.

Joy nope because she was not that good at dancing , so it leaves the option only Irene and Seulgi. Maybe Seulgi but I remembered pann girls criticizes seulgi visual when she was a center in ICC. So I'd say SM did the right thing put Irene as center.

Imo SM mistakes is debuting Yeri a year later, can't help also Yeri not that talented (average in singing & dancing) inviting more criticisms even small thing get scrutinized by jealous pann girls.

• Wolf By Exo

WRONG LISTEN TO THE REMIX :mads::mads:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WRONG LISTEN TO THE REMIX :mads::mads:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CORRECTION: EXCLUDING THE REMIX VER

• WRONG LISTEN TO THE REMIX :mads::mads:

wait it said best mistake. In that case yes wolf was the best :peperun:

• Uninspired Jealousy as title track after MX just had finally gained attention and earned their 1st win after doing something different with Dramarama

Boring and generic Alligator as title track after MX regained great attention and won plenty music shows with Shoot Out

It's almost as if Starship was afraid of their success so they tried to sabotage their own group

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

It was not someone's decision. Irene wanted to be a center, so she put a lot of efforts to reach this goal.

• companies giving rap positions to ppl who are dookie at rap

like, if your group ain’t fit for rapping than just don’t put a rapper in it, it ain’t that hard

not every groups needs a rapper, rapping ain’t a necessity, and it ain’t fit for concepts most kpop groups be doing anyways soooooo....

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

I agree with this

She needs to upgrade her facial expressions

Like she’s okay but she’s kinda boring to watch, you feel me

She needs a bag of stage presence, like when I watch rv’s stages I barely notice her until her part comes on or like when I see monster I always be looking at Seulgi instead of Irene yk

so I feel like she could work on those a lil bit, but I’m only 16, Irene is gonna be 30 in a few days so she can do whatever she likes she’s grown but I’m just saying that she could use a lil work

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• I agree with this

She needs to upgrade her facial expressions

Like she’s okay but she’s kinda boring to watch, you feel me

She needs a bag of stage presence, like when I watch rv’s stages I barely notice her until her part comes on or like when I see monster I always be looking at Seulgi instead of Irene yk

so I feel like she could work on those a lil bit, but I’m only 16, Irene is gonna be 30 in a few days so she can do whatever she likes she’s grown but I’m just saying that she could use a lil work

I second this, I thought about the same thing while watching one of their Psycho stage, she had barely any facial expressions and when it came to dancing she didn't stand out (at least for me) I caught myself focusing to other members while she was on the screen.

Compared to other group's centers I think she lacks charisma and stage presence

• Didn't you call yourself a "pure music stan"?

1. That was an obvious sarcasm.

2. Yes, I mainly stan for music as almost everyone in the forum would have known by now.

3. I would be delighted if more people heard about EXO and their music is among the best and could have easily won over West if SM cared for them. But alas.

4. Your reply doesn't make any sense since me wishing better things for EXO does not make a success Stan (Opposite of Music stan, if that's what you were trying to imply also since I made the "Pure Music Stan" joke on Success Stan related thread)

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• 1. That was an obvious sarcasm.

2. Yes, I mainly stan for music as almost everyone in the forum would have known by now.

3. I would be delighted if more people heard about EXO and their music is among the best and could have easily won over West if SM cared for them. But alas.

4. Your reply doesn't make any sense since me wishing better things for EXO does not make a success Stan (Opposite of Music stan, if that's what you were trying to imply also since I made the "Pure Music Stan" joke on Success Stan related thread)

I didn't call you a success stan

but you made a thread about being proud of exo-ls for not caring about numbers or anything like that, unlike what they did a few years ago, but they would have had to make a push themselves in order for you to get your wish for exo to do beyond what has been done in the west.

So it's fine if you are above all that and just want to enjoy yourselves instead of spreading but it doesn't match what you want.

• I didn't call you a success stan

but you made a thread about being proud of exo-ls for not caring about numbers or anything like that, like they did a few years ago, but they would have had to make a push themselves in order for you to get your wish for exo to do beyond what has been done in the west.

So it's fine if you are above all that but it doesn't match what you want.

That was for now, wasn't it?

If SM promoted EXO in the west, Streaming number, I would argue, would still be relatively "Organic" (albeit the views and all will increase definitely but not to a crazy extent) in the sense that, they are not just there for numbers, It will show how much people "Listened" to the song rather than "Streamed".

This is a "What If" scenario so I guess we'll never know what would have happened, I am saying based on how I know my fandom.

Anyway, Have a good day.

But that's just me.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I am a little confused about what you are trying to say but I think the numbers are not organic even now.

Maybe the views are not high but the Korean charts showed that the numbers were to a large degree because of streaming. Nothing wrong with that , it's the kpop way afterall,

• I am a little confused about what you are trying to say but I think the numbers are not organic even now.

Maybe the views are not high but the Korean charts showed that the numbers were to a large degree because of streaming. Nothing wrong with that , it's the kpop way afterall,

I was mainly talking about YT and Spotify. Not talking about Melon, that's a different thing altogether, we didn't even know how much EXO-Ls streamed EXO songs till the data was public, we used to think they were lazy LOL

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Organic, unlike others hmm?

It makes much more sense for the fandom to act like they did a few years ago when the group was active as a full group, if they had gotten a push like the company's newer groups, than to act the same way the fandom is now when circumstances have changed.

"Wonders beyond anything there ever would be" was open to interpretation.

Good day to you too.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!