Tell us why your faves are the best

• I've many favs so i'll try to explain in a group for every artist i stan

First Hyuna, she will always have a special place for me, because she is the first kpop artist that I followed and it is with her that I discovered kpop. I would say that it is above all an emotional bond that connects me to the artist.

For Mamamoo, Red Velvet, (G)I-DLE, IU, Taeyeon, BIBI it's only for music, I find that these artists have a strong identity and their own style of music I know very little about the MVs of these artists, usually I always listen to the album in its entirety before. Their songs are interesting from a vocal or instrumental point of view. I know that no matter the concept I will always be satisfied.

For ITZY, i like their music but the first reason why i follow them is their energy. Their song are always cheerful and energetic it is especially their choreo and their energy on stage that seduces me with this group. I find that there is a very lively side to them when they performs. I think they've a unique way of performing on stage that seduces me with them. I think that even if you don't like the band's songs or don't understand anything, you are always easily attracted by this warm energy released by the group on stage. I like to give this image to ITZY but for me they are like a sun that shines very strongly.

And then last Purple Kiss. I may be getting ahead of myself a bit, but I don't think I've ever seen such a group. There is no weakness in their group. Vocal strong, dance strong, rap strong, artistic strong, performance strong. I love their music but I also love watching their intro performance and choreo it may be a little presumptuous but i think they are the most complete group i have ever seen in kpop. There is many group really talented (Mamamoo, Big Bang, BTS, BTOB, Dreamcatcher, (G)I-DLE ...) but we can easily find a small weak point in these groups, but for Purple Kiss I do not see any, they always give the impression of absolutely everything to know how to do and to be able to do everything.

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by citron-icy ().

• None of you truly answered to the question yet. :sweat:

well for me its the way they color everything in their own way

It could be the same song or the same choreo, but they have a way of owning things

They can personalize and season even the most ordinary thing. This is why SHINee's covers never really look right.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with you on a lot of points. Itzy are engaging performers. Purple Kiss have no weak point. They are at least above average/good at everything.

• why BTS is the best :

They legit accomplished A LOT despite NOT being from the Big3 . At the beginning, they were deemed hopeless & destined to fail but they didn't let all of that stop them. They continued, battled through hardships while being crammed into one apartment sometimes wanting to leave the hard life they were living behind until, slowly but surely, they started getting more recognition. Years later now, they are the most awarded artist in SK history, UN Ambassadors, Big Fashion brand ambassadors & so much more. They are the FIRST SK artist to be on the spotify billions charts (doing that with Dynamite then Butter ) & soon going to be the 1st SK artist with a song sung mostly in korean in the Spotify Billions club with Boy With Luv (Feat. Halsey)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They started out as nobodies in kpop and will arguably finish as one of the best (if not the best) in kpop history

Their accomplishments are too many to ignore & have been the 1st in MANY things

which is why i say that BTS is the BEST !

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

Edited once, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

• I like the music. the sound as well as the lyrics and what they convey. just like the individual sound of all members. Furthermore, all members have great personalities. They appear natural, smart and are funny. No one made me smile as much as they do. On stage they are allways full of joy and close to the audience.

What can i say that is not biased. They made me recognise and appreciate groups from smaller companies. They allowed me to meet and interact with other fearless, to me the friendliest fandom i have encountered. And most of all they had been an epidom of hope to me. They are such a great inspiration besides kpop and all the entertainment.

• Because they released damn good music, their debut song had some amazing choreography that I haven't seen recreated in any BG. The fact they were put through hell becuse of Top Media and what Top Media has done to them and continue to remain strong, though we are in limbo right now over their contract and activities. I think this group is heavily underrated and deserves the world but Top Media for whatever reason is just not doing enough for them. At this point, though it would break my heart, I want them to just not renew...and leave...Go together elsewhere because Top Media ain't it...Please Support Up10tion.

As for my 2nd Ults....NO ONE, not even The Boyz have been able to re-create their amazing Waterwheel choreography. This group has some of the stupidest scandals yet always come out on top. They are definitely 9 models with amazing talent from acting, to singing. They already renewed their contract because Hwiyoung begged everyone. That to me shows how much of a bond they really have despite rumors and haters. If you really sit down to listen to their discography there's some GEMS in there, some amazing things. I can't express enough how much this group touches me with their lyrics, not to mention some of my favorite dramas they starred in. I really do recommend watching Imitation and other various dramas. Even the recent horror one that Chani starred in.

Just to prove my point on the waterwheel

No one in KPOP has been able to re-create this. Their choreography is amazing and I really recommend taking the time to watch them!

• When I first listened to K-pop my friend showed me a lot of random famous k-pop songs, years passed and there was this one song I remembered the sound of, that I wanted to listen to, but I didn't know the name. So I went to a famous music video and kept clicking through the related videos, and skipping to the chorus. Somehow I finally found the song by doing that and it was Vixx - Error. So my reason is because I could remember their song for a really long time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!