Cognitive Functions Your Bias Uses?

• Hello! Hopefully this thread is a lot more wholesome and less controversial. Which of the eight MBTI cognitive functions do you think your bias uses? Why do you think that? I'll give a brief description of each of them in case you aren't familiar with them, but before we get into that, a few caveats I should mention:

Oh, and before I forget, please, please do not start a heated debate over this. I had my last thread removed because some of you got too out of control, don't make me have to do it to this thread too or I won't be very happy. Agree to disagree and move on. It's MBTI, don't take it too seriously.

Now that we have all of that out of the way, which idol do you think best represents each function? Why? Or, if you would rather, which function(s) does your bias use on camera the most? What are examples of them using that/those function(s)? I'm curious to hear the answers.

Personally, I think Chan radiates high Fe, coming from someone how uses that function a lot as well. What do you think? Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!