In which era did you start to stan your faves?

• For me, I started stanning EXO during Obsession. How could I not? That comeback was amazing in music, choreo, video, concept, and style!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For Monsta X, it's a cheat coz it was after Follow

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But it was due to me discovering Hero

What about you?

• External Content youtu.be

how could i not stan this heavenly bop???

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• When ATEEZ and ACE debuted

I knew ATEEZ when they were trainees, but forgot about their existence for a bit and on the day they debuted I realised it was the same people, just a new name who I saw in an pre-debut MV before, since KQ called their trainees Fellaz and than changed it into ATEEZ for their debut. I later on realised I almost was close to forget they exist if it wasn't for someone on AKP who had droped their debut MV on here back than

NU'EST was before they even debuted cause I was too exited to see them debut after I saw the teasers for their debut lol

I forgot for the most others when I even started to like them but there are quit a few who I know since debut so maybe that :/

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• These are the eras they were in when I became a fan and I tried to put them in order to when I took the fandom plunge. ^^

GOT7 - Eclipse

External Content www.youtube.com

Monsta X - Who Do U Love

Stray Kids - Side Effects

Seventeen - Hit

Astro - Blue Flame

NCT - Kick It

Edited once, last by quarkie ().

• SHINee World full album era

The single was

• For IU, it was between "Palette" and "Love Poem." For TWICE, it was Cheer Up.

• SHINee World full album era

The single was

so old :smirks2: /respectfully

• Mamamoo : I don't remember really well but it's the group I've been following the longest.

Red Velvet : RBB era but I've been more involved in it since monsters era.

ITZY : Icy era.

(G)I-DLE : Latata and their first mini album.

Purple Kiss : Ponzona, there had been so much content before they debuted that i knew what to expect.

IU : since the single eight.

Taeyeon : Since her 2nd album, i was surprised to like her music as solo artist, i didn't like Girls Generation.

Hyuna : since "change" i was introduced to kpop with her.

BIBI : I follow her since this year, i was waiting for the release of her first album and i loved it so much i had no choice.

• EXO - Overdose era

NCT finally got me with Boss

And then (already on board the train) NCT 127 had me walking with the cheese in Regular era

I was onboard for WayV from the start.

NCT Dream didn't get me until Hot Sauce era

I'm not sure when Purki got me once I was introduced to them but I know citron-icy played a part in always tagging me on Purki stuff and boom, I was a Plory. I guess, Hide & Seek era?

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!