Posts by Epyon-556

Ador is asking a very important question, "why is Hybe so determined to make everything public when this entire situation could have been handled privately?"

Hybe felt it serious and needs to be public for a reason, and we will eventually get to the bottom of it.

:boredr:

Because the document they obtained said Ador was gonna unleash a media war in May. They responded by launching their own sloppier media war in April. And two wrongs don't make a right but one wrong definitely also doesn't make a right.

No one is denying this document existed, the only defense is that he was joking. How compelling you find that is up to you.

But the type of abuse/mistreatment those people filed for had everything to do with their actual management. NJ you are allegeding was treated extremely well but not giving the same attention in the greater business strategy of the company as other ggs, not really a precedent for freeing them from their contract for that alone.

I'm not saying it's most important or worst thing in the summit but I don't think you can say has nothing to say about the girls then how innocent they are when she quotes herself cursing about Sakura specifically. You can't expect every reader to have such a charitable interpretation.

no. she just said sakura and chaewon weren't up her standarts and ultimatly didn’t suit her concept. but bang was insisting for them to be part of mhjs gg. but she was very against that. not on a personal level but as a producer with a specific vision.

I'm talking about the second time she mentioned her.

"'When the hell can we start promoting NewJeans? The reason that we separated the company was because they broke the promise and debuted Sakura first.' I went on 'You Quiz [on the Block]' because this was what I wanted to say.

There was no reason to single out Sakura here. Other then to fan flames and bring attention to the story but again, can't blame people for that this tactic worked.

Cursing about Sakura in particular getting to debut first gives the impression that you have a problem with Sakura in particular rather then just another gg in general then the one you have been prepping for debut in particular. Can't expect everyone to give her the benefit of the doubt on that.

Hybe is not jyp/sm/YG though. Why compare it to them?

Njs are an upcoming on trend gg with "potential" to hit it big with Hybe's support. I admit that. But within Hybe's group, their company contributed the least.

It's not just about net gain per label. Hybe is incredibly new and New Jeans one of their first major successes. The general public know a lot better who New Jeans are then from Fromis_9. There's no reason to just let them go because MHJ can't be worked with anyone.

Public opinion can change overnight, we know how fickle Korean gp is, my point is if the court absolves her she can always set up a new label with investors. I do not doubt for a minute that she does have investors interested. So all I am saying is the only thing that is stopping her is the legal hurdle and if she emerges victorious from that she can set her own label and get investments. This is a post- verdict scenario that I am talking about. Ofc the establishment of her own label will be delayed due to the legal cases going on for a year or so since she will have a lot of things she will have to fight Hybe for, from her termination to her taking NJNS along and their IP, to her non-compete clause and most importantly the case filed by Hybe on her. It will be an arduous process.

Now that they filed criminal charges against MHJ for breach of trust any dreams of using her position of CEO to get the New Jeans members out of their contracts prematurely should be extinquished. She'd only be making Hybe's case for them.

Yunjin needed to be brought back from the states and Eunchae and Kazuha are brandnew.

Also do yall actually have a problem with mhj bringing up new jeans or do you have problem with them being brought with their support of mhj.

It hybe came out and said that new jeans were extremely hurt by mhj betrayl or that they were crying about what she tried to do would yall actually care at all.

Or do yall care because they support mhj while yall create theories on how evil and unhinged she is to the point where the only way someone could supprt her is by being manipulated.

I rather dislike them being brought up altogether. Minji and Hanni appeared in BTS' Permission MV. They may have less of an image of BTS' dongseang group then TXT, but they still have it and benefitted from it. You don't want to create the perception that they are the ones feuding with Hybe and 'had no intention of allowing anyone to promote themselves using phrases like ‘NewJeans’ dongsaeng group'. They have to perform at festivals and awards show in front of crowds that are 90% Armies again one day. That's how you get black oceans.

It's about haerin copying her clothes.

But if a fan no longer enjoys their music and concepts whats the point. When gfriend went into a different direction i wished them the best but no longer supported them afraid same will happen again to new jeans for me. :pepe-puddle:

It's a lot to ask for the people that wrote, arranged and composed Hype Boy and all the rest of the songs to forever walk away from Hybe and all the labels, groups and connections it represents just to follow MHJ whereever she goes, seeing is believing on that one.

KpopJop  DaisyTheGenuine  Catgirl  hypernova

I’ve had it with these delusional tokkis. Enough is enough! How can you be so misguided to think NJ would survive let alone succeed without MHJ!? After 2018 Red Velvet’s quality dropped DRASTICALLY, have you not learnt anything?. She’s the life and blood of NJ and there’s no way around it. If you disagree then you’re just another incompetent HYBE / success stan

Red Velvet is still exists, regardless of whether you like any other their post 2018 work. The survival of the other SM groups she worked on didn't end up depending on her continued involvement either. Thinking New Jeans would survive without her just like everyone else in the industry survives without her is hardly delusional.