Who is the most famous friend of any of the idols you like?

• (I'm personaly not counting artists who are disbanded)

In some of my fave groups:

A.C.E

• Wow is friends with B.M of KARD
    • Byeongkwan is friends with Yugeom of GOT7 (even since they were in high school)

ATEEZ

ONF

• Hyojin is friends with Donghun of A.C.E
    • J-US's most famous friend is his group-member Hyojin (Both knew eachother since they were kids)
    • Wyatt is friends with Dongheon of VERIVERY
    • MK is friends with all member of MONSTA X
    • U is friends with Sana of TWICE and Yuto of PENTAGON (He knew Sana from the dance clase they took in Japan, but he also was with Sana and Yuto in JYP for a while where he met Yuto) - His most famous friend in this case must be Sana

OnlyOneOf

• Yoojung is friends with WOODZ, Woong of AB6IX, Kino of PENTAGON and Yugeom of GOT7 - His most famous friend in this case must be Yugeom

VIXX

MCND

And about your fave groups?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• mine would be:

YUQI with YENA

because both of them were the '99 liners, and it started way back when izone exist

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this one is the crazy ones, it started when they had an episode together in running man

YUQI with MIJOO

this one always make me laugh

they even had a whole episode of learn way together

YUQI with WJSN YEORUM

(I just realized that all of my fav group is all related to Yuqi? What the heck?)

(also on that video, there are others like Arin who got close to her because of Quendoom, and also Everglow Yiren and WJSN Xuan Yi)

WJSN Eunseo with VIVIZ SinB

the duo that saved Queendom 2 comedy aspects. Both were friends since high school and even graduated together in their idol era

Rei with Kep1er Dayeon

even tho IVE is known for "a groups of introverts", Rei actually is a friend of Kep1er Dayeon since both of them are from the same high school

also, since Izone had disbanded but some of them redebuted, do Yujin-Chaewon counts? ;(;(

• I don't know who they're friends with and who are most famous... probably Chris Martin from Coldplay is the most famous BTS friend.

BTS have a lot of famous friends: Jee suk jin, Tablo, Wooga squad, 97 liners, Halsey, etc. I mean celebrity friends aren't always the closest but it still applies going by the standards used in other posts.

• As a Fuse I'm partly sad I didn't know he was friends with the MX members, I love both of those groups so much. MK's soundcloud is also just 👌🏻.

~

For me, as a Starlight is Xiumin x Leo. I was a decently big fan of EXO growing up, and seeing their picture together was really cool to see. I love that they interact on each others posts to.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!