[theqoo] AN IDOL COMPANY WHO'S DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THEIR OWN IDOLS OPENLY ON THEIR OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS

• [theqoo] AN IDOL COMPANY WHO'S DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THEIR OWN IDOLS OPENLY ON THEIR OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS

bypannchoaAugust 21, 2022
    Is IST Entertainment which is under Kakao who merged Cre.ker, Plan M Entertainment, etc.
    The company has The Boyz, Apink, Weeekly, Victon, ATBO, etc.

First of all, this is their Twitter account
    AVvXsEhFkhZF2i13dDKJfhaJeFTYfwjYsykw5L_1r-lQlrZ7pYyIT8A9k3lboTymHjEth77ZBNshlWWjTvhnpt6x1IV_rDjlzN3VfyFD6oQMgcuBKvL2U5OfpIaEVLtTkwqJE8AH0CstqcpOAReTknHdmEGSnv3MEhVlou6cf7E66lVSPz1IbG3pT2Cep4Sj=w460-h640

They posted about ATBO who performed on Inkigayo yesterday (but not The Boyz)

AVvXsEipXsMtzQFz6fsWOjA_LMU-lENi12OKhEQ7Jq910Dr6SHAEStX3JbcyvdYbpHCj_jLlOO3sSz8kXR9ZAmW3TDVQp2oZBQk-kMrXdsJb4pWMOem2rMmGM4dexNVQNyZCHKwwd-SFL1g0dm9gmByJWUBj_mN96vEu5pN1DMKkwbiY7U5N3zIDWK-e7hFE=w440-h640
    They only posted ATBO's Music Core performance (not The Boyz)

AVvXsEgzLd9n58fhXWjqLLygJntP2QnuvLwvUtunLDVEM9hZkLjBUOn2RMnhzFTPOJdJnMIEY_dqCnig8sonJ_0TCPJoO-rrtILtM10ixiuNo24Yq2RPzYNXm0eDjblGAz_ICdjqblMEsul0aJhNc4G42cDLi1dcoX8PXpjwRPw0WsAw2o4-qNvg3i_SavU2=w496-h640

AVvXsEgrLpsTU7KfqJo5ymHalwvbyLpZUj4_sVx-7NZjTto3DhJxvyjKb9Gbqf_mrV-2zO48_eNB64kTdsfNId8hfNyOrBVo0OtPAiae5DSVi_MmG3t5AX524I0MNlqGSLHTSPjcGrTcnvBXXG7zwmwXPU7pDgKoAYfcisU_LwzQ-InJXWL0b99hsQKzMxQJ=w456-h640
    For the Music Bank performances, they only posted Weeekly and ATBO's performances (not The Boyz)

AVvXsEjYSW_B_hmJGDChIarExr789ROjRtuEdoVPla-0RJ5geTx85m8Il9QFFOnQREsbZJoWTt_wvDAr691nApACIfUguIntwbNtv_k8xIoePAwubeQwjSFHpW_CIxJ7dKz8XoR37NGBiC8La3guS4ECBenH2I5V8bMiGO3C5PVqZDLcsHC-nah481dgUxQq=w507-h640
    For the anniversary stage for the National Liberation Day, they only posted ChoBom (not The Boyz)

AVvXsEix_XKVbmONSBYalsWOMwa_RGZ4NZCAFT2bfC5HUsGka710H7kD76O0azngLltoTejyHzm4k_UqKYp7I3kqxKG2KLf8m1QJaDcMYHHdkeL3hbLDcWlss83xcAQGGF1ADHDd9qK2OiS6ldBF_rpDWxCkgyKBHZfixOsATK99VAMC_SRb31Qou-OaG92P=w413-h640

"The Boyz Younghoon, to be the special MC on 'Inkigayo' today (21st)"
    Of course, there were so many news about The Boyz but they never posted anything.
    They never posted about their stages and compared to the other idols' news, they posted very little about The Boyz' news

Their Insta account is even more strange
    The Boyz made a comeback but they posted nothing about it

AVvXsEg6VnRJBTXKvwxKtij3VJZLJdI-C1KakjdH72-83uyvpROh2wZeLphzgEVI8XZqZlWGOHwkE0OlECTVq7PF09DwHjoJG9w40nECVwJ2ej2TD5GlqIHNYhXxv2RGvcp5Ws-Tmk3NFzw1I9VzuCItywURBOSFny8_GRdhVCMyt-FT8Jb8r01WnCxKP7Ln=w347-h640

AVvXsEj6_m3StnLv2vAkGSV6tMpcVm-bpzhQPE-WY1DfNXUrk7s_C-G12YH5Gc8PdqHNNBH8-1Gu7MGl2RMLtjY-FEGhvt5aGtPEC_XIZBuUUQ-Sz7PiXgVPPYW0oqEJh3nCaCijn9BBeMnNL235Eu9qCCQnCjrHpAN7jL4DKLXewConK-44yKzslVn4hg5z=w349-h640

AVvXsEhV7acqbNbsaeYKmrpVn7OVlHSErlgFB0ZEOwtZci2kw6ScintfVNypdsLrn5xtTCi8GgnHzpRWBLCzfQqeUB_EAl9TDF705lAfXRi7XclHzuQ0ObJXnUhXPI7RAkENCIRP_xV5h_RqKrsBUCpAJCBjCQL9fjaA4ETiS98jj_m7tWrfajPMPrHZu7F9=w347-h640

AVvXsEjT57FC4woLtRL-zxfR7-nE46rvlMJ0wM3EcssawNnJQoqk-RE_NtOO4tMqdNZMfZy3Ne1Zp83heSE-fNAc_4WOxGRAwH0RnMTzOwSy3jhEKLM7fETqxBLwJ9fK-AUDIpH_sol_FB9uv7I4aeiv1RaYzZ5pfptCgi0p4xQG_91oVePBoBN5h8An3KRu=w347-h640

There are only ATBO, Apink, ChoBom, Victon and Weeekly on their feed but there's nothing about The Boyz

original post: here

1. But isn't The Boyz their most successful artists? Why are they like that?

2. Isn't The Boyz the ones with the biggest fandom in that company?? Why are they doing this?.. I don't get it. But wasn't their hiatus due to their concerts overseas? I think I heard about it somewhere... anyways, I'm not a fan but from the perspective of someone who listens to their song, their power was pretty good after Kingdom so it kinda feels like they were randomly put on a hiatus

3. I didn't even know that The Boyz had a comeback..

4. I liked them when they were in Cre.Ker but after they merged, there was such an obvious change.. in a bad way....

5. Hul, they didn't even have a comeback showcase...

6. This is just my speculations but maybe there are different people in charge of this based on their head quarter rather than just one PR person for IST?... So maybe the person in charge of The Boyz just missed it...? But I do agree that this is a shame

7. Can't the fans protest if this is only happening after the merger?

8. But if they do that, they'll never be able to grow their other boy groups no? So just why would they do that? Shouldn't they take care of The Boyz more so that they can grow bigger? I don't understand

9. Even up to their last comeback, they would make a company and post a bunch of choreography videos in the upcoming 3-4 days but this time, there's just nothing... I do feel like something changed compared to beforeㅠㅠ

10. I don't care if they have 1 or 2 head quarters. If that company is called IST, then shouldn't they post about all their artists? If they can't post about all of them, they they shouldn't have merged their companies' accounts into one and left it with their respective head quarters

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• are those people commenting stupid?

The Boyz twitter has 2.2M followers

IST Entertainment twitter has... less than 300k followers

from marketing point of view there is no sense to post about The Boyz

they can post about Weeekly, because their twitter accounts are both under 300k

etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• heh, I had no idea their company is so low.

I thought Creker was doing quite well.

• Well something definitely is off this comeback.

It's the first comeback since the merge happened and since the beginning everything felt so off.

The teasers were so low effort, so were their stylistic choices there, but ok, not that I personally care about that, I just noticed that it's different since usually they did such strong conceptual teaser photos. (and now it feels just random, doesn't even suit the concept of the song/album).

And yeah IST doesn't have much following on social media, but they're still the ones managing the groups, it seems like all the promo this time is done by the fans.

They didn't even get any promotions for the comeback? Not even a comeback show...

Also almost no variety shows or appearances to promote the comeback that way.

But IST pushed that comeback so much that the guys practiced and prepared for it, while being on the tour.

Maybe they should've just waited for the guys to rest properly and take time to prepare for it. Everything seems rushed.

Luckily the song and the album are still great.

They're promoting the comeback at music shows of course. So much that they went to Inkigayo today even though they're performing at KCON LA today at the same day (yeah, different time zones, but still 12hour flight - they're probably going direcetly from airport to kcon or what lol)

oh and one member didn't feel well yesterday and went to hospital, but still attends all the schedules.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!