Songs so bad, you can't/didn't finish listening to them

• What are some songs that are so bad, so terrible, so horrendous that you couldn't finish listening to them

Songs so bad that made you go like "why the fk did I put myself through this" and closed that shit without finishing it?

:pepe-smug:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, a lot of NCT titles I'm sorry the only recent listenable one was Beatbox

• External Content www.youtube.com

I got a headache watching this

:pepe-shame:

• yall i can't even finish a good song because my attention span is so short

• External Content youtu.be

doesn't help that the video is wack af

i can't explain why i hate it but it solidifed me unstanning them pronto lol

External Content www.youtube.com

what in the boycrush hell was this?

• not my most fav ciipher song lol

i actually loved all 3 songs

• It took me a minute to think of one because I normally move on pretty quickly, but drudged this up out of the archives:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

he got nice styling but the song didnt go anywhere

• soyeon- beam bam (I don't remember name correctly), why she chose this song for her debut?

It's actually not her debut, it's her second comeback song. Her debut song is:

But I don't really love her solo titles either, so I can't fault anyone for disliking them, haha.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Most of Hyuna stuff for the past year

Jessi songs are nop for me

Cl spicy

Ryewook solo comeback, I was excited for this one bc he has good vocals but it was abit too underwhelming

• not my most fav ciipher song lol

i actually loved all 3 songs

ciipher's debut was bad, their comeback was bad, their songs are bad

cept Joker...the only good one.

If Rain would just let KEITA do everything they'd sound so much better.

• It's actually not her debut, it's her second comeback song. Her debut song is:

But I don't really love her solo titles either, so I can't fault anyone for disliking them, haha.

Oh understand now, i just thought it was debut but whatever it is, it is bad and she can produce better than this imo

• their debut was definitely bad because of all the excess autotune

but I liked blind, and Rain already do lol, they have been producing their own music since debut

whatever htey are producing ain't it....they debuted same time as mirae and mirae blew em out of the water.

Idk Keita's little snippet went harder then anything ciipher's put out

if they did shit like this i'd be all over them.

this weird ass boy crushy autotune shit not it.

• Well...

Even though "Duck duck booty go quack quack quack" is so poetic, just kidding.

• when first ciipher debuted, i was pointing out the autotune, then u complained i was being too critical, but now u suddenly hate the autotune i dont understand :waterr:

Keita already participates in group's music tho

agree with Mirae tho, their music is good but I am not familiar with the group itself

• It's actually not her debut, it's her second comeback song.

Oh understand now, i just thought it was debut but whatever it is, it is bad and she can produce better than this imo

Well, I wouldn't consider Jelly as her solo debut. It was mostly a side affair that got greenlighted by Cube in order to keep Soyeon's name around in between UPR3 and (g)i-dle's debut. But neither Jelly nor Idle Song got any promotion, they didn't get any physical release, Soyeon didn't perform any of these songs on music shows. It's more akin to pre-debut stuff.

Unlike BBeam BBeam which is a proper solo debut.

• when first ciipher debuted, i was pointing out the autotune, then u complained i was being too critical, but now u suddenly hate the autotune i dont understand :waterr:

Keita already participates in group's music tho

agree with Mirae tho, their music is good but I am not familiar with the group itself

i don't remember shit i just dont' like ciipher. their debut fell flat, but i decided to give them a chance, their comeback sucked, and everything after sucked. lol. Keita participates i get that but whatever shit they are putting out is not it. They came out with this horrible bright crap when mirae and others debuted with a harder darker image. They continued this weird concept and it's just not working for them. at least for me. I don't even remember complaining to you we hardly talked lol. Either way Ciipher's music is not it.

• I'm mad I didn't get an ad and had to listen to 1 second of the song to get the link :drinktears:

• This thread contains 66 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!