Which currently active band do you think has the most solid discography?

• As in they have very very little to no bad songs or songs you'll skip. They don't need to necessarily have the most amazing songs ever but you can pick any random song from any random album and it'll be good. You can tell each song has a lot care put into it and nothing feels like filler or falls flat

For me, Cage the Elephant. I can't even think of a single song of theirs I'd call bad or feel the need to skip :pepe-grooving: Everyone who I show them loves them. I've been listening to them since middle school and not a single one of their songs have gotten old for me yet

If I tried to post every song I want to show people, I'd end up posting their entire albums so I'll just drop the one I'm currently listening to for simplicity. I recommend you guys check out their albums though (Thank You, Happy Birthday and Social Cues are tied for first place for me). They have pretty diverse music too so I think there's something there for everyone. This one is probably one of their chillest tracks but a lot of their music goes crazy, highly recommended

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which currently active bands you do guys think have the most solid discography?

219b277825ab63b76177bdac041ab84a628561d5.gifv

• Do As Infinity! They have such an amazing range of songs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~ ω

• Do As Infinity! They have such an amazing range of songs.

Nice! I'm not super familiar with Japanese music and haven't really listened to it a lot outside of random songs or bands I've come across and liked so this is my first time hearing of them. I like the last one the best, I'll check out their other stuff :pepe-excited:

• I might be biased af, but MGMT (I'd also say Tame Impala if his last album wasn't so boring).

Even their most hated album (self titled MGMT) is neat imo.

Taste for liking Cage The Elephant!

External Content open.spotify.com

• MGMT! I actually have quite a bit of their songs on itunes

I should set aside some time to really check out a full album of theirs rather than jumping around one day. Everything I've heard I've liked so far

Cage The Elephant being one of my top bands saves my taste from my other questionable music choices :pepe-excited:

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!