YG is afraid to debut their next GG because of Blinks

• This isn't an attack to AKP Blinks or any user in particular. It's just a random thought.

Historically there have been many instances on other social media platform of toxic blinks (not the entire fandom, the toxic ones) attacking YG groups, saying how they are using BP's money, or how YG is abusing BP and only cares about their BGs.

Imagine the giant meltdown if YG debuts a new GG after giving BP a 484729494 year hiatus shit will go crazy.

YG is afraid of blinks that's why they are afraid to debut a new GG. 4th Gen groups are literally having at least 2 or 3 comebacks a year while BP gets a comeback every 2 years.

The norm now is to give 4th gen GGs 2 comebacks minimum a year and YG knows with how fast pace the industry is they have to abide. But doing so woild unleash the fury of blinks shouting about mistreatment on why BP don't have comebacks as a senior group while the newer group gets everything.

The only chance for YG to debut their next GG is if BP does badly but it probably isn't happening.

:pepe-use-head::pepe-use-head::pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

• Imagine if YG debuts a new GG and gives them regular comebacks, promotion, albums and activities. I'd pop a blood vessel.

I'd be happy for them though, but angry for BP.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I remember seeing something that said that Treasure and the upcoming girl group were supposed to be YG takes at "traditional"/sm style groups which is part of the reason Treasure is more active than their other groups... I really feel like there's going to be a backlash against the ngg if they are also more active.

• i mean, it's kind of YG's fault, you don't give your top group comebacks once in a blue moon, especially considering there are compilations of that top group asking for more comebacks.

If YG gives them at least 2 comebacks a year then it will be fine except for a few people who are always toxic.

• Did you hit your head or something? Do you really think one of the biggest companies in Korea is scared of a fandom? LOL

The fandom that is balancing their books

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree

They will probably do it when BP is on tour and blinks are busy

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Perhaps due to what they pulled on 2NE1 and fooled the Blackjacks.,,

2NE2 oops I mean BP, was introduced as younger sister group and that 2NE1 will continue, but YG torpedoed 2NE1 as soon as BP found traction..

Actually they can try it again.. as long as the new gg finds success, all the success stans will nonchalantly move over to 2NE3

• they don't even have a scandal this time like park bom drug scandal or a member leaving for them to "peacefully" disband or discard bp like they did with 2ne1 :pepe-tea: and avoid mass hate from fandoms

but also yes whilst they will probably get insane hate from blinks they will also get massive support.. i am already seeing plenty of fan accounts for it and hype as the next YG girl group :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

2NE2 oops I mean BP, was introduced as younger sister group and that 2NE1 will continue, but YG torpedoed 2NE1 as soon as BP found traction..

Actually they can try it again.. as long as the new gg finds success, all the success stans will nonchalantly move over to 2NE3

i don't think it will work with blinks this time, spotlight on blackpink is way too huge right now and akgae fandoms are too strong (alongside OT4) so unless there's a massive scandal from one of the blackpink member then i very much doubt that all the stans will move on to yg ngg and leave bp :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• i don't think it will work with blinks this time, spotlight on blackpink is way too huge right now and akgae fandoms are too strong (alongside OT4) so unless there's a massive scandal from one of the blackpink member then i very much doubt that all the stans will move on to yg ngg and leave bp :pepe-narrow-eyes:

akgaes will move with the individual members, with or without the group being active.

But yes, BP has not shown any decline so far - only 'plateaued', so YGE need not hurry - as long as they resign the contracts and both parties don't get too greedy.

• Black Pink was delayed for years and it had a lot of member changes before the final lineup, so this is something YG does.

Moon Sua was in this video, she did not debut until last year (with a different company).

So expect many changes before the next YG group debuts.

• i mean, it's kind of YG's fault, you don't give your top group comebacks once in a blue moon, especially considering there are compilations of that top group asking for more comebacks.

If YG gives them at least 2 comebacks a year then it will be fine except for a few people who are always toxic.

+1. Toxic stans are everywhere, but you can't blame Blinks if that happens. Again, IF. YG should be the one held accountable for this first and foremost...the response to it, including hating the ngg, is what Blinks will be held responsible for.

You know what this reminds me of? AKP = YG, users = Blinks. Perfect parallel :pepe-toast:

Toxic users and trolls are everywhere, but you can't blame AKPerd if that happens. Again, IF. AKP Management should be the one held accountable for this first and foremost...the response to it, including hating the staff and sending death threats, is what users will be held responsible for.

• Yep initially BP was Pink Punk, atleast 7 members and was YGs response to SNSD... but then it kept changing and the amount of delays... i feel sorry for YG trainees, they train how many years and are lead on false hope that they will debut soon but then they end up either leaving because they realise that theyve wasted a good part of their life waiting or worse they are dropped by YG :pepe-shame:

cant imagine just how competetive that environment is...

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Bp is not no 2ne1 2.0 y’all need to drop this already

There is no denying that YGE primed their introduction that way.. but whether they are still 2NE2, that is a matter of opinion.

Besides what is wrong if they are, 2NE1 was great group and BP has definitely more than lived up to their legacy, building their own too..

In the same way, Twice is SNSDs successor.

The image fits.

• YG is just lazy. They talked about Blackpink since 2010 and how they will be the YG version of SNSD. In 2012 they spoiled us with some videos and suddenly stopped talking about them.

I fucking waited 4-5 years for Jennie's debut. It's not Blinks. It's YG having mental problems.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• treasure didnt get multiple cmb so a new gg wont either

it will be far worst

even blackpink gets their comeback every second year now. the next group will come back every 5th year and yg will name them "the grannies".

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

that not true, yg never mention no sister bs (they are not sm)

2ne1 disbanded before bp and bp was in the talks since 2012

yg dont do sister/brother groups, not even ikon and winner were like that

• Lmfao what?? ARe you freaking kidding me? They literally posted "Future 2ne1" videos with BP. During that Winner vs Ikon show YG was constantly saying he is gonna create the "next BigBang". Be real.

bp members werent the ones dancing in future 2ne1 video (they were seated) but yeah there was definitely mediaplay about making the next bigbang with his groups but i dont think he said that directly.. i did find this old quote though

President Yang noted, however, that the next rookie group will not be similar enough in music style to former groups to be called “the second Big Bangor “the second 2NE1.”

but yes he did infact title a video "future 2ne1"

External Content youtu.be

i will say that he did mention SNSD explicitly (his words directly) a few times lol.. he seemed to have an obsession about making the "yg ver of snsd".... anyways im curious how he will market this group besides the "its like 10 jennies" comment we got from a yg staff

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• The only hope for YGE to transition to a new GG cleanly is to have the Pinks disband as a group, and for the Pinks to speak up and clearly state that they want to do other things. Leave no room for doubt that this was their decision and their decision alone. That they want to pursue solo music, acting gigs, producer gigs, modeling, variety, etc. I think Blinks will accept this, hell, all of the crazy akgaes will love it, they're all for breaking up the group so their faves can "shine more". It would also help if YG timed it so each member would have a very visible project planned at the time of disbandment, like a new movie for Jisoo or a solo release for Lisa and Rose or a producer credit for Jennie.

Then after a few months, after all the turmoil and venting has petered out, YGE could announce their next GG.

• The only hope for YGE to transition to a new GG cleanly is to have the Pinks disband as a group, and for the Pinks to speak up and clearly state that they want to do other things. Leave no room for doubt that this was their decision and their decision alone. That they want to pursue solo music, acting gigs, producer gigs, modeling, variety, etc. I think Blinks will accept this, hell, all of the crazy akgaes will love it, they're all for breaking up the group so their faves can "shine more". It would also help if YG timed it so each member would have a very visible project planned at the time of disbandment, like a new movie for Jisoo or a solo release for Lisa and Rose or a producer credit for Jennie.

Then after a few months, after all the turmoil and venting has petered out, YGE could announce their next GG.

In your opinion, if BP signs a 3 year extension, then YG should postpone any new G.G. debut?

• In your opinion, if BP signs a 3 year extension, then YG should postpone any new G.G. debut?

It depends on what the terms of the extension are. If it's clear that the BP members themselves want to move on to solo projects during the 3 year extension period and maybe only do one final group comeback, then i think it should be ok for YG to debut a new GG. But if there is any room for doubt, if we dont hear anything direct and explicit from the girls or YGE about the terms of the extension, then Blinks will no doubt go agro if they see the girls being dungeoned while the new GG gets all the promo and hype for their debut, plus regular comebacks.

• It depends on what the terms of the extension are. If it's clear that the BP members themselves want to move on to solo projects during the 3 year extension period and maybe only do one final group comeback, then i think it should be ok for YG to debut a new GG. But if there is any room for doubt, if we dont hear anything direct and explicit from the girls or YGE about the terms of the extension, then Blinks will no doubt go agro if they see the girls being dungeoned while the new GG gets all the promo and hype for their debut, plus regular comebacks.

True, you would think blinks would be used to long hiatus between comebacks, but I am sure they would blame the new GG, if BP did not comeback with a new song until 2024/2025.

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!