YGngg will debut in late 2022 (feat. Jypngg, aespa, hybengg, ...)

• there was a video lately where 4-5 girls were seen entering that building. OP said they must have been the trainees since their managers didn't allow any filming. The girls were apparently tall from what i've heard.

Good, but that does not mean that deir debut is any time soon. YG will pull a card just like their previous girlgroups. They will wait until Jypngg, Hybengg and gp999 girlgroup debut THEN yg will debut their. We got aespa, itzy and stayc already and the new ones debut soon, but YGs will be the last gg to debut. Honestly it annoys me how right that sounds. You gotta add 2 years to YG calendar

More infos on the trainees (so far):

Almost all of their know trainees left and no one has seen the "new" trainees.

The girls must be be really good at dancing and singing, since they're from YG their rapping is class too. Because there was once a vlog of a YGx dancer who said the trainees are working hard and about that singing part, i read that on twitter it was basically a prediction: since treasure are good at singing then their new girls must be good too.

Their "fanbase" is collecting money for their debut so hide your faves

There is this interesting thread too:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!