Because everyone is complaining about Lalisa, let me complain too

• First of the MV is amazing I absolutely love it. The song itself is good, I don't like it as much as other BP songs or solos but it is EXTREMELY CATCHY.

Now to the complaint. I thought Lisa might have more involvement in the whole thing. I'm not saying that oh Lisa didn't do anything blah blah but hear me out.

For Rose she was listed as one of the writers for both her songs 'On The Ground' and 'Gone'. Might seem like a small thing but it is something considering that YG has a track record of not letting females get involved in their own work. That didn't happen for Jennie (I think?) that is she wasn't as involved musically in the writing and composition of her song 'Solo' but they switch it up and gave little mroe creative control to Rose for her comeback.

But for Lisa, none of that was seen. I'm not saying that Lisa is a 'lesser musical artist' than Rose because of that so y'all are not gonna twist my words into that, but I thought maybe things would change.

Or that at least if Lisa isn't involved in the songwriting or composition process as much she would be contributing in terms of forming the choreography for her dance. I mean since Dance is her forte and as one of the most popular female artists in the world and also regarded as one of the best female GG dancers by many, you would think that the debut that we waited years for would allow her to really show us what she have.

But nope she wasn't involved in the choreography as well. You guys can correct me if I'm wrong but based on what I remembered from various threads it was by this guy that many Blinks hate and Lee Jung. Lee Jung is great but that guy what's his name again?

I was hoping more from the choreo or that Lisa would be listed as one of the choreographers for Lalisa but nope. When will we have the chance for Lisa again to showcase her choreography. I mean I would think she is capable enough to be at least take part in it but YG doesn't let her? Or she doesn't want to? I don't know exactly

That's it. That's the complaint.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!