wow, I wasn't aware that there is some kind of a speech limitation in this forum about whom can I refer to as the biggest girl group

• Why am I getting over 10+ notifications from some freaking insecure pressed soys every single time I rightfully call Twice the biggest gg?

I mean people can sure disagree with me, but I have my numbers to back up my claim for that. You can argue with it, you can argue what matters and what not, we always did that in forum but like I am not calling Weki Meki the biggest girl group duh. I am calling so Twice. Whether you think they've been surpassed by BP or not, is your own opinion. Yall have been projecting BTSxEXO scenario on TwicexBP since 2017 at least on this forum, but sorry to inform you, it didn't happen and it is not gonna happen. Cause BP is nowhere close to BTS and Twice is nowhere near the post 2016 declining EXO.

I have no problem admitting that BP is more popular overall than Twice, but Twice is more successful and that's not going to change in the near future or ever. Twice is behind in the West, but not by a big margin and behind in China, but ahead in Japan and Korea, the biggest key markets for Kpop. Overall there i Twice has sold the most albums, most singles, most concert tickets and won the most awards in their life time and they continue to grow. You can keep using the "they comeback more", "they tour more" excuse, but whose fault is it? Are we basing one's achievements on the amount of comebacks? Since when? Does anyone know how much music or tours Beatles put out compared to Rolling Stones or how many albums Mariah put out compared to Whithey?

Besides, who is holding other ggs, BP in particular? If other agencies thought that their ggs can come back 3 times a year and do as well as Twice, you really think they wouldn't give them many comebacks? Do these capitalist companies not like profit or what? Get freaking real. Having more comebacks has its pros and cons. You can only guess how would other groups do if they came back more. Guesses aren't fact.s So keep the "What if..." series for Marvel and talk about reality. Twice is dominating all key stats, that's a fact.

I am gonna keep referring to Twice as #1 until I die, you don't like it - your problem, not mine :finger-heart:

• It's okay minion, don't lose sleep over black pink's preorders. twice sales are not bad, they're the second best group overall :-)

• Let me introduce you to these things called opinions. It's not a speech limitation. It's called having a different opinion. For example, when someone calls BP the biggest girl group and your opinion is different (as you've outlined), you reply to disagree. They get notified too. And like you, there will be people that are gonna keep referring to groups that are not Twice as #1. You know the drill about liking it.

BTW, is there an essay writing contest I am unaware of? Cause the TL;DR is really short: Twice is #1, go kick rocks.

• It's okay minion, don't lose sleep over black pink's preorders. twice sales are not bad, they're the second best group overall :-)

Oh, so that's why I got so many of you flooding my thread, you got the pre order numbers? Anyway, you'd still need another 10 million to come close to Twice, so don't trip on your way out.

Edit: I thought they got like 2-3 million, you scared me a bit, ngl but lol

Let me introduce you to these things called opinions. It's not a speech limitation. It's called having a different opinion. For example, when someone calls BP the biggest girl group and your opinion is different (as you've outlined), you reply to disagree. They get notified too. And like you, there will be people that are gonna keep referring to groups that are not Twice as #1. You know the drill about liking it.

BTW, is there an essay writing contest I am unaware of? Cause the TL;DR is really short: Twice is #1, go kick rocks.

Disagreement is one thing, I literally mentioned in the OP that anyone can disagree. But it should be at least informative, not just "bruh, delulu"

• Does anyone know how much music or tours Beatles put out compared to Rolling Stones or how many albums Mariah put out compared to Whithey?

Stream Mariah Carey sunbaenim. Organic views with no ads. Over 200mil records sold

:pepe-pray:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stream Mariah Carey sunbaenim. Organic views with no ads. Over 200mil records sold

:pepe-pray:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

were_not_worthy_waynes_world.gif

• They should at least sell 1.5-2M albums. Anything below that is considered flop right ripia oppar? :cursing: :cursing:

2 million probably too far for this comeback. 1.5 million is possible. But my prediction would be 1.2-1.4 million plus some more if they have another "result version" like with FOL.

• I made a thread saying BP is the top girl group and you went there to disagree so what exactly are you bitching about? Bc you do this same thing in BP threads, actually you go on BP threads to spread your anti agenda bc "oh, BP again" so the freedom of speech you are talking about is being used in blinks threads that you always are and in your threads too.

If you are sad just say so, but first stop going on every BP thread to make it believable :thumbup:

• Here... :pepe-cha-ching: take my card, have some coffee... a lot of sleepless nights ahead

Can I have your card too? I like free coffee

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wish you survive from Blackpink concert with your candy bong

• I think blinks are wondering too why everytime they made a thread about BP they would get 10 notifications and dragged to 10-20 pages just from 1 user... Everybody here praise their fave to heavens but everytime blinks do that you would always enter the thread I wonder why...?

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!