What groups that debuted this year deserve more attention?

• Kep1er deserve more positive attention. Everyone knows them but how many true OT9 stans are there really? People only really talked about how they shouldn’t be on Queendom

Right, ot8ers and toxic akgaes ruined a lot for kep1er's reputation.... i hope things turn better and people see them in a more positive light. there are akgaes in every fandom but they are usually paid dust so we should do the same here...

• Right, ot8ers and toxic akgaes ruined a lot for kep1er's reputation.... i hope things turn better and people see them in a more positive light. there are akgaes in every fandom but they are usually paid dust so we should do the same here...

There are still OT8ers which I will not understand. None of the members are problematic. They have good music. What isn’t there to love??

• There are still OT8ers which I will not understand. None of the members are problematic. They have good music. What isn’t there to love??

ot8ers are miserable people who got angry because their fave didnt make it so they take it out on a 17 year old .... its sad really. the girls are all so lovely and talented, they have no filler members, idk whats not clicking.

• ot8ers are miserable people who got angry because their fave didnt make it so they take it out on a 17 year old .... its sad really. the girls are all so lovely and talented, they have no filler members, idk whats not clicking.

And those who say she doesn’t belong in the group because her brother is famous 🤡🤡🤡

I feel like they’re a name everyone knows but very few actually stan. Personally I ult them (yes I’m setting myself up for heartbreak)

• Whips out diary of NUGUs

I will give y'all 8 to start with

1. YOUNITE
      External Content www.youtube.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    2. Tempest
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    3. Trendz
    4. BLANK2Y
    5. Black Level
    6. PRIKIL
    7. Girl's World
    8. FAINIT

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

zMDH6re.gif

• And those who say she doesn’t belong in the group because her brother is famous 🤡🤡🤡

I feel like they’re a name everyone knows but very few actually stan. Personally I ult them (yes I’m setting myself up for heartbreak)

yeah, i feel like they have a lot of casual fans and people who like xiaoting or bahiyyih (ofc the other girls too, but i feel like xiaohiyyih are most popular among non-kep1ians) but are scared of going into the fandom knowing the reputation

• Can we do new subunits?

• Whips out diary of NUGUs

I will give y'all 8 to start with

1. YOUNITE
    2. Tempest
    3. Trendz
    4. BLANK2Y
    5. Black Level
    6. PRIKIL
    7. Girl's World
    8. FAINIT

The fact I know every one of these groups 😭

Especially Younite and Girl’s World, I love them 💚💚

• Can we do new subunits?

Yeah ofc you can do subunits

• You literally picked the best one. Classy came out with a SOTY contender and nobody noticed.

• You literally picked the best one. Classy came out with a SOTY contender and nobody noticed.

Yes! See someone else gets it! Their debut and followup were both so good! I hope they gain popularity and stop being slept on

• I'm grandfathering ICHILLIN in as they debuted the latter part of 2021.

And they're nugu.

But my goodness they're amazing.

Just listen to this.

My SOTY.

External Content youtu.be

• Oh Superkind is also very interesting. I'm curious how they'll develop.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This song was too fun for January. :pleading:

• I listened to CLASS:y's albums days ago and I'm hooked af; solid so far! :pepemusic:

And HIT YA! is a bop from day one. :pepe-torch:

Give some love to H1-KEY, PRIKIL, TAN, XG, and IRRIS juseyo. :pepelove1:

• Oh Superkind is also very interesting. I'm curious how they'll develop.

They’re a very interesting group. All the boys are super talented and having a completely AI member is unique. Tbh I couldn’t even tell he was AI at first

• First off taste!!! Secondly, I really hope IRRIS does well, for many of them its their second time trying at the industry (former RedSquare members). H1-Key and Tan both had really solid debuts and first comebacks

• Agree!!! Got'ya was one of the best rookie songs

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• They’re a very interesting group. All the boys are super talented and having a completely AI member is unique. Tbh I couldn’t even tell he was AI at first

Yeah and the fan involvement through discord and creating the storyline for the next MV on Twitter is also very interesting. I'm curious how they'll develop like I said also because of this.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Agree!!! Got'ya was one of the best rookie songs

I’m glad to see La Luna is getting some attention. ICHILLIN is probably one of my favourite nugu girl groups at the moment! They’re such talented performers but you can also tell they’re having so much fun too

Agree!!! Got'ya was one of the best rookie songs

Got’ya was a whole bop!

• So glad to see this thread, I find so many bops here

I hope they will be more successful

Please keep this thread alive, I'm sad that Bling Bling, LunarSolar, and Hot Issue already disband

Awww thank you! If one person can get interested in these amazing groups, that makes the world of a difference 💚

Bling Bling and Lunarsolar’s disbandment hit hard for me 😭

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!