Which gg members' soloist careers deserve more appreciation?

• They don't have to be unpopular/unknown, just underappreciated compared to what they deserve. If you're posting a lot of videos, use spoilers

Hyosung from Secret, her songs are so catchy and she's so captivating to watch :pepelove1: And shes gorgeous

And on the topic of Secret member solos, Jieun's songs are amazing and she deserves more appreciation too :pepemusic:

Another one is HA:TFELT (Yeeun from Wonder Girls), Pluhmm is just something else :pepe-grooving: <3

Gain from Brown Eyed Girls, I recognize she definitely gets more attention than those above but not nearly enough for how good her music is and how talented she is. Her name should be everywhere in my honest opinion

Won't be posting some of the MVs since they're a little bit too inappropriate though but enjoy the audio :peperun:

Luna from F(x), Free Somebody is god-tier and she needs to release another one like that :froghype:

• Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

Tiffany has a great (small) collection of pop, rnb and a few ballads. Would be great to see what else she puts out. She's also the best equipped to do whatever is popular outside kpop because of English and I guess western sounding voice and style if that makes sense.

Hyoyeon particularly as DJ Hyo. She's the EDM queen of kpop. She has the potential to to have extremely diverse and experimental music as she can effortlessly work with other artists/fellow DJs/Producers or create her own unique music (goddam SM, giver her album, she already has put out enough singles for an album)

• Narsha, this was such a bop. My nephew loves it

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Another one is HA:TFELT (Yeeun from Wonder Girls), Pluhmm is just something else

As long as we're talking Wonder Girls, I might as well throw in Yubin. Her last song is one of my favourite releases of 2021:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As long as we're talking Wonder Girls, I might as well throw in Yubin. Her last song is one of my favourite releases of 2021:

Yes! My personal favorite from her is Lady, her music is also good

• Great choices OP. I love Gain.

I love Kei music too from Lovelyz.

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Sejeong again.

She is a complete all rounder, a "natural" in many skills and where she isn't "natural" like dancing, she puts a monster of effort to master them.

Singing, acting, variety shows, songwriting and now a musical theatre.

The only concern is that, such multi talented people, often never get a massive success in any one specialty, but middling renown in many fields. The same seems to be happening with Sejeong. I hope that jinx is broken for her.

Another Producer 101 alum, I plan to follow is Soyeon. Like Sejeong had displayed formidable talents and can carry the entire group by herself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!