[TRUE PREDICTION]I had no doubt SM would inflate aespa's sales like they did with nct127 but I fear SM's masterplan is far bigger.

• I think SM already made deals with distributors and planned to ship 1 million albums just like they planned to ship 2 million + albums with nct127. I think many of aespa's albums will be collecting dust. Their gaon sales will surely be very high. I think they are aiming 1.5 million with aespa and beating bp. Because i think hanteo sales will be somewhere around 700k-800k and sm inflating that would double it for gaon and that would give aespa 1.5-1.6 million albums and just barely beating bp' the album sales. What do u think?

Update:

SM DID IT.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Silverbridge

Changed the title of the thread from “I had no doubt SM would inflate aespa's sales like they did with nct127.” to “I had no doubt SM would inflate aespa's sales like they did with nct127 but I fear SM's masterplan is far bigger.”.
  • I think bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• if the catalog sales are barely moving, then we can take a good guess it is.

Sticker, an album released in September last year, was still moving copies in february this year

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sticker, an album released in September last year, was still moving copies in february this year

still barely any sales for sticker this year.

• but at the end nct sold 2M so how is it inflated if they sold 2M ? '-'

Not in hanteo like other groups, I think from NCT just dream pass 2m in gaon

Also their numbers in very odd considerig the album come in late 2021

Sticker - The 3rd AlbumNCT 127

7,355 / 6,849

That was their only update in 2022 monthly(Feb) charts so far

They are not charting in bb200 like other acts do ( BTS/B for a long time when the sales come from the USA

So idk where those sales are coming from

• I know facts are not relevant to you in the face of your vast Illuminati Black Mamba Alien conspiracy, but for those curious about the facts…

Sticker, an album from September of last year, continues to sell in the US and is among the top 10 most sold albums this year.

Billboard will put out a report next month that should have all the numbers in their annual mid year report for how many albums sold this year. I don’t have access to the Lumimate data (former MRC) to see the by week sales/units, only where it falls on the Billboard charts. Sticker has been in the Billboard albums sales charts for 36 weeks.

This accounts, which tracks the data regularly, seems to indicate it’s 55,000 units sold so far this year but I can’t confirm this number without the data.

2x

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• they are tho, shows how informed you are :clown:

• Not convincing me that sm didn't overship and albums are collecting dust and slowly selling thats all.

• they are tho, shows how informed you are :clown:

Are you dumb?

None of this charts give a specific number of sales like bb200 or gaon do, I even put a example of an album that charted in bb and charted consistently in gaon as well as other international charts bc BP one sold 1m less

How u sell 1m less but have more longevity on sales, how u stop charting in your own country biggest chart after just 4 months when gaon track billboard sales (127 fans words)

The charts backed by numbers are there and that 127 is in the same place for months since like Dec prove it

• no don't compare to those nothings to bp. Compare with nct dream and the picture will be lot more clear.

• another user replied to you with the tweet indicating sticker sold above 50k copies in the US this year and 127 ranking in top 10 best selling artists this year there yet you choose to ignore it

hanteo also showed the increase of sticker from 1.31m in 2021 year-end chart to 1.35m in may this year. 40k copies may not be as much as other artist restocks but it's not zero sales like you make it seen

• I think SM already made deals with distributors and planned to ship 1 million albums just like they planned to ship 2 million + albums with nct127. I think many of aespa's albums will be collecting dust.

majority of kpop albums collect dust since they're all a result of bulkbuying lol

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Why are people so dramatic over a group you don’t care about sales lmaoo

Let me help

1. No friends

2. A family that doesn’t give them the attention they are seeking

3. Pet ran away

4. No hobbies, no interests other than validation from a website

5. No job, no career no aspirations to do anything but bitch about something so important like KPop

• The Gaon monthly chart only shows the top 100 selling albums, so if, for example, looking at last month's chart, if an album only sold 3,000 copies that month, it would not made the cutoff into the chart. It doesn't mean it's not selling.

You can see this difference by looking at the weekly album sales charts - the weekly albums sales charts are showing some albums that don't appear in the monthly charts because while they might sell well for a week, it's not enough to make the monthly charts. In the weekly charts, for instance, I can see back catalog NCT, including NCT Dream The First and NCT 127 Regular-Irregular. Those charts also don't show specific units.

Considering pure album sales are a dying breed in the US, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kpop group make into the US pure album sales charts, but not necessarily making it in a more competitive kpop space (i.e. Korea).

Again, to reiterate, in July, we should expect the half year update from Billboard with the Luminate data that shows actual numbers. We should also see an updated half year chart of Gaon sales too.

Just to touch on the "overshipping": Retail stores like Target are not looking to overbuy but base their orders on previous demand + expected demand. At this point in NCT 127's career, big retailers aren't placing orders to have stock sit on their shelves - there is enough of a sales history to tell them exactly how much to order based on previous sales patterns of these groups. It's strange to me that people think SM just ships out to whoever and they just take it. Stores place orders and they base on demand (past sales, current projections)..that's how retail works and the fact that SM may want to ship more doesn't matter if the store doesn't place that order.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• majority of kpop albums collect dust since they're all a result of bulkbuying lol

they are lucky if they collect dust

they sit beside the sewer rats most of the time

External Content www.youtube.com

• Silverbridge

Changed the title of the thread from “I had no doubt SM would inflate aespa's sales like they did with nct127 but I fear SM's masterplan is far bigger.” to “[TRUE PREDICTION]I had no doubt SM would inflate aespa's sales like they did with nct127 but I fear SM's masterplan is far bigger.”.
  • the market and stockholders disagrees with your opinion OP

• the market and stockholders disagrees with your opinion OP

You blew it all on Aespa's 1.6M pre-orders instead of giving it to me :sob-bunny:

U're cosplayin as LSM, this thread is about SM not having money and getting more money with the new album drop from Aespa

LSM getting his bag???

did I use that term correctly? lol

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!