My opinion about Jennie and V

• It's a forum, so it's okay to talk about tea , especially when people love to hate my baby :peperun:

So, i'm going to tell you my point of view on the situation and also why I think I don't need any more proof.

Firts of all , forget about photoshop, fake hair , Jeju , jhope , car , angle or whatever ( the time to talk about authenticity is over )

And let's focus about the real deal

1 ° ) The fact that Hybe and YG have been silent for more than 48 hours is an irrefutable proof.

Don't expect an answer from HYBE either because that won't happen

(Imagine Hybe saying "oh yeah they're together and we hope everyone supports them and respects their privacy " when we know how toxic and savage the industry/ K-media are , it's a stupid idea :pepe-shrug: not to mention , it will bring fans more into their privacy)

Like I said, when it's fake, they'll say it's fake !! but if it's true the silence is the best option

2° ) Remember the scandal about V and the Chaebol girl and JK with the tattoo , Hybe quickly replies and shuts down the dating rumors

HYBE Shuts Down Dating Rumors Involving BTS V And Chaebol Daughter- What Started Them? - JazmineMedia
    BTS V has been involved in dating rumors, but what happened that led to this?
    www.jazminemedia.com

Same in YG , with Jisoo and the footballer, even if they took a long time to respond when the rumor went far like that , they immediately speak " No no , that's wrong information baby "

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/yg-entertainment-denies-dating-rumors-between-blackpinks-jisoo-and-footballer-son-heungmin

3° ) "Garoomy hypothesis" ,why YG would care about garoomy ?

Ok, let's "pretend " Hybe is silent because he use them to cover Garoomy then what about YG ? do you really think they will protect this little sh* , to cover another company

YG is already bad at protecting/ dealing with their own artist...do you really think they would f*cking care about what happened to Garoomy

They would even be happy and make a party to celebrate hybe new gg going down to the floor :pepe-dj:

Please , make it make sense

4° ) And last , Taehyung himself

let's not even pretend that we don't know how taehyung is ........ it's impossible for him to keep quiet about fake situations

he really hates when people respond false rumors and make sure you wake up from your dream

V on Weverse

"Pathetic. I wanna sing UGH

V on Weverse

"Tonight in dream I'm going to shoot poison stings on the back of their neck. Watch your neck" :pepe-back-away:

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• Go to Best Answer
  • He was mad because he hung out with that woman so he could get close to Jennie. That cheobol woman, Joana is close friends with Jennie.

Imagine someone trying to ship you with your gf/crush's friend. Of course, you wouldn't like it.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Edited once, last by kingkook ().

• Tea talk okay:

YG doesn’t have to care about the G-Situation but now the focus has shifted towards this dating story. This could be done on purpose by Hybe. Not the revelation but the whole “no comment” situation. Maybe BTS or some members wanted to date openly but Hybe interfered. Maybe they are now using this rumor and the focus it has gained in order to distract from G. Usually, big companies pay off rumors like this or they vanish. The whole timing seems sus

• i also wanted to explain why he used this line specifically

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Tonight in dream I'm going to shoot poison stings on the back of their neck. Watch your neck"

• i have many doubts about this situation. Gd unfollowed her shortly like a week ago acc to fans before this pic surfaced. But v and jennie couldn't have been dating for only a week or two. Some people pointed out that jennie didn't share the magazine photoshoot on her insta while others did. That only brings more attention to the rumours instead of going about as usual.

Hybe didn't comment on jimin's rumour with lovelyz yein either. Both these rumours were on social media. The chaebol girl is a non celeb and a rich girl so they might have felt the need to clarify. Media doesn't expose non celeb relationships.

Both hybe and yg could have denied even if it's true and most people would believe it. But they didn't. Not to mention the rumour was started by an insta account that got the pic from some random person. My opinion is that it is yg which has created this situation but not completely sure if it is them in the pic.

• No “🤮🤮” message yet so it must be real.

Jk but they both are within same circle of friends, probably they went to Jeju to smoke together and gossiping 💅

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i hate these circle of fans

they stalk that chaebol girl soo much

• Tea talk okay:

YG doesn’t have to care about the G-Situation but now the focus has shifted towards this dating story. This could be done on purpose by Hybe. Not the revelation but the whole “no comment” situation. Maybe BTS or some members wanted to date openly but Hybe interfered. Maybe they are now using this rumor and the focus it has gained in order to distract from G. Usually, big companies pay off rumors like this or they vanish. The whole timing seems sus

I can agree, with the way Hybe would benefit from the situation since fans believe it's Goroom's fault, but the way Yg don't gives a f * .... they would reveal the false relationship if it is fake.

Silence is the best option for both

• I agree, it obviously the photo is real. I don't understand why everyone automatically believes it's edited. So they obviously appear in the same frame. ^^

It is honestly pathetic, especially as the photo of J Hope they insist Jennie was edited into shows Tae with a different outfit and hair. How fragile and insecure they are.

K pop fans literally said a photo of Krystal and Kai was actually a photo of Kai and a seal, so I shouldn't expect any better ^^ ^^ ^^

• Both hybe and yg could have denied even if it's true and most people would believe it. But they didn't. Not to mention the rumour was started by an insta account that got the pic from some random person. My opinion is that it is yg which has created this situation but not completely sure if it is them in the pic.

why yg would create a story that doesn't bring him any benefit , at the moment of speaking it's not Yg who have problem with their company or artist

Hybe didn't comment on jimin's rumour with lovelyz yein either. Both these rumours were on social media. The chaebol girl is a non celeb and a rich girl so they might have felt the need to clarify. Media doesn't expose non celeb relationships.

Jimin's case doesn't make noise like this, it's just another random speculation ... Think about this , if Hybe clarifies the situation for the Chaebol girl because her family is rich and powerful , then why they also clarify the tattoo girl from nowhere that are not even rich or celeb

Is BTS’s Jungkook Dating Someone Right Now?!
    The tattoo artist has also spoken out.
    www.seventeen.com

i have many doubts about this situation. Gd unfollowed her shortly like a week ago acc to fans before this pic surfaced. But v and jennie couldn't have been dating for only a week or two. Some people pointed out that jennie didn't share the magazine photoshoot on her insta while others did. That only brings more attention to the rumours instead of going about as usual.

Their relationship doesn't go back to two weeks but several months, who knows when it really started
    And for your information , Jennie doesn't share anything on her account at the moment because if you go on her latest post, you can find a lot of hate comment (thanks to brainless fans)

if you have free time , drop some love on her last post !! I hope my answers help you :S

• i also wanted to explain why he used this line specifically

Taehyung is so savage :pepe-shame:

Did Taehyung Shut Down Shippers? - BTS WORLD

• Honestly I don't think there's any reason to speculate/theorize this much. Maybe they just want their relationship to be private, because hate aside, if it's revealed publicly everyone would be constantly speculating like "Did they have a fight? Did they break up? Are they engaged? Is she pregnant?(God forbid a woman gain some weight)" and shit like that and that could be pretty damn infuriating.

Or maybe they aren't dating and were just hanging out together and they're just not confirming it's them to again, avoid hate.

• Honestly I don't think there's any reason to speculate/theorize this much. Maybe they just want their relationship to be private, because hate aside, if it's revealed publicly everyone would be constantly speculating like "Did they have a fight? Did they break up? Are they engaged? Is she pregnant?(God forbid a woman gain some weight)" and shit like that and that could be pretty damn infuriating.

Or maybe they aren't dating and were just hanging out together and they're just not confirming it's them to again, avoid hate.

no reaction = people move on

Anyway, don't worry this story will be forgotten after the comeback

• I heard about this situation recently

(Hybe really in boiling water rn :clown:)

but the rumors are false, right? :melon_think:

• I don't think it's edited but I do believe given that the quality isn't great, that it was someone else. The original person said it was recent, Jennie has had orange hair since early April and as far as we know she is still in the States. Doesnt add up, but thats just me. I don't know why both companies would entertain it if it wasnt even them

• i think it's highly likely they are dating. tae didn't just accidentally follow jenny on insta. he must have thought he did it with his personal account instead of the public one

either way, i don't care :D and i'm happy that yg never confirms or denies dating rumors. i wish other companies do the same

• I do not understand K-pop stan logic

K-pop stans would gloat that a dating scandal could and would potentially ruin BTS

"THEYLL LOSE ALL THEIR OBSESSED FANS"

Armys : "spring cleaning I guess"

And yet you think the money hungry company that everyone calls HYBE nowadays would throw taehyung under the bus losing extra profit from these crazy obsessed fan purchases by making up a false dating rumor about him? :pepe-life-support:

Lort, make it make sense because all I see is nonsense :pepe-pray:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• ...tae posted a photo of a 1996 wine bottle back in february...

External Content www.instagram.com

:pepe-tinfoil-hat:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• ...tae posted a photo of a 1996 wine bottle back in february...

External Content www.instagram.com

:pepe-tinfoil-hat:

Do you believe in lovestagram ?

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!