MY "IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY" OPINION ABOUT SG!

• Im obviously joking with the title :pepe-tongue:

Anyways!

SG is a massive bop, i loved every part! DJ Snake and Ozuna are a great duo! Ozuna delivered as always and i really like his presence in the song. MTS part was short, buuut i also liked it and it went well with the song, Megan as always doing her thing! Lisa surprised me with so many screentime and dance!! My queen slayed! Her singing was perfect!

About the line distribution: to me was great. I don't have a problem with Ozuna having majority of the lines bc he is one of the most successful reggaeton acts so in a reggaeton music he dominates. I don't like how some are dismissing him just bc you wanted more of Lisa and Megan. It's ridiculous. Be respectful, he isn't a nugu stealing parts.

Screentime: i also don't have a complain, the CGI was a choice and I'm loving the memes kkkkkk

I am really happy with this collab and how Lisa was treated! I enjoyed the song, the vibe, everything! A massive bop!

About the negativism:

Anyways, this is a 10/10 for me!!

Stream the bop:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Imo the 2nd chorus shouldn’t have been added it should have been followed by Megan and then at the end after Lisa’s part ozuna should have sang the chorus it would have gave more flavor

But seriously I hate Megan’s part usually she doesn’t miss no;)

I respect your opinion kkk i liked the song and Lisa visuals were stunning!!

You didn't like!? Oh. I loved kkkk

• Such a relaxed and chill song. Totally my kind of song. The beats are chef kiss, a huge thanks to DJ Snake. As for Ozuna, I'm totally fine with his parts taking up most of the song, His voice & lyrics really fits with the song.

And you know, Lisa served as always. I like how DJ Snake gave her enough spotlight during her part. As for the MV, I guess we have good meme content :pepegrin:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I want to share my "important and necessary opinion too". The song is boring af, but it's Ozuna He always does the same tthing so that was to be expected, He did great of course since that's his "thing". Lisa did great too, she look very exotic and pretty.

• Such a relaxed and chill song. Totally my kind of song. The beats are chef kiss, a huge thanks to DJ Snake. As for Ozuna, I'm totally fine with his parts taking up most of the song, His voice & lyrics really fits with the song.

And you know, Lisa served as always. I like how DJ Snake gave her enough spotlight during her part. As for the MV, I guess we have good meme content :pepegrin:

Right?? The music is totally great! Super chill, but still danceable.

The memes are sending me to the skyyyyy kkkkkk

• I want to share my "important and necessary opinion too". The song is boring af, but it's Ozuna He always does the same tthing so that was to be expected, He did great of course since that's his "thing". Lisa did great too, she look very exotic and pretty.

Oh, you don't like Ozuna style, it's ok kkkkk Lisa was so gorgeous and extraordinary!!

I hate the Megan spoiler :angryr:

• for me, what is really weird is :

at the begining, when they had the names of the artist

why do they had to put "Lisa from BlackPink"

of course she is from BlackPink...i hope for a long successfull time

but she has 2 tracks on Spotify doing waves just as Lisa

do you think YG push the "from BlackPink" cos OT3?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I don't see a problem with Lisa from BLACKPINK bc it is true and she is part of BLACKPINK. This has nothing to do with fans fighting. It's just stating where she belongs. BLACKPINK is a bigger name than Lisa! It's a great promotion for Lisa and the Pinks.

• I don't see a problem with Lisa from BLACKPINK bc it is true and she is part of BLACKPINK. This has nothing to do with fans fighting. It's just stating where she belongs. BLACKPINK is a bigger name than Lisa! It's a great promotion for Lisa and the Pinks.

i just wonder if the member would be GDragon or Mino or any western artist that belong to a big group

and i am not saying she is bigger than BP

just that is weird

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!