Posts by Lovelyskies303

This. That's the only positive for me here. People can draw conclusions but don't give them the satisfaction of a confirmation. These two (especially Jennie) has been hated on so much they don't need to give more to people than what has already been taken from them.

I had this take but im not so sure anymore. If this is all real, whatever this account is having a power trip challenging Hybe/YG lack of recourse. I mean Hybe said nothing with Jeju and now look what happened. Theyre now hacking and leaking private photos, either fabricating or exposing. If Hybe says and does nothing now, imagine what lengths these ppl will go next. People like this won't stop until Hybe/YG either makes a statement, takes legal action, or pays them off. If its all true what's the worse that could happen? A good many people will be angry, companies stocks might dive for a bit but in the end everyone will go back to what it was before. They need to step up n protect their artists.

if it is true and hybe/yg doesnt say anything, then people will continue to invade their privacy to try and prove it. If its fake, then people will continue to fabricate evidence to prove theyre dating. I don't know, to me its best that they say something. Everyone will freak out and then like clockwork, it will settle

If HYBE/YG were to address this it'll likely bring more attention to it, cause international news to report on it, etc...which would bring more harm & pressure to those two than they already have. I hope they're at least waiting until it all goes away or dealing with it behind the scenes.

I don't think it's edited but I do believe given that the quality isn't great, that it was someone else. The original person said it was recent, Jennie has had orange hair since early April and as far as we know she is still in the States. Doesnt add up, but thats just me. I don't know why both companies would entertain it if it wasnt even them

sorry but this is really fans tripping over themselves making assumptions. I'm not jay park's biggest fan either and was lukewarm on his recent collab with IU but I won't pretend to speak for other people's motivations. jay park follows people he collabs with - judging by his insta caption and the photo in the studio, this is probably not their first time meeting or talking to each other. there's absolutely no evidence he followed jk out of pettiness or retaliation (wtf?). if anything they may already have been acquaintances/friends with jk posted his ig story clip.

nah i would disagree just bc he literally said "when I met jk". but other than that,, if someone has a history of being petty and spiteful on the internet, ofc people are going to put 2 and 2 together. on multiple times, he has done something specifically out of spite after upsetting fans. so when he followed jungkook not after jungkook posted on his story, but after ppl got upset with jay for claiming it was for him or when he opened a new insta, he followed only business partners and jk? or when ppl found out he met jk in feb/march but only posted after announcing a new single and dropping sales of his soju. once again, ppl are going to put 2 and 2 together.

im sorry,,, but i used to love Jay Park back in 2015. But now I have a deep set dislike for him, not just bc of what he's done but how cocky and demeaning he gets and then turns around with that "peace and love lol".

also, quick tea, i found out on a random late night/early morn dive on twt few weeks ago. he followed jk first in december after they opened their instas. jk was posted chef baek's show with jay park in the clip and ofc jay park GLOATED. ofc armys were upset so in retaliation n spite he followed jk on insta. n now with his new opened insta, he follows even less ppl,, not even his industry friends but he refollowed jk... 100% out of spite n pettiness. so him posting this right after he announces new music...

I don't think he should be blamed because it was his own privacy that was invaded. Those photos seemed like they were taken in secret by someone who wasn't supposed to be there. He didn't go in front of the medias to light up a cigarette

Some weibo account came forward and claimed that the person who leaked it faked the image. on one hand how can that image be faked, on the other hand i've seen what these obsessed fans can do and its terrifying. but anyways, tae's grown, he's 26years old. i hope, because I've seen what tobacco addiction can do, if its real that it isnt habitual and rather just an unwind sesh.

bruh this isnt grow up from diapers to now, its grow up from teen years. there is a huge difference. its not creepy because he was clearly not attracted to her when she was a teen, but now he is (he was dating other girls back then) let them be wtf

i think you misunderstood what i said lol. why are u equating this to toddlers. A lot of ppl found issue bc one she was portrayed as his romantic intertest in his mv when she was only 15 and he was what? 25? he was her mentor. obviously opl would find issue with that. anyways it was proven to be fake dating news. kfans knew it.

and honestly i was asking for just opinions bc i kno some ifans were saying that. soo why are you getting up yours with me??

Didnt Jungkook said he dated someone during America Hustle life? He openly talked about it ^^ .

Also didnt Tae date a fansign master named Hi?

I believe they all date at some points. They are humanbeing. Its normal

Yeah he did talk about her in ahl. i think the fan that supposedly dated Tae was an obsessive fan. the whole thing was weird bc she was VERY open about it and would brag about her relationship with tae on fancafe. soo im not so sure that one was true. but Tae has said that he would "date" people in junior high n high school with no meaning attached to it. just date them bc they asked him out and it wouldn't last for more than a week lol.

im not really a multistan (after almost decade of being a kpop stan i don't have time || ) so i just focus what time i have into bts. but i do trust bh to a certain extent when it comes to their dating "scandals". bh has never enforced a dating ban in their contract. bts is free to date if they wish even in their rookie days unlike jyp and yg. im not saying that they aren't dating. i'm saying im not going to sit here saying "there's no way theyre not dating" or "there's no way they are dating" bc as a fan idk what is going on and it's not my place. they could be or could not. we will never know unless they tell us n bts has been incredibly open about it, considering.

this is kpop, that's what they always say. until chen scenario happens :-D

I'm pretty sure all of bts has been open and honest about their past dating life. jungkook talked about being in a relationship briefly on a show, he would have been in junior high, he said it didn't last bc essentially he got bored. im pretty sure this is the girl. namjoon, hoseok, jimin, and yoongi, even taehyung have talked about dating but ofc this was also predebut.

you know it's not that hard to keep a relationship a secret? my parents know nothing about my private life even though I live in the house as them. what makes you think the bts members can't keep their relationships a secret outside their homes? not every couple needs to do pda to show love to their partner.

im pretty sure there is a difference between hiding a relationship from your parents and hiding your relationship from the whole world with millions of people watching your every move. but whatever the case is, i would want them to be happy whatever that means for them. i don't like pushing a narrative any idol cuz i personally i hate it when its done on me.

no, I don't think its dispatch. and i don't think its money either. If big3 comapanies can be sold out than so most definitely BH can. Especially the fact that since theyre at the height of their careers, tabloids and media outlets would pay so much money to have a dish on them. Also, to add, a lot of the dating "scandals" that are leaked or exposed, arent even news outlets or media paps. Theyre knetz. And knetz definitely aren't ransoming big name companies for money, cuz theyll just get sued.

So either theyre really not dating or theyre really good keeping it lowkey. I read somewhere that a lot of idols, especially the non-nugu groups, really can't keep up with a relationship. Some 2nd gen group idols said that since they started so young training, touring, preparing, promoting, repeating, theyre emotionally and socially stunted. They just don't do it...its kinda sad.