To kpoppies out there: A needed reality check

• OP has same the same energy as someone who will be crying in a future thread screaming "Why are these people dragging my boys? They never did anything to them!"

• I've never heard anyone dispute BTS's global success, but music is subjective, I enjoy other groups' music more. If you enjoy BTS's music the most, that's great! Go enjoy it, I don't get the point of this post.

You'd actually be surprised by the amount of people that actually do... but personally i just tend to laugh at them cause i know BTS doesn't have to prove anything to them. :pepe-toast:

• I think that bts on billboard won't worry there are users who said K-pop and bts will struggle there.

It's just an opinion. Not that serious.

The issue most users seem to have i not with op saying bts will be fine on billboard but with their other statements.

Anways this user is basically a troll. Perhaps they really do stan bts but they also like to set up bts in threads like this in order to get a hit thread.

• The issue most users seem to have i not with op saying bts will be fine on billboard but with their other statements.

Anways this user is basically a troll. Perhaps they really do stan bts but they also like to set up bts in threads like this in order to get a hit thread.

Yeah but you have to take context into the picture.

They're only calling the group's flops of the fans praying for bts downfall on billboard.

It's like a retaliation, which is obviously not mature but it's also not that deep.

Maybe I'm a little numb to fanwars though.

It's petty if anything, just not that serious. But then again I've seen far worse over the years on akp so perhaps it's just me.

• There's a difference between

1. XXX got this achievement and did XXXX and did XXXXXX

2. XXX got this achievement and did XXXX and did XXXXXX, YOUR FAVES COULD NEVER

3. XXX got this achievement and did XXXX and did XXXXXX, YOUR FAVES COULD NEVER DEM HATERS MUST BE FOAMING IN THEIR MOUTHS PRAYING FOR THEIR DOWNFALL XXXXX STAY WINNING WHILE ALL YOUR FLOP FAVES YESS U BITCHES IN MY THREAD WHICH I BLOCKED HAHA OOPSIE STAY FLOOOOPPPING WITHOUT 1/10000000 THE SUCCESS OF MY FAVES XXXX IS THE REVOLUTION THE MESSIAH THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY MAY BE AGAINST THEM BUT WE SHALL SURVIVE ALL YOU DUMB DUMBS THAT DREAMS ABOUT THEIR DOWNFALL STAY PRESSED

The reason why sometimes it rubs people off the wrong way is that some people just love to praise their faves, use their faves achievements and takes it as their own achievements, to put down other groups/fandoms, and proceed to victimise themselves like the whole world is against them.

It's not just for BTS or OP but this applies to all groups and fandoms. Whenever you praise your own faves and that you always need to talk about how everyone/the world hates you/your faves just to get your "praise" across, it just rubs people off the wrong way

• I get all that but then I'm like if I react by taking it seriously or personally them I'm doing exactly what they are doing to bts haters.

Taking things too seriously, there's certain shade you just brush off.

Calling your faves flops, etc. Just something to brush aside.

People are taking this thread too personally, I see petty jabs at opposing fandoms. Which I see everywhere.

It's not as uncommon as you think... Especially in anons. And other fanwars..... I think op made some points but they're dismissed by the pettiness in their wording.

But then again might just be that I'm too used to this.

• True true that was igniting the fire.

Bop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And that anger would be misplaced, just letting you know.

I suppose you're correct that the anger would be misplaced because people should be having an issue with you (BTS fans) rather than BTS, but it doesn't change the fact that people get annoyed with BTS as a whole when their fans do stuff like this. My point is that by parading BTS around being like they're number 1, and they're untouchable/undefeatable and by comparing them and saying they're better/more popular/more successful then all of kpop brings more hate to them. You can celebrate your faves' successes without comparing them to and degrading others lol.

• Posts like this amuse me greatly.

because OP wants people to know an important fact and take her seriously, but instead exposes her insecurities in the process, which makes the users go 'Meh is it this one again?'🤣

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!