SMTOWN 2022 - your thoughts

• first of all, I dont really care what other ppl say about sm.

they are the only company giving us a over 6 hours long concert for free,

so I`m not complaining about anything and you shouldnt too. just saying.

so here my thoughts:

1. yes, finally Key performing 'Hate that'. I was about to cry seeing the performance ;(

2. am I the only one loving that sm is giving their DJ's a time to shine? I`m glad there are a lot more DJ's than last year

3. IMPLAY is such a cutie :-) (he is a DJ btw)

4. the mystery of Johnny being in the iScream trailer - is he going to be a DJ? someone pls tell me

5. Onew and Ningning are a great combo I didnt think about before

6. LSM into was so funny lol

7. first concert performance was TVXQ 'Rising Sun' - so epic I was gonna scream (I actually sang along *cough*)

8. again, I realize what a happy mood song 'Hello Future' is

9. idk what other think, but I actually believe that some performances were not lip-synced, like the 'Back to You' (by Kun&Xiaojun) performance? you can clearly hear the breathing and all

10. Minho performing 'Heartbreak' was another highlight for me <3

11. finally we saw the GOT performances, the intro was great, but in the it was disappointing to me. I dont think this project will be successful. :pleading:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• I enjoyed all the soloists and collab stages. I also enjoyed SJ's medley stage, I wish more groups did something like that instead of repeating the same standard music show performance over and over again, but I'll just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume SJ have more control over this kind of thing. RV's pose was also a pleasant surprise.

• The budget was like 10 times bigger than last year and overall sets and outfits were alot flashier and better.

I love Hate That performance in the train station. It had such a nice vibe. Onew and Ningning voices did go well together!!!! It felt like a disney song. They both have Disney prince and princess voices. Minho's heart break was just amazing. The whole song and performance.

Idk why some people were waiting for a SHINee stage, knowing them well they wont do a stage as SHINee without Taemin.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I missed the beginning of the concert a bit, but it wasn't bad. I liked the Onew and Ningning duet. I loved the Red Velvet Pose performance. Joy Hello performance was also good. Key was very good as always. Girls On the Top performance was good, but the song didn't sounds catchy to me.

you can still rewatch the concert on twitter, but idk for how long.

The budget was like 10 times bigger than last year and overall sets and outfits were alot flashier and better.

I love Hate That performance in the train station. It had such a nice vibe. Onew and Ningning voices did go well together!!!! It felt like a disney song. They both have Disney prince and princess voices. Minho's heart break was just amazing. The whole song and performance.

Idk why some people were waiting for a SHINee stage, knowing them well they wont do a stage as SHINee without Taemin.

I also didnt expect a SHINee performance, they would never perform with 3 members. anyways, Minhos part (again) looked like a movie. <3

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Yess Hate That live was what I was most anticipating to be honest, and boy did they deliver. Taeyeon and Key did great!

Bad Love and Heart Break was great! I was really shook to see Ningning sing with Onew on Way. My two biases from my ulti groups sdfklj; And their vocals were great together. We were also blessed with other great vocal performances with Ordinary Day and Kun and Xiao's performances.

The Suju performances were really fun. I liked watching them. The GOT performances were epic. And aespa slayed all of the their stages.

Also, Zoo live! Totally slayed! I need to see it again so I can really look at the choreo because I did like it!

Watching this caused Favorite to get stuck in my head for the past few hours >.> good song though so can't complain.

Wishing for more EXO, but what Kai gave us was amazing.

Also, that Changmin song was hella crazy. His vocals and everything was fire.

Wendy's stage for like Water stood out to me a lot. The live band, vocals, and the gorgeous autumn setting was great.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The budget was like 10 times bigger than last year and overall sets and outfits were alot flashier and better.

I Agree. Instead, they will perform all members together next year. We will see next year DCM and Atlantis probably. They released a lot of solo songs. and they were all good songs. :pepelove2: It was enough for me even though I miss Taemin. :pepe-sad:

• the mystery of Johnny being in the iScream trailer - is he going to be a DJ? someone pls tell me

We are hoping so! The show he's talking about premieres on the 7th on Beyond Live. It seems like just a continuous set of DJ stages from the description. They updated his Spotify page too so we're also hopeful he's maybe signed too iScreaM like Hyoyeon :nervousk:

As for the concert, I thought it was even better than last year. I love the collab stages so much! I also love that while they very much promoted their 2021 musical outputs, they also had the veterans puling out fan favorites.

• 4. the mystery of Johnny being in the iScream trailer - is he going to be a DJ? someone pls tell me

Yeah johnny is a dj sometimes , i feel like some people forget too often x)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• I really enjoyed Super Junior's performance and realized what is missing on year-end shows: FUN!

Changmin's and Key's performances were among my favorites! CM's vocals are CRAZY (and his outfits were *chef's kiss*)!

Minho was a highlight for me. Main Character.

This show was another proof of quality of SM's vocalists. AMAZING!

GOT is stan material!

• I really enjoyed it! I think it did just what it was supposed to do - showcase the range of artists across the company and the different types and styles of music, while talking to fans and casuals.

It's an interesting hybrid because there are elements that are clearly talking to the fans (picking fan faves amongst group songs) and other elements talking to new people (helpfully labeling members of the group, English translations of the lyrics to the side). It's super smart.

It also does (I think) part of what it's designed to do to get fans of one group intrigued by other groups. While watching, I often found myself adding songs by artists of groups I didn't follow or know to my Spotify list because I liked them.

As I've said on other threads, I think the soloists really shined here with fantastic stages, while the older artists really emphasized their excellent performance skills (TVXQ and BoA, whoa!). I also really enjoyed the collaborations, which often paired more experienced members with less experienced members to pull out their best.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!