Kpop rap verses that makes your toes curl?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I saw this and it had some great qrts, post some from your faves that makes your toes curl in a good way :froghype:

Some bts ones are

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 8|8|

• Not a SKZ stan anymore but the raps in this song...

External Content www.youtube.com

Jennie's rap was the highlight of the song and made me replay it like 100 times

they ate that ngl

ik it's not the best rap but like... Miya's voice is so smooth and good OKAY?!!

no, let's talk about sunwoo being one of the best rappers out there right now..

AGAIN: Sunwoo!!!

External Content youtu.be

• Mad City the whole damn thing

lt64IYu.gif

• Really like the rap buildup in miroh and I love Changbin's rap in general.

Agree about jennie too, she delivers her raps well.

I'll have to check out the boyz and gwsn later.

• Twenty - itzy

External Content open.spotify.com

Next level - aespa

Outro : Tear - BTS

Love to hate me -Blackpink

How you like that- Blackpink

• External Content www.youtube.com

I liked his verse here too. Is there a live version?

• The entire second verse of SKZ's Domino.

Their intonations are simply golden!

External Content youtube.com

• I really love the rap line verses in Ma City, they are my favorite parts of the song

External Content m.youtube.com

I love Changbin and Han's verses in We Go

External Content m.youtube.com

• The entire second verse of SKZ's Domino.

I love this :pepelove1: I honestly really like their rapline I just can't seem to get into their songs :shyy:

• MA city is so good and underrated too :pepe-sad:

My first time hearing we go, I liked it.

• Hyerans rap part is so good and iconic :pepemusic:

• I was ready to post Love Maze, but then I saw in the OP first :angryr:

The entire second verse of SKZ's Domino.

I'm still impressed at how much Felix has been improving

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• LINKS pls I'm too lazy :cursing:

I agree with RM's rap since I know them already :lover1:

I think I heard 2 sunwoo raps from the last page too, they were nice

• This literally gives me chills....

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

I love this :pepemusic:

• NCT 127 Mad City, as mentioned

particularly Mark opening, Taeyong aggression at 1:12

(everything is time-stamped)

Chanyeol on Obsession

Taeyong in Chain

Taeyong on Tiger Inside (particularly memorable for me because his bars on 100 were just :watt: and then I heard this and was like YESSS dude YESS this. Mark can go between English and Korean but Taeyong's raps are just stronger in Korean - he has better pacing on the cadence.)

Mark's Jopping verse

Mark, Taeyong and Sungchan on Misfit

I know there are some Monsta X ones that I thought were awesome but I don't listen enough to their songs to pick out a specific one. Maybe something in Beast Mode.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• LINKS pls I'm too lazy :cursing:

I agree with RM's rap since I know them already :lover1:

I think I heard 2 sunwoo raps from the last page too, they were nice

so am I :waterr:

anyways okay here is mark in jopping

also sunwoo in tattoo

P.O. zero for conduct

• Timestamps :lover1::lover1:

Chanyeol was really good:lover1:

Really liked mark's verse in misfit too.

• I really like these 5 min loop videos lol :pepemusic:

I've heard zero for conduct before, just couldn't remember the name. I like it :pepemusic:

• I listen to that 10 min loop of mark's rap when I am angry with someone but cannot show it to them so I play it alone in my room at the full volume as if I am shouting it at their face (eg, my last year project mentor)

That's a great way to release anger :angryr:

• There are too many of Soyeon's verses that I geek out over. Her flow and delivery are just so nice.

Her verse at 6:04 is said by her to be a freestyle because she got nervous and forgot the real lyrics. I'm skeptical though. She purposely rapped out of pocket and I've never heard of any other Kpop GG rapper do that.

• External Content m.youtube.com

He literally said "I can still go" after that verse like how the fuck is that even possible?

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!