5 songs released in 2021 that deserve more attention from akpop

• The fact that Why Y is a cf song but it's such a bop (very familiar experience for us both though lol)

Loved Pado as well

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taste as usual my fellow moos :pepe-sad:

• Periodddd it's the taste for me chile. I'll share a few of mine purr.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (one of my fave b-sides of the year from a criminally underated group purr)

• Jay B album is really good :pepemusic:

• I Got U is SOTY. Allkpop only listens to groups from the same 4 companies and then they complain that kpop music isn’t good anymore. Like kpop music is perfectly fine, you’re just basic.

• I haven't heard the other 4 except bibi's why Y and it's a good song actually :pepemusic:

• The background vocals and drums approach in "I Got U" turned me off. They have songs that hit better in their catalog like "Flare", "Snooze", "Hero", and "Flowering".

LUCY is the most "out of left field" and underdog being a (K-)band with a violinist though..which isn't even common in the western world.

I like Sam's vocals when he leans a little bit more "Soul" than "standard Pop". He has more musical potential that he's hasn't tapped completely into yet.

• Whatever is a really good track and I love the girls charisma. Will check out all of these.

• I knew the Sam Kim and Woodz songs. These Walls is already in my playlists. I didn't care for Whatever.

Waiting on a new Sam Kim album like when. :pepe-sad:

On the others..

I don't usually care for Bibi's voice and didn't care for this one.

It was nice enough but I didn't care for Lucy's song.

I really liked their voices in Keemo and liked Whatever - I'm off to check out their other songs.

This is very pretty.

I'm still stuck on Chancellor's new album..

External Content open.spotify.com

I've also really liked this group I originally found on the TrenChill KR&B Playlist.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!