[RANKING] Top 20 Korean BG/Male Solo Songs of 2021

• TOP 20 KOREAN BG/Male Solo Songs of 2021

Since the year is drawing to a close, here is a compilation of the Top 20 Korean BoyGroup/Male Solo Songs of 2021.

Disclaimer: This is a subjective ranking. Additionally, it is impossible for me to include everyone's favourite groups in this ranking as I unfortunately cannot claim to know of every BG/Male Solo song released this year. If you do have recommendations that you believe I have not heard yet, please link them down below and I'll give them a listen!

NOTE: Japanese releases by Korean acts are excluded from this ranking as they will have a separate ranking.

20. LEMONADE - NCT 127

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

19. ACTION FIGURE - WAYV

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

18. DON'T CALL ME - SHINee

17. ROCK WITH YOU - SEVENTEEN

16. PYRAMID - P1HARMONY

15. FEEL LIKE - WOODZ

14. NERVES - DPR IAN

13. HATE THAT... (feat. TAEYEON) - KEY

12. CHEESE - STRAY KIDS

11. TAKE ME HOME - ATEEZ

10. MICROPHONE (feat. DVWN) - YOUNGK

9. LO$ER=LO♡ER - TOMORROW X TOGETHER

8. SPIDER - HOSHI

7. CRY FOR LOVE - BAEKHYUN

6. ATTENTION, PLEASE! - ENHYPEN

5. RED LIGHTS - STRAY KIDS

4. PARANOIA - KANG DANIEL

3. BAMBI - BAEKHYUN

2. SILENT CRY - STRAY KIDS

1. ADVICE - TAEMIN

That's it from me!

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

• Attention, please! is a masterpiece. :yesr: I'm surprised there aren't more Enhypen songs like Fever, Drunk-Dazed, Tamed-Dashed and Go Big or Go Home.

Drunk-Dazed was almost there - it was number 23 on my shortlist!

• I should've guessed Advice would be your #1. Criminal was your #1 last year, but almost there :pepe-cut:

TAEMIN always sneaks up and makes me loop his song for months.

I think Criminal is my most listened to song, ever on Apple Music!!

• Taste for Advice at number 1

canceled for lack of BadLove

It was shortlisted but didn’t make the cut!

In the meantime, enjoy Hate That!

External Content m.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!