Kep1er will prepare their debut immediately !!!

• The comparisons start... ;(

Believe me, imma have a whole bunch of threads lined up for when we start getting content from Kessler or whatever the group is called. :rolleyes:

But i gotta tell you, after looking at just a few videos online, it aint looking pretty for the group. Dont see how this group can come close to this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe they wanna debut in time for MAMA?

For rookie awards? Or stage?

Believe me, imma have a whole bunch of threads lined up for when we start getting content from Kessler or whatever the group is called. :rolleyes:

But i gotta tell you, after looking at just a few videos online, it aint looking pretty for the group. Dont see how this group can come close to this:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not u doing izone comparisons already

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• For rookie awards? Or stage?

Not u doing izone comparisons already

I actually was thinking of doing a thread or two after the group was announced but there was so much drama, it didnt seem like the right time.

But honestly, i've been doing so much Izone research recently, just watching videos, both fanservice and music related. And i'm coming to the conclusion that they might be the epitome of what a Kpop group should be.

And frankly, if they were a permanent group, Izone wouldve had everything necessary to be the natural successor to the NGG crown currently held by Twice. 8|

• I actually was thinking of doing a thread or two after the group was announced but there was so much drama, it didnt seem like the right time.

But honestly, i've been doing so much Izone research recently, just watching videos, both fanservice and music related. And i'm coming to the conclusion that they might be the epitome of what a Kpop group should be.

And frankly, if they were a permanent group, Izone wouldve had everything necessary to be the natural successor to the NGG crown currently held by Twice. 8|

people keep saying this when their digital performance isn’t even close to Gidle and Itzy’s best performing songs, let alone Twice’s.

People are also forgetting how much hate Izone’s lineup got after 48 - people were calling the lineup untalented and filled only with visuals. Can we at least wait until this group debuts lol

• I actually was thinking of doing a thread or two after the group was announced but there was so much drama, it didnt seem like the right time.

U really love izone

Izone was a great group. The girls were great. The music was good.

Let's see how kep1er turns out. I do hope the music will be good.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Anticipating bc of CLC's Yujin, since I stan CLC & SNSD's Tiffany Young, who was a mentor (albeit one who got no screentime except in the very last episode :suure: )!

So excited YJ's the main vocal (as she should be bc she's probably the most talented member from what I hear LOL!) :claps:

I didn't watch GP999, but have high expectations now bc of all the hullaballoo about the voting & results.............

Hope they don't let me down! They better be good after all this crap they've put the Kpop community thru these past couple of days LOL..... :pepe-back-away: Hadn't seen any threads about anything else for like the past 2-3 days LMAO

• there's no chance for YJ to be the main vocal

when they have Young eun and Chaehyun as strong vocalist already

🤷🏻‍♀️ Just repeating what I heard yesterday from another thread, LOL.........

Can ppl post videos of their performances or live singing so we know what to expect? 👀

I wanna know if they're at least as talented as JYPn lol

• 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just repeating what I heard yesterday from another thread, LOL.........

Can ppl post videos of their performances or live singing so we know what to expect? 👀

I wanna know if they're at least as talented as JYPn lol

they are a pretty GG overall, with good vocalist, good dancer and good rapper

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• they are a pretty GG overall, with good vocalist, good dancer and good rapper

They are pretty, and pretty talented enough. Some people were off-tune but at least they tried. I like Chaehyun the best out of those members (besides Yujin) because she's the most talented, she can really sing whoa.

Wow the first 3 or so members are SUPER pretty tho 🙀 Jisoo who?!

• Kind of expected tbh. MAMAs on 11th December if I'm not wrong. So they will release an album in the same week of the award show. Probably on the 6th or 7th December. For that to happen they'll have to start pre orders from atleast mid November. So there's max 20-25 days remaining for them to create an album from the scratch.

I don't have any expectations but I'm looking forward to how they are gonna do things in such a short time. This looks rushed honestly. Also there will be very little opportunities for promotions if you're releasing during year end. So yeah let's see how this pans out....

• They are pretty, and pretty talented enough. Some people were off-tune but at least they tried. I like Chaehyun the best out of those members (besides Yujin) because she's the most talented, she can really sing whoa.

Wow the first 3 or so members are SUPER pretty tho 🙀 Jisoo who?!

If you really wanna get to know them follow icyruios 's threads... They are on the 1st page itself.

• this is not good for bahihi as there is no way she will improve enough by december, i hope she does the right thing and sits out for the debut song and trains to up her performance level.

• this is not good for bahihi as there is no way she will improve enough by december, i hope she does the right thing and sits out for the debut song and trains to up her performance level.

She is not THAT bad. She can carry a tune plus she is a stable vocalist. Her Fiesta's stage basically showed that. She just needs to work on her expression

And this coming from a fan who dont really like her in the debut line

• She is not THAT bad. She can carry a tune plus she is a stable vocalist. Her Fiesta's stage basically showed that. She just needs to work on her expression

And this coming from a fan who dont really like her in the debut line

her vocal is not the problem for me, i watched all her fancams i really cannot not imagine her performing with people like xiaoting and hikaru bcos she looks really awkward kind of like those floppy balloon man things outside the car selling places...i dont know if that can be fixed at this stage :/:/

i disagree

she proved that she can be stable on stage

and she looked much more comfortable on stage than she did at the debut during the fiesta performance

you can already notice on the Mcountdown performance , that she really worked hard on her facial expression and her performance

and in contrary i think being surrounded by stronger performer will help her to improve her performance to match their energy

just like she did in the Shoot performance, ruan, myah etc.. are better performer than her

but because she was in a team with them she had to work hard on her expression and energy on stage to match them and she did a pretty good job

she's also the member of the lineup who have the least experience on stage, that must explain why she felt awkward and not confident during her first performances

• im sorry but she still looks funny here to me, i dont think just confidence can change it. but i do think she suits this concept more than elegant type like fiesta. she is lucky she is not debuting in izone bcos it would be so funny ^^^^

• im sorry but she still looks funny here to me, i dont think just confidence can change it. but i do think she suits this concept more than elegant type like fiesta. she is lucky she is not debuting in izone bcos it would be so funny ^^^^

well imo she's a much better performer than Hitomi, hyewon and Minju were during their time in produce 48

and if all of them could improve to become better performer , i don't see why bahiyyih couldn't

• well imo she's a much better performer than Hitomi, hyewon and Minju were during their time in produce 48

and if all of them could improve to become better performer , i don't see why bahiyyih couldn't

she might be a better performer (i disagree) but at least those girls can blend in to the background, bahihi is very hard to not notice im sorry she just looks very awkward ^^^^

Well if we compare them to iz*one Heywon was able to learn the choreography to la vi en rose pretty fast and she was able to perform it well an Bahi is more skilled than her

• Well if we compare them to iz*one Heywon was able to learn the choreography to la vi en rose pretty fast and she was able to perform it well an Bahi is more skilled than her

it is not about skills with bahihi, she just looks funny to me, hyewon was not that good but she did good to blend in but bahihi is very hard not to notice bcos of her body proportions ^^^^

• her vocal is not the problem for me, i watched all her fancams i really cannot not imagine her performing with people like xiaoting and hikaru bcos she looks really awkward kind of like those floppy balloon man things outside the car selling places...i dont know if that can be fixed at this stage :/:/

If Guanlin could improve enough to perform Energetic within like 3 months then why not Bahi. She's MUCH better than he was during his season.

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!