Posts by KpopVeteranARMY

Am I the only one who genuinely thought, besides their live vocals, which were admittedly abysmal (tho no Kpop idols are like Mariah Carey or Beyonce live anyway), that LE SSERAFIM put on an amazing show at Coachella? 😂

I'm just a casual LE SSERAFIM listener who didn't couldn't even match all their names until yesterday, and admittedly didn't catch the livestream of their Coachella performance, but I watched the fancams yesterday, and the energetic dancing, the stage presence and the crowd interaction was unbelievable!

I actually became a much *bigger* fan after watching and even planning on buying their Fearless & Antifragile albums if I still have the money at the end of the month (which is coming up soon)~ 😂👌👍❤️

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Give this bop the hype it deserves!!

Probably like some idols did where they'll just announce they're getting married or had a child already :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

^ If he’s smart, this is what he’ll do (sans the child thing, pray to God~ 😂 😂 😂)

Hopefully 10 years from now when the main hype around BTS is gone and he can just live his life in peace & happiness and settle down when people can just be happy for him, like Taeyang did w/Min Hyorin & their subsequent baby a few years after the wedding announcement~

(Tho not2day you hurt my heart as a Jikook shipper w/that “straight as an arrow” thing~ even tho it’s probably true 🥲)

You would need to do this in your PayPal account. Go to your account settings. Find "Website payments." Click that and look for "My automatic payments." You should be able to cancel the subscription from there.

Hope that helps!

Hi, it's me again trying to unsubscribe from AKP again 2 years after posting this thread for the 1st time just because I don't have time for AKP anymore. But now going to the PayPal app and clicking "Bills", "Payments" and and "Manage" just brings me to a button saying "Manage and cancel at 6TheoryMedia, LLC."

However, when I clicked on it, I couldn't find anywhere to do that on this website. I even tried emailing the contact email linked on the PayPal app sales@6theory.com, only to receive another email saying sending my email failed because that email doesn't exist anymore.

How do I unsubscribe now? 😂

Please help mods (or anyone) juseyo!

Thanks in advance!!! 🙏

In this thread I only counted group songs that have a member on the composition credit. I should have made it clearer sorry about that

If we counted solo songs SNSD would be much higher indeed. It's a pretty impressive list of songs they worked on

For The Boys Eng ver what is your source about Tiffany being credited on the composition ? I can only find her being credited on the lyrics (which makes sense, the melody of the song is the same as the kor version as far as I know, so the composition credits should not change)

My source is the Korean Music Copyright Association, aka KOMCA :)

IMG-0131.jpg

Searching Works | KOMCA

The "C" stands for "Composition" credit, and you can see Tiffany is represented.

I'm not sure why she's credited for the English Ver and remixes only when the melody is the same, but anyway that's what it says.

You can also check this website for everyone else's credits too, and it's more credible than just using Wikipedia or fan wikis as a source. 🙂👍

Tiffany from SNSD also helped compose the English version and remixes of The Boys.

Here are also the specific composition credits by SNSD members on their solo stuff & 1 song by Far East Movement that Tiffany featured in.

(Stealing from the KOMCA thread in a different forum that I started nearly 10 years ago before someone else took over)

Song Title - Song ID# - Songwriting Credit

GIRLS' GENERATION SINGLES

The Boys (English Ver) - 100000258051 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Tiffany

GIRLS' GENERATION ALBUM TRACKS

The Boys (Clinton Sparks & Disco Fries Remix) (feat. Snoop Dogg) - 100000258055 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Tiffany

The Boys (Clinton Sparks & Disco Fries Remix) (feat. Lil Playy) - 100000258062 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Tiffany

HYO / HYOYEON SINGLES

Badster - 100002586536 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

Badster (English Ver) - 100002586545 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

DESSERT (feat. Loopy, Soyeon) - 100003033695 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

Punk Right Now - 100002408234 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

Punk Right Now (English Ver) - 100002408239 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

Sober (feat. Ummet Ozcan) - 100002014361 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

Sober (feat. Ummet Ozcan) (English Ver) - 100002014367 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Hyoyeon

SOOYOUNG SINGLES

Winter Breath (겨울숨) (Original Ver) - 100002419058 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Sooyoung

SOOYOUNG ALBUM TRACKS

Winter Breath (겨울숨) (Acoustic Ver) - 100002419060 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Sooyoung

TAEYEON ALBUM TRACKS

PRAY - 100001405164 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Taeyeon

TIFFANY ALBUM TRACKS

What Do I Do - 100001352675 - Co-Composed, Co-Arranged by Tiffany | Written by Sooyoung

OTHER

Don't Speak - Far East Movement - 100001599605 - Co-Composed, Co-Written by Tiffany

Oh dear. Someone please hire that man a bodyguard. :annoyedk:

If he doesn’t already have one, hopefully he’ll certainly hire one now.

But to be honest, with how famous BTS are, I’m more surprised this hasn’t happened before to one of the members, especially since doesn’t everyone in Korea know what neighborhood some BTS members live in? They live in the most expensive apartment complex in Korea. Doesn’t take Sherlock to figure out how to get to their home.

And lbr here, I’m sure that girl is not the only one in the world who wants to hand V a marriage certificate. :nervousk:

(JK not me tho - he’s actually my least favorite member, but I don’t hate the man or anything, and whether or not I personally agree or not, many people believe he is one of the best-looking men in the world.)

Still, if that woman really is in her 30s, in my opinion she should be old enough to realize she should rein in her emotions, keep it in her pants, and most importantly, not stalk people to their private residences. To me, this sounds more like the behavior of a crazed teenage girl who doesn’t know any better.

Hopefully HYBE’s warning - and perhaps a little jail time for the arrested stalker - will be enough to keep future stalkers in tow. 🙄 :policepepe:

well that's what money will get ya

you don't see nugu groups going to disneyland hk do you?

Well, actually this nugu group xx-jenn-xx likes called XODIAC went there to film their predebut MV ^^

Pretty impressive for nugus, tho, yeah?

It’s only cuz if they combined both of Jimin’s ENG and KOR streams, he’d probably be a threat to Western acts, so ofc racist Spotify owners gotta protect the racial status quo so they say SPLIT! TXT is not as big of a threat yet to the racial status quo as Jimin or BTS so they let them keep their streams combined.

It’s just like how Twitter sorry I MEAN X refused to let the word “JIMIN” count towards the total number of Tweets about Jimin a few years ago because they determined by their own racist criteria that he had trended too much and gotten too many posts counting towards him, otherwise he’d probably be the winner of the most Tweeted-about person in the world, so then they determined that people would now have to make Tweets that said “JIMIN JIMIN”, and people must have maxed out that now too, so now I see people having to say “JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN” nowadays to count towards the number of Tweets about Jimin, too~ :pepefacepalm:

I say, Racism sucks and Spotify can go kiss my Kpop-lovin’ Asian-American ass~ :pepe-big-brain:

#SPOTIFYCOMBINEJIMINSSTREAMSNOW

It’s an interesting take, I think Jimin still sold overall compared with Jisoo in terms of album sales (last time I checked the stats). But certainly Suga and Jimin did sell more than Rose and Lisa. But it’s strange as Lisa is much more popular than Jisoo, and their releases weren’t that far apart. Not to mention Lisa released it after HYLT which arguably a more popular era than PV if you look at the stats and views. You can say YG sabotaged her but it still doesn’t make any sense. It’s a bit hard to compare because the members of both groups are popular in different countries, like BP members absolutely dominate SEA but when it compares to US and Japan, the BTS members dominate. BP has always had better YT views compared with BTS since they debuted for MVs, so I don’t know why anyone is surprised when they dominate this metric. But when it compares to Spotify, it’s BTS. Again this is correlated to the markets they are big in. I think the only exception is Seven, I have not seen an Asian artist since PSY hit 1 billion on one platform this quickly, JK is expected to do this very soon. It’s not even doing badly on YT, 250 million after two months isn’t bad at all. I honestly don’t think people should care too much about album sales, it’s mostly bulk buying. Streaming is a much better indicator of one’s popularity…

In my opinion, it’s because Lisa has more popularity internationally than in Korea, but most physical sales come from Korea (and China, too, I guess).

But even if you don’t compare their views to BP, BTS’s solos YT views mostly did really bad by their standards. And the difference between BP’s + BTS’s solos’ YT views is HUGE! Much bigger than the difference between their group MVs. Except for JK’s Seven, which was the real hit among BTS solos.

Then again Jungkook just broke the record for the fastest song to hit 900M streams on Spotify with Seven! Kpop or not!

I still think physical sales is a good measure of fandom size, but for general popularity, streaming probably really is the new way to go.

i love Shine with Me too 🥲

Yes, the emotions, the lyrics and the fact that Wonyoung wrote it for the fans~ 🥲

Even tho I’m not a DIVE -

I could still feel her heart, how much she truly appreciated them and their unwavering support in her time of hurt and need when lots of other people were hating on her~ :Wonyoung29:

Yess #Justice for Girls!

I felt like I was one of the only people who actually liked it! I didn’t think it was as bad as everybody said!

Question about the thread:

Do you guys think that I should change “title tracks” to “singles” since apparently that’s what songs w/MVs that aren’t the title track are supposed to be called? :sweat:

Your post hurts me because Shine With Me by IVE is one of my favorite Kpop songs of all time 😫

Also bc I love Either Way. (I’m a sucker for a good emotional ballad, lol)

Royal IS the superior IVE B-side tho. (Out of the ones I’ve listened to) :yesr:

Rookie + Mosquito *are* truly awful lmao

Life’s Too Short is one of my fave Aespa songs, but I can see why it’s your least favorite.

Love Lucid Dream, ICONIC, & Thirsty.

Lingo is def one of their worst B-sides too lol.

YAYYYYY it seems my unpopular opinion about TWICE’s B-sides is not that unpopular after all, LMAO~ :lover3: