What Is the best thing that company do to their groups that you appreciate the most?

• We always talk about the company's mistreatment and mismanagement. So, let change the topic fo awhile. I'm not company shooter or stans, but let just do this for fun.

I think even the company is really bad they certainly doing something good for the groups under them at least once, so which one that you think is their best treatment or you appreciate the most? Here is mine:

Bts is the only bg that I stan until now. So, one the thing that I applause bighit for is, when Suga tell them that he want to go to college and continue his study. He want to leave bighit at that time as his part-time jobs weren't enough to pay for his college tuition. So they paid for his college despite being a small company at that time and don't have stable income.

I really appreciate that they give him opportunity to continue his study even when they preparing him to be an artist.

• For JYPE? To be honest not much. Really only think the extra content is the company going out of their way to do something nice. Like TTT and CS and the behind the scenes stuff.

that's what I like about JYPE though they always have content...(especially for the GG) like there is literally content almost daily...like i like and sorta follow niziu as well so if we include all three current JYPE GG you will (hardly) ever run out of content lol

• JYPE has a lot of problems, but overall I'm very thankful because they respect the group Stray Kids, the first and foremost, as the artistic expression of the members. They are able to have creative input not only in the constrution of the music and express their thoughts and feelings, but their ideas are heard when It comes to concept, songs and title track choice, album name and everything. Even when the agency disagree, they give the opportunity for the members to sit and convince them that something can work.
    It makes the boys very happy, confortable and proud of what they do and I don't think anything can buy this satisfation for someone who truly cares about making music.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• OMG agency was really good at letting JinE leaving the industry without paying any penalty fee when her mental health was suffering and she was dealing with ED.

More agencies need to learn from them, if someones mental health is jeopardized to hell with the contract.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In SJ's case, I'm happy that SM let them start their own sublabel. Admittedly SJ had to fight tooth and nail for it and had to prove themselves capable before they were finally allowed to launch it but still. SJ in general have so much artistic freedom and creative control and that's such a relief.

As for NCT, I feel like SM provided them with a luxurious life? I don't know but I feel like they're always surrounded by nice things and all of their shows seem very high quality and they get to travel a lot to nice places, I know it's all mostly work (mixed with fun) but it's a huge improvement from how things were during SJ days. They also get a substantial amount of creative freedom.

• When staffs are really into bonding with the members ex. LOONA, if you watch a lot of Loona contents, you'll see the members seems really close to the staffs.

Another is when the CEO is having fun with the members ex. LSM with Hyoyeon on Tiktok.

• Another is when the CEO is having fun with the members ex. LSM with Hyoyeon on Tiktok.

Most legendary TikTok moment in K-Pop History is SNSD's Hyoyeon's #SecondChallenge w/Lee Soo Man! 😆

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!