Which company handled their artists' bullying accusations the best? Which company handled the accusations the worst?

• Official Post

imo:

WORST- Has to go to DSP. The statement they released basically helped no one in this situation, was very vague and borderline victim-shaming. No real explanation was given, no statement from the artists themselves either. At least say you'll "check the facts" or something...they released that and left.

Admittedly, the case is still ongoing. But with the way DSP is handling this, APRIL's career is most likely over.

BEST- Never thought I'd say this, but JYP in Hyunjin's case. They actually let him release a statement and apology(which is not common in the KPOP industry, many artists hide behind the company), checked with every victim and person involved and explained their stance. They didn't take a very long time to respond either.

What about you? :danceb:

• Their 1st response was by far the worst response out of any scandal, but they corrected themselves in the other statements. Right now it is still bad, they are not in a good situation, but i don't think it is worse than what Core Content (MBK) and FNC did with T-ARA and AOA (though the scandals were much bigger so harder to manage).

• Worse is T-ara all day every day. That company peaked in uselessness

Might be controversial but I kinda low key agree with you about JYP. I know fans are mad that they make it look like Hyunjin is at fault and some are even calling it mistreatment and comparing it to GOT7, but they kinda ended it hopefully and the hiatus will soon be gone in a blink of an eye and things can return back to normal.

Like if this happens to Day6 I'll probably be super pissed but realistically getting it done and hoping it die down which it probably will, is actually what's best for the group as a whole and I don't think it will affect Stray Kids much. If anything maybe it makes fans even more determined because of how they hated JYPE for throwing Hyunjin under the bus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!