Knetz react to YT view ranking of Idol songs in 2021 (TOP 40)

• YouTube view ranking of idol songs in 2021

1 BTS ‘Butter’ 553,978,956 (2021. 5. 21.)

2 BTS ‘Permission to Dance’ 309,076,980 (2021. 7. 9.)

3 BLACKPINK Rosé ‘On The Ground’ 226,210,924 (2021. 3. 12.)

4 TWICE ‘Alcohol-Free’ 169,914,304 (2021. 6. 9.)

5 ITZY ‘Mafia In the morning’ 162,637,350 (2021. 4. 30.)

6 BLACKPINK LisaLALISA’ 154,305,888 (2021. 9. 10.)

7 Aespa ‘Next Level’ 151,933,090 (2021. 5. 17.)

8 NCT Dream ‘Hot Sauce’ 132,757,045 (2021. 5. 10.)

9 BLACKPINK Rosé ‘Gone’ 127,883,792 (2021. 4. 5.)

10 IU ‘Celebrity’ 104,729,938 (2021. 1. 27.)

original post: pann

1. [+60, -4] I don’t think it was posted by an ARMY, but what if ARMY posted this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+50, -2] The funny thing is if their idol’s rank is high or they get mentioned, they say it’s awesome, and if it’s the opposite, they curse it or they say someone’s fans post it and promote it

3. [+25, -61] ARMYs please don’t post things like this

4. [+21, -2] Sorry, but BTS doesn’t need to be promoted like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+6, -0] Is this number subtracted from ad views????

• Give me the context for these replies. I am missing something. What is the problem behind posting this?

They are pressed thinking the op is an army( not known). To their petty logic an army apparently made the post to highlight the difference in views. When really it’s just a list. And if it’s really armys. They would have stopped at top 10.

It’s just kpoppies being bitter as usual

• Like we care. Kpopies are the same everywhere. They act like they are innocent while armys are the only toxic ones supposedly

this. There are bad apples in every fandom but we get dragged the most even if shit is started by others.

just days armys were getting dragged on reddit. Although that whole drama started because other fandom dragged bts first

• this. There are bad apples in every fandom but we get dragged the most even if shit is started by others.

just days armys were getting dragged on reddit. Although that whole drama started because other fandom dragged bts first

Like they care about who started it when they just want to hate on armys lol. Let them keep saying we are toxic. It doesn’t bother me anymore.

• I don't know what all of these kpop fans have against ARMYs. What is this logic? If someone other than an ARMY posts it, it's okay and if an ARMY does, it isn't. Wtf???? Comment on the topic of the thread dumbasses. You are getting that information with just sitting on your ass.

• I don't know what all of these kpop fans have against ARMYs. What is this logic? If someone other than an ARMY posts it, it's okay and if an ARMY does, it isn't. Wtf???? Comment on the topic of the thread dumbasses. You are getting that information with just sitting on your ass.

Everyone else is supposedly allowed to post their favs achievements and what not but only armys aren’t allowed to “brag” poor KARMYS.

• Everyone else is supposedly allowed to post their favs achievements and what not but only armys aren’t allowed to “brag” poor KARMYS.

The sentiments are same on Allkpop. These kids brag about their faves achievements with different filters on but have problem with ARMYs posting BTS' genuinely record breaking achievements. Why? Because BTS have alot of achievements while other kpop groups don't have as many as them. Honestly kpop fans are just dumb.

• I still remember all the Kpop fans' anger against achievement threads on the old AKP because somehow they got annoyed with BTS's nonstop achievements. But now it's all silence when everyone and their mama make threads bragging and titling their favs' achievement threads.

NGL it's always amusing watching all the hypocrisy happening lol

• I still remember all the Kpop fans' anger against achievement threads on the old AKP because somehow they got annoyed with BTS's nonstop achievements. But now it's all silence when everyone and their mama make threads bragging and titling their favs' achievement threads.

NGL it's always amusing watching all the hypocrisy happening lol

It’s amusing to see how kpop stans are the same everywhere lol.

• The sentiments are same on Allkpop. These kids brag about their faves achievements with different filters on but have problem with ARMYs posting BTS' genuinely record breaking achievements. Why? Because BTS have alot of achievements while other kpop groups don't have as many as them. Honestly kpop fans are just dumb.

That’s why, we gotta ignore some of these people. Their input adds no value to anything.

• they are pressed when presented with facts. LOL. I am curious to know views without ads though. that would be interesting.

The thing is OP was not shading at all. It’s just a freaking list. Pressed for what?? Hahaha isn’t there a yt chart to see with and without ad views

• It’s amusing to see how kpop stans are the same everywhere lol.

And they can't stand criticisms from ARMYS but they freely bash BTS, giving clearly biased "expert" reviews and long-winded essays.

But when ARMY does it, it's bullying their faves. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

• And they can't stand criticisms from ARMYS but they freely bash BTS, giving clearly biased "expert" reviews and long-winded essays.

But when ARMY does it, it's bullying their faves. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

They do it = opinions

Armys do it = bashing and armys are toxic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!