Knets react to total album sales ranking of kpop idol groups!

• Source: https://www.knetizen.com/total…s-ranking-of-k-pop-idols/

Knets comments:

original post: pann

1. [+112, -8] TWICE is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+74, -6] Over 35 million copies, BTS is legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+57, -7] TWICE..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected

4. [+26, -1] No matter what you think of TWICE, they sold over 10 million copies… that’s crazy

5. [+23, -0] BTS sold 15 million copies 2 years ago, but the number has increased to 20 millionㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -0] BTS’ Korean albums alone surpassed 30 million copies 6-1.jpg

7. [+15, -2] TWICE is a girl group but they’re at the top.. daebak

8. [+14, -29] Wow NCT debuted in 2016, but they ranked 3rd.. NCT is the best

9. [+13, -1] TWICE is a legend among male idols.. 10 million copies

The photos were showing up weirdly so I put it in the spoiler. Also idk much about sales so you'll are free to debate it with someone who is more well versed! I'm just happy to see my girls twaisu in top 4!

:pepelove:

Desbundar

• Whole domestic album sales is there because it means that those were albums released in Korea yes?

Because we all know that ifans buy 70-80% of those albums

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it includes solo sales, so they get a pretty big bump from Taemin and Jonghyun's solo releases

I mean suju has had tons of solos too

SHINee has been a steady seller + bigger Japaneses fan base

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t think this list is an accurate representation of the rankings, because sub-units and solos are not counted together when it comes to official rankings.

Here is a more accurate list of top 100 best-selling K-Acts:

• woah the difference is shocking 8|

Desbundar

• BTS are now at 35.1m after 'Butter'. I guess this was made before that update. Otherwise this is correct.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!