Confessions That May Revoke Your Fandom Card

• fakewol did u not watch their live like 2 days ago? they're coming back on feb 22. they even dropped a b-side already.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

u should join the taglist to stay updated on this stuff.

My shawol world just crumbled...

How did i miss the earth shaking?

My mistake, i was just too busy with work, health and my cat.

• Yeah i did.

I saw their pictures on insta tho where they got styled and stufd and i hoped it was for a mv, but instead it was for a performance of their old songs.

And uhm... I really don't wanna be that person, but i am a guy. Lol

Oops sorry When i use the term girl i use it as a sentence starter, not necessarily actuslly calling you a girl. Apolgies.

• Bigbang -

Seungri sucks. OT4 all the way. Shut up twitter.

I don't know what was up with GD and that ot5 pic, but I am starting to question whether or not I want to stay. If they support him, or show a more definitive, spoken support, I'm out.

Exo -

Chanyeol feels kinda ick to me know, and I don't love him.

Baek, wtf were you doing with that Chen anti.

Honestly the group is looking messy, and contracts are coming up in a few years... and SM ain't making stuff better.

Said it before, I'll say it again: I hate Candy.

Bp -

Considering the mess the fandom is, I think saying there name can cause somebody to revoke the fandom card.

In all seriousness, I didn't like the chorus of Gone by Rose

txt -

Nothing much.

b1a4-

I think you guys know this, but Baro and Jinyoung are never coming back. They've left.

• I get what you mean, i never actually disliked anyone but I held a grudge against sunoo/niki/heeseung stans after K was eliminated because they used his evil editing as mean to demean him and say he wasn’t worthy of the group, as if people didn’t do the same shit to their faves which I found hypocritical. I never disliked Jake/Sunghoon, I just thought that they got brownie points for their looks, which as much as I loved them then and now I found a but unfair. Personally, i dont give af for Kyungmin but he seemed around the same level as Jake and also showed improvement but people dragged him because he was the most popular contestant in Korea because of his visuals as if Jake wasn’t in the same boat for international stans. But I mean, I’m in no position to hate on anyone since I was a K stan (keiy)that went through all levels of the underworld during I-land.

:pepe-peek:

oof when you get into specific member stans that's a whole nother story. i've tried to forgive and forget since we're supposed to be one fandom right now and inner-fandom fights will just split us apart and not help enhypen, but some of these mfers...

about k, his "scandal" pissed me off too. other eggies really used his evil editing plus his mistranslated tweets just to get people not to vote for him so their faves would have a better chance of getting in the group. just petty and despicable. im glad he's debuting in bh's jpop group, tho he def deserved to debut in korea so he'd have more international success.

i can definitely relate to you about going through shit during i-land, i'm a hannie. i-land was wild tbh.

• Yes, it's a skip, i don't listen to it. I really like Un Haeng Il Chi, Trauma, Lean On Me, and If I tho. What's Good was okay for me. But I barely listen to it.

2SY0P7c.gif

Seungcheol Jeonghan Jisoo Junhui Soonyoung Wonwoo Jihoon Myungho Mingyu Seokmin Seungkwan Hansol Chan

• twice:

- dahyun needs to stop rapping like asap

- no mina isn't lead vocal level

- jungyeon sometimes sounds annoying

- chaeyoung needs to drop that old tattooist

- momo is the best 3rd gen dancer and she needs opportunities to show it off

- idk what happened to tzuyu but she's not that visual goddess anymore and sana & mina are easily prettier than her

gidle:

- shuhua can cut that shouting off sometimes, especially at fans on vlive

- miyeon can stop being so humble about her beauty tf

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• oof when you get into specific member stans that's a whole nother story. i've tried to forgive and forget since we're supposed to be one fandom right now and inner-fandom fights will just split us apart and not help enhypen, but some of these mfers...

about k, his "scandal" pissed me off too. other eggies really used his evil editing plus his mistranslated tweets just to get people not to vote for him so their faves would have a better chance of getting in the group. just petty and despicable. im glad he's debuting in bh's jpop group, tho he def deserved to debut in korea so he'd have more international success.

i can definitely relate to you about going through shit during i-land, i'm a hannie. i-land was wild tbh.

Omg you’re a Hannie 🥰

Hanbin was always my top3 along with K and Jay. A lot of Bluejays turned against K but Hannies were always supportive. 🥺🥺

Luv y’all and hanbin, I might actually be a hannie since i used to split my votes between those 2

😭😭

• army

- the way armys parade and flaunt bts's achievements is rlly inappropriate and obnoxious tbh, like we're not better than anyone else just because we like a successful group

- also, bragging about bts's rags to riches story and then shaming unsuccessful groups that are coming from that same place is weird

- i almost don't want bts to win a grammy because it'll make army even more insufferable

- yoongi's selcas suck actually he doesn't post any nowadays so i'd really take anything. i think i'd cry of joy if i got to see the snow app filter on him again...

Pretty much almost everything I wanted to say.

Seems like as the years go on, fellow army just keep becoming more and more rude, obnoxious, and loud... I’ve been in the fandom since 2015. ?(

• Omg you’re a Hannie 🥰

Hanbin was always my top3 along with K and Jay. A lot of Bluejays turned against K but Hannies were always supportive. 🥺🥺

Luv y’all and hanbin, I might actually be a hannie since i used to split my votes between those 2

😭😭

aww, i love k and keiys too. im glad the fandoms have such a good relationship, we need to be supportive of each other. im really happy knowing that we're not alone and we're both patiently waiting for our boys to debut. :lover1:

• also i have more

1st, shawols and moas: y'all stupid as hell for fighting each other it's literally embarassing

2nd, shawols: i feel like some of you think dec 18 means shinee are all babies and need to be shielded from the world. they are grown adults. i get feeling protective, but y'all need to realize that shinee are not free from criticism and need to take responsibility for their actions, especially regarding racial issues. the way y'all treated the native american girl who was offended about the use of the tipi in jinki's birthday vlive was disgusting. and we didn't forget about always love and that horribly racist and insensitive performance. but y'all love to brush it under the rug and not talk about it. jonghyun always took full responsibility for his actions, apologized and cleared things up whenever he did something wrong, and aimed to become a better person, so i just think it's funny that y'all will shield and try to "protect" shinee from criticism and go as far as to harass and doxx people who just want their culture to be respected. do better shawols.

• TXT - love them/ love their music but sorry boys, they need to improve vocals big time, they sound so bad live. Usually there's one or two members that are above average and the rest are average or below but they're all average or below vocally.

:cryingk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

af2742861f38a8052492507dba50048a.gif

5d32e75d410469d70a9bc9035b12e66a.gif

0ada580d39d9ed1dc9c6c8aa105a41f1.gif

77c0b8caca3836a8fe0c368f59b7d127.gif

• Exo:

- Obsession, Wolf, and Lotto are my favorite eras.
    - The Exo members who are no longer in the group still deserve to be respected, hating on them is completely wrong and if you are on SM's side with all the evidence that came out, you cannot complain when other groups are mistreated. You cannot cherry pick. They were mistreated as hell and deserved better from SM.

Lol why will anyone revoke your fandom card for this

PSA : User tic tac toe doesn’t have a personal vendetta against your favs. EXO is just dead and she’s bored. You’ll have to hear her unsolicited opinions till June 7.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!