Lucas' situation is looking bad bad

• The same user that accused him posted again and some of these if true are pretty... Leave the group worthy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The 1st one is pretty fucked up and the 2nd one is rude and disrespectful, don't know what to think atp honestly.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• if all of this is true this is really screwed up and nctzens on Twitter need to stop defending him and babying him.

There are still people thinking Seungri did nothing wrong, there Will always be delusional stans, but I doubt there is a way we can know if this is 100% true... Although him withdrawing would pretty much confirm it.

Neo got my back

• You know, if there is a moment to pinpoint or deny something this would be it. The 1st point is a pretty strong accusation and if false SM or Lucas shouldn't keep silence. I get keeping silence for the first situation but if silence is kept now and SM just made him "reflect"... I don't see how WayV can prosperate with both Chinese and Korean fans asking for Lucas withdrawal. Critical situation, feeling like shit for the rest of the members if true.

Neo got my back

• I remember saying this should be dealt with privately; I take back my statement (assuming these comments are true)

Absolutely disgusting.

Edit: I read the rest of the thread on twitter, and although it's not as bad it's petty. The one that stands out is trash talking members/agents, let's hope to god that one's not true

• They should address each claim directly. There's a difference between being a sugar baby and the other gross things he's being accused of. SM can't just make him rest and apologize for everything when fans aren't sure what he did and what he didn't

Exactly, do you know how weird it would be to see Lucas on WayV if shit like this keeps getting out and he just "reflected" and they didn't adress shit?

Neo got my back

• You know, if there is a moment to pinpoint or deny something this would be it. The 1st point is a pretty strong accusation and if false SM or Lucas shouldn't keep silence. I get keeping silence for the first situation but if silence is kept now and SM just made him "reflect"... I don't see how WayV can prosperate with both Chinese and Korean fans asking for Lucas withdrawal. Critical situation, feeling like shit for the rest of the members if true.

I heard the first exposer was DirectKill sasaeng/fansite master, the one who also write this post

Maybe that's why SM didn't say anything

• I heard the first exposer was DirectKill sasaeng/fansite master, the one who also write this post

Maybe that's why SM didn't say anything

I feel like these accusations now are strong enough to completely ruin his image so that's why I think that if SM or Lucas have to say something, they should already, there's barely anything to loose at this point. Let's how this develops.

Neo got my back

• I'm positive that Lucas did cheat, gaslight and use some of his girlfriends as he has apologized and SM put him on hiatus: we all know by know that if something is truly false, SM would either say nothing or instantly go after the accuser and sue the hell out of them. Unfortunately, stans either don't believe this or don't bother to see the situation from the victim's side for a single second.

Shit loads of crazed Lucas/NCT stans (especially international fans on Twitter and Youtube) are saying the most messed up fucking bullshit like "it's okay bc it's Lucas" and that "it's his life" and going after the accusers. I've seen the direct effects of cheating and it's absolute hell for the victim.

Cheating, gaslighting, etc is never, ever okay and I bet my life that if it was just some random guy who got outed for doing the same things Lucas did, the same people protecting Lucas would be saying shit like "all men are evil." Even as a fan of NCT, I know where the line stops.

Twitter people piss me off so fucking much, those hypocritical assholes saying that "Lucas needs all the support he can get, he's innocent etc etc."

This is precisely why people never come out about the dark side of idols. Imagine if you're a girl who just got terribly manipulated by the person you've loved, looked up to and invested so much into and then got torn apart by his fans for being a liar and for destroying his career.

This whole situation is just terrible for the victims, and I hope they get the help they need. And Lucas... I don't know what to feel. TBH, I know that everyone says this type of shit after it's revealed that an idol did something bad but I truly never liked him. Not saying I want his career to be over and shit, but he really, really needs to reflect on what he's done. It's not just this cheating and manipulating bullshit he did but trash talking his sponsors and members too. And it's amazing how strict SM is with the image of their idols and yet let him get away with this for so long. I'm not blaming SM, it's Lucas who made the shitty decisions but it's just shocking.

• I don't really think it is a serious matter before as I think it is just him messing with some sugermommies but now holy cow

If all these accusations are true, SM will ditch him for sure, what else Lucas has to offer to them to let him stay? His fansites are closing , hell his endorsements might even be cancelled

NCT has 22 other guys that can easily have Lucas spot, and hell who knows how many gems SM have in their dungeon waiting to be shown

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• --- DELETED ----

I initially got the wrong idea of the situation and said something nasty about the victims. Lucas is trash and he should get out from this industry :pepe-sad:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

Edited once, last by rosietwerk ().

• <X

This situation has become very serious so I’m no longer going to make jokes about it, and if that other article is true I don’t agree with outing at all.

And apparently wayv label is threatening fans?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 4 times, last by wendii ().

• This is why idols should always be mindful of who they interact or befriend with, you will never know who would stab you at the back when something bad happens between both of you

???? or maybe he should learn how to treat people with respect? maybe like this people wouldn't expose him , don't you think?

tf?? that's sexual assault we're talking about...

• This is why idols should always be mindful of who they interact or befriend with, you will never know who would stab you at the back when something bad happens between both of you

That being said, I pity the other NCT members, SM would be a thousand times more strict on them if this turns out to be true

What lol? That's wrong. It's his personality and behaviour that got him here in the first place. He wouldn't be worried about having a scandal like this if he wasn't a dick.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• This thread contains 94 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!