Soojin situation is frustrating me...

• The way Cube is dealing with this "scandal" is sooooo frustrating. First Soojin not meeting with the allegedly victim were already bad enough as the pressure were huge for this meeting to happen. Then Cube almost going mia after some "statements" when the situation wasn't really resolved to just reaching the allegedly victim after she said journalists were searching her to tell her history ... They are just damaging Soojin/G-idle more and more.

The only way to them to resolve this and make it clean is by doing an SM/Taeyong situation and show their proofs to Dispatch and stop it already, but if this isn't their plan, I don't even know how to express how dumb and inefficient they are.

If Soojin is prove guilty, just apologize and "reflect" and end. Go on hiatus and comeback after.

If she is innocent do more to protect her and to her innocence be heard by everyone.

I really don't understand what they are doing. The way they are dealing it just keeps this to be brought to the public even more.

Am I crazy? Bc I really hope they are doing something.

• I hope this won't end with surprising statement:

"Seo Soojin is no longer member of (G)I-DLE"

because if it will end just like that, then it would mean that CUBE make mistake from the begining, because case would be buried long ago, if they would send Soojin to this first meeting with victims older sister.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope this won't end with surprising statement:

"Kang Soojin is no longer member of (G)I-DLE"

because if it will end just like that, then it would mean that CUBE make mistake from the begining, because case would be buried long ago, if they would send Soojin to this first meeting with victims older sister.

Oh, that would be really surprising. Let's wait and see. They could be preparing something bigger that we don't know.

• Oh, that would be really surprising. Let's wait and see. They could be preparing something bigger that we don't know.

duh, I've just realized that I made mistake and use the last name of True Beauty Soojin haha

dfdb93c52d9cf7dc53951ce7621ebdd902752309.gifv

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SM didn’t pay anyone for a propaganda. If that was the case then they would’ve done it at the beginning and not have waited 4 years.

You are naive. Dispatch literally extorts companies with dating pics. The business is dirty and money is the only rule.

• because if it will end just like that, then it would mean that CUBE make mistake from the begining, because case would be buried long ago, if they would send Soojin to this first meeting with victims older sister.

It's unclear. In a first message, the older sister said they received an invitation to meet with Cube/Soojin but she said her younger sister refused to meet and that they wanted a clear admission of guilt from Soojin to meet up. It's only on the following that she said Cube’s invitation was to meet up with Cube’s legal team, which is why they had declined.

So it's unclear what were the exact terms of the meet up offered by Cube.

• It's unclear. In a first message, the older sister said they received an invitation to meet with Cube/Soojin but she said her younger sister refused to meet and that they wanted a clear admission of guilt from Soojin to meet up. It's only on the following that she said Cube’s invitation was to meet up with Cube’s legal team, which is why they had declined.

So it's unclear what were the exact terms of the meet up offered by Cube.

What we've learn from Kihyun and Hyunjin situations seems that best way to "close" story is to Idol & victims face 2 face meeting. Those even end without any payments (well at least we don't know about them), and Hyunjin himself even wrote that his former classmates decided to cheer for him in future activities.

• You are naive. Dispatch literally extorts companies with dating pics. The business is dirty and money is the only rule.

Do you even know what dispatch posted regarding the Taeyong situation?

They exposed the person for editing messages and lying about claims against Taeyong (which had gone on for years). SM did nothing to help this situation.

But I’m sure your narrative will change if Soojins situation gets cleared up. Let’s wait and see. I’m sure you won’t be so quick to believe that cube paid people off to lie.

• Do you even know what dispatch posted regarding the Taeyong situation?

They exposed the person for editing messages and lying about claims against Taeyong (which had gone on for years). SM did nothing to help this situation.

But I’m sure your narrative will change if Soojins situation gets cleared up. Let’s wait and see. I’m sure you won’t be so quick to believe that cube paid people off to lie.

Every story has 2 sides. They just focus on that one accuser, not the whole history of multiple accusations of multiple incidents regarding Taeyong since 2014.

• What we've learn from Kihyun and Hyunjin situations seems that best way to "close" story is to Idol & victims face 2 face meeting. Those even end without any payments (well at least we don't know about them), and Hyunjin himself even wrote that his former classmates decided to cheer for him in future activities.

Oh I agree with that. But if the victim's side attempts a power move on Cube and tries to dictate their own terms to the meet up, of course Cube is not gonna comply just like that. So right now, it's unclear what were the terms of the meet up Cube initially offered to the sisters.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!