Posts by oddol

Lilac was a yt error tho I remember. For whatever reason they weren't counting the MV views for the songs chart🧐

Appreciate the effort but this list still feels way too heavily leaning towards post 2019 songs... Just looking at IU's entry songs in this speaks A LOT. One cannot convince me that celebrity lilac hold my hands or even eight (and most of the songs on this list for what matters) are bigger hits than Good day, you & I and friday.

It's impossible to compare like this imo cause this doesn't take into consideration how streaming, or whatever happened, influenced longevity and made charts stall

do you know how video report work on yt? how come every removed video i reported says edam copyright claimed it? :/

are they claiming every plag*arism video?

Ive read a similar explanation before as well but cant remember where

I know that for IU, Celebrity was merged into the lilac album when its was released, but her previous pre releases before that are still listed as single albums on melon.

Yes also love poem doesn't have a duplicate. I've also noticed that she also has the album version of palette's singles blocked from listening. So it's probably done at request🤔

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

including featurings right?

are u ignoring stuff on purpose or what? ?( if you saw the tweets and how blinks reacted, how didn't you see the reason?

jennie is obviously the one with the hbo cameo and the writer is ,quote directly from them, "a proud BP anti" with previous tweets accusing them of searching "western validation"

pchromo4  bbgc

If you're interested :)

This fan made a tutorial to Help others go through ticketing. They counted seats, how many are remaining (for Saturday at least) and talked about factors that would make it difficult comparing it with previous years ( fanclub size among these)

I mean, wasnt she at 95m or something gaon downloads "officially" back in 2017 already when the downloads numbers were still available? I think its pretty safe to say 100m is long passed, considering she's released 18(?) songs since, even if downloads overall have taken a huge hit.

yes but if gaon doesn't let us see anything besides the certifications it's not that "official", and even if that's the case you still can't claim anything

Blueming got 2,5m downloads

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her 20th song to do so

i don't want to say bs, but i think she officially passed 100M downloads with this? :/

How is people turning up on every comeback for years not fandom tho? you can be a "fan" and not a "stan"

if someone can't afford merch are they not a fan?

i know that's what i'm confused about if they use total streams from yt do they do the same for korean charts for the global chart? since they most probably use uls for their digital chart

cause why would they use 2 completely different type of data collection for the same chart :/

does this mean the digital chart and the global chart don't use the same data?

cause why would youtube be good for the global chart and not for the domestic one? ?(

KOREAN SALES on Twitter
    “Circle Chart has added Apple Music data to be reflected in the Digital Chart from Week 28 (this week), and the Global K-pop Chart from July 1. Below all the…
    twitter.com