Posts by oddol

2 AM, T-ARA recently released, they are all under different agencies now. T-ARA did it with an agency they aren't signed up with.

There is an exception to pretty much any solution proposed.

also, this is sorta why i added that "how they're credited in it".

i feel what you're saying is more relevant to OSTs than "collabs"

those are not comebacks and usually the artist and their agency have nothing to do with it, apart from lending their voice.

so whose is it? the singer or the drama production?

what are you even saying... everything has exceptions and exceptions never stopped the world from categorizing things

Well I am looking for a definition of how songs are accredited to an act and considering different examples, not just one case or another. The ideal definition should fit all cases.

lol nothing fits everything, in whatever context.

2 AM, T-ARA recently released, they are all under different agencies now. T-ARA did it with an agency they aren't signed up with.

There is an exception to pretty much any solution proposed.

but that's not the case you were discussing about nor is it something that happens regularly

no one doubts whose comebacks those are

i would say: first who's agency publish said song

seem the most fair way.

then how they're credited in it (feat or not)

royalties are a completely other thing tho

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So, in the end, they never announced the new percentages and the awards are this Saturday

their site also still say 60 digitals 40 judges so are we sure they're really doing it lol? :melon_think:

I don't think competition impact that much digital points

But both first month and full year have their disadvantages

i don't think they even meant to only count 1st month but a mix of both. only first month would me really dumb for a YEARLY category :-P

bro calm down lmao

why are you making a problem over this. it's a song, she just isn't paying for it :peperich: what does it change for you if the pepsi logo is everywhere? listen to it and enjoy it. And if it's not of your liking go back to her old songs.

there's literally no difference between this and an ost

I could ask the same thing, personally I think some of those daesangs could've easily go to other artists, especially album of the year. MU was huge and you're talking about one of their biggest domestic and internationally acts and Coldplay, which is self explanatory, I'd say go enjoy your fav's wins instead of throwing shade at others.

especially album of the year? :huuh: that was set in stone for iu look at the stats...

Oh brother. Read the chart maybe. The top 10 have no judge based. It's 80 percent digital and 20 percent vote.

If anything, people should have been making a bigger deal for this, since Bonsang is the biggest award you can get beside Daesang. AKMU should not have win this award over 5 other nominates.

oh yea sorry i'm dumb i forgot

but anyway as people is saying here, there are downloads and "melon internal data" whatever that is and akmu had a pretty successful album (so more tracks to dowload) and these predictions aren't correct 100% so a margin of error of at least 2 points is possible

If you know this and believe this then why cry over award shows. Don't give a shit about or talk about them. Problem solved.

gda were pretty fair in general but here we have changmo case. his top10 bonsang was SECURE, until it wasn't. obviously rigged to favore a group. and they use gaon and we know gaon stats

Either My Universe had a big lead on downloads or they don't consider a featuring a collab. I can't think of any other fair explanation.

I think you should let it go. Granted, we don't know what the actually data they have used but it's the most fair and accurate out of most award shows.

See this chart below. Akmu won the bonsang, but the data doesn't agrees. It's the only oddball bases on the data. Maybe MMA want to award AKMU with the top 10 and take away this award. Just my guess.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.