Posts by oddol

youtube chart is a mess lmao.

i remember in march/april during the firsts 2-3 weeks of lilac they weren't counting AT ALL the mvs views in the total song streams. on the second week it had like 14M views in the mvs chart (worldwide) but it wasn't charting in the "top songs" one when the cutoff was around 9M.

her page was also saying coin had double lilac views :cryingr:

Looks like it was still true for Kill This Love in 2019 that was also released at 12AM.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still that one was with the old realtime chart :/ is it still like that with the new one? Considering that after 1am there's also 24hits

I wonder how Gaon certification works at this point, seems like they are a bit late?

IU Celebrity has passed 100 million streams on Melon. around May-June. And that's just Melon alone. On Genie it had 40-50 million streams by the same period. So Genie+Melon 140-150. With other charts added I think it is safe to say that by the time Gaon gave the 100 million certification the song had 200 million streams already on all platforms. So how the fuck does Gaon count? Why the certifications are so late?

Aespa Next Level has over 90 million streams on Melon and over 30 million on Genie. It is also already eligible for 100 million certification.

the use filtered streams not the actual ones

thank you ^^

I didn’t. Year over year digital points have gone down. This is true. This has no relevance to the answer you gave me.

And in the next post I mentioned that melon and digital points were different things when the OP brought up this years releases and not older releases. If you can’t follow along conversation it’s not my fault lol.

the fact that it went down doesn't mean that gaon changed the method they use to calculate it . i just told you a reason why it went down.

so, since they were calculated in the same way, you can more or less still compare new songs with songs of the past couple of years

and anyway, wasn't the other person comparig it with rollin? can't you even compare hit from the same year now? :cryingr:

The two metrics are different? That’s a streaming chart and digital points is inclusive of all digital sales including downloads.

the fact that melon is different from gaon doesn't change what you said about "staying more in top10 > digital points". that, imo :) , it's not true since DP are ,in the most part, indipendent from other songs performances. contrary to their position in a chart.

and this doesn't mean stay high in chart doesn't matter, just that comparing two songs with high and somewhat similar performances just based on that when there's a logic point sistem to do so doesn't seem that reasonable to me :)

and btw you can't even follow your own arguments and expect me to? lol.

argument started with someone comparing digital points

you: DPs are not that important. how long you stay in top 10 etc is

them: is it? this gg has more dp in the same amount of time but stayed less in top 3 on the platform that has more weight on gaon!

you: melon and gaon are different

and then you come telling me this last statement is relevant to your first statement. if you say so...

Digital points have come down in general and the way they’re calculated also keeps changing. You can’t compare digital points year over year.

How long you spend im the top 10/20/100 etc is a better metric.

No. gaon didn't change the way they calculate the digital points. they are low because a big source of digital points is low, downloads.

digital point is the best way to compare songs. it doesn't depend on competition like "How long you spend in the top 10".

you can clearly see that one week you can be n1 with 30M points and another week you can be 4th with 30M points.

being n1 doesn't make the first song performance better if we're talking about sales and actual music consumption.

This is why idols should always be mindful of who they interact or befriend with, you will never know who would stab you at the back when something bad happens between both of you

???? or maybe he should learn how to treat people with respect? maybe like this people wouldn't expose him , don't you think?

tf?? that's sexual assault we're talking about...