Karina is #4 among the it girls choosen by Knetz among 3rd & 4th gen !!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the rest of the top 5 is :

1. Jennie

2. Hwasa

3. Izone Wonyoung

4. Karina

5. JOY

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• so she is 2nd from 4th gen

congratulations!!

btw also congrats to Joy for making it to the top 5 which is a superb thing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope this ends the "blah blah is the it girl of 4th gen,deal with it" threads

the discussion about who's leading the 4th gen in term of it girl ended since Karina became the only 4th gen GG member to top twice the brand reputation

and appear among all the poll about who's the leading it girl of 4th gen

and became the #2 4th gen idol with most fancam surpassing 1M in 9 months

• Jennie and hwasa eating up top 2 isn't surprising at all. Just when I think their careers have become untouchable walls, they bag another 2 or 3 cfs and further practice social distancing.

I knew wonyoung will be here ngl. She stood out to me since her izone days. Karina tho...barely a year since debut and look at her power. It reminds me somewhat of the tzuyu craze when she'd debuted. I hope sm allows proper solo promo and doesn't make the same mistake as jyp. Its so good to see Joy here ig her popularity in sk is hella underrated amongst ifans.

Overall it's a good list but I feel arin would be a nice addition too.

Desbundar

• Jennie and hwasa eating up top 2 isn't surprising at all. Just when I think their careers have become untouchable walls, they bag another 2 or 3 cfs and further practice social distancing.

I knew wonyoung will be here ngl. She stood out to me since her izone days. Karina tho...barely a year since debut and look at her power. It reminds me somewhat of the tzuyu craze when she'd debuted. I hope sm allows proper solo promo and doesn't make the same mistake as jyp. Its so good to see Joy here ig her popularity in sk is hella underrated amongst ifans.

Overall it's a good list but I feel arin would be a nice addition too.

i think if it was a top 6 or 7 arin would be here

it's just that she's still a rising it girl

and the fact that she's not from a big company doesn't help her in comparison of other who get more exposition

• Jennie is in her on league.I feel like people don’t give her enough credit for being the most loved Female idol of Korea (IU is not a idol for me so doesn’t count) like they did with Suzy back in the days. But girl with little to no promotion is still the queen of everything that is considered trend and cool in Korea. Ps: kinda missing miss Irene in the list too

• Jennie is in her on league.I feel like people don’t give her enough credit for being the most loved Female idol of Korea (IU is not a idol for me so doesn’t count) like they did with Suzy back in the days. But girl with little to no promotion is still the queen of everything that is considered trend and cool in Korea. Ps: kinda missing miss Irene in the list too

i think it's most about the actual it girls these days

irene kinda lose her place with her being not active for one year and her controversy

meanwhile Joy got a lot activities and a lot of people talk about her instagram and visual these year

• i think it's most about the actual it girls these days

irene kinda lose her place with her being not active for one year and her controversy

meanwhile Joy got a lot activities and a lot of people talk about her instagram and visual these year

I feel that with the new comeback she will raise to top five, because her visuals are elite. Girl is getting prettier and prettier aging like fine wine

Knetz have love-hate relationship with IT GIRLS. Some of them hate Jennie, but would go off and imitate her style. Same with almost all the girls listed here. Karina, Hwasa, ive seen a lot of hate. Wonyoung too.

• Solo jobs have little to do with this

hwasa have t promote solo in months, neither has Jennie, Jennie doesn't even go to variety like hwasa

Like why, Karina is trending but both need to prove if their popularity is stable as some months Arin was in this top5 but u don't see her here

solo job have to do with this

you're all lying to this point '-'

Hwasa it girls statut really peak when she started to get solo activities through successfull collaboration with other artist and her solo apparition in variety show like i live alone, nobody considered her as an it girl before she blow up as an it girls when the restaurant she recommended become a hot place

and same for Jennie, jennie was popular but idols like Irene and Hwasa were consider above her until she start to get tons of magazine cover photoshoot and tons of cf, before this jennie was consider as an it girl in korea but not the #1

and the argument of solo promotion is the exact same reasons why in Korea none of the twice members is consider as a true it girls, because none of them have been able to prove their individual popularity considering that they have always been consider as a group and promoted like a group

and since you took the example of Arin, arin is also a great example of how solo activities is the best way to boost your it girl statu to the next level, because even during nonstop Arin wasn't consider as an it girl, it's after the success of Nonstop and all the cf she got for the underwear etc.... plus her MC job that she started to be really consider as an it girl in korea

• Solo jobs have little to do with this

hwasa have not promote solo in months, neither has Jennie, Jennie doesn't even go to variety like hwasa

Like wy, Karina is trending but both need to prove if their popularity is stable as some months Arin was in this top5 but u don't see her here anymore even tho omg cmb was around aespa one

I mean, solo ads (the rest of them have expect Karina)

maybe I was wrong in the words choice

usually the more ads she has, the more signs that she is able to be IT girl

so that makes Karina amazing, K-netz knew despite 0 solo ad

Understand?

• Arin has solo jobs RIGHT NOW but they don't make noise bc her group don't make the noise they made in 2020, simple as that. U can even check brand ranking for Arin and omg in general to get a view of it, BG basically took that palace and any other gg that is trending could take it from BG later too

Hwasa and Jennie stablish themselves years ago so the solo jobs now don't matter how it will matter for younger girls, I'm talking about them here, they will be high anyways bc that who the public see anyways above if activity or not

And irene never been conside over jennie in it girl territory, she been in more visual polls but Jennie always been above her gp wise

• You’re right at some parts, Jennie became an it girl after running man, Jennie had the most solo pictorials in Blackpink before 2018 but she wasn’t that popular, twice members and Red velvet members were much popular in Korea

Arin became an it girl from her hit web drama not because of nonstop the song pretty much like April Naeun from the web drama A-TEEN

Karina is pretty much like tzuyu in 2015-2016 if brand reputation existed then, people would have seen the similarity in 2015 and 2016 polls, Next levels being a national hit like cheer up, so people are interested in the visual of the group. tzuyu ranked higher than Irene for to be an it girl , it wasn’t until 2017 , Irene established herself as an it girls due to visuals and Red flavour big song. Jennie was nowhere on that List until 2018 that’s the truth.

Also Irene was bigger than Jennie 2016-2017 with the GP

• Arin has solo jobs RIGHT NOW but they don't make noise bc her group don't make the noise they made in 2020, simple as that. U can even check brand ranking for Arin and omg in general to get a view of it, BG basically took that palace and any other gg that is trending could take it from BG later too

Hwasa and Jennie stablish themselves years ago so the solo jobs now don't matter how it will matter for younger girls, I'm talking about them here, they will be high anyways bc that who the public see anyways above if activity or not

And irene never been conside over jennie in it girl territory, she been in more visual polls but Jennie always been above her gp wise

I think there are some cases in here. Jennie, Hwasa and Wonyoung, atleast in Korea, is bigger than their group. Not to discredit BP, IZ, and MMM, but it's clear that all these women has a brand rep of their own.

Meanwhile Arin and Karina still need their group promotions. I think that Solo jobs are better for promotion, but in the case of Karina and Arin, they're literally marketed as the face of their group, hence there is an attachment between individual and group. Meanwhile, the other three i mentioned clearly are independent off of their own group.

• Jennie gets magazine deals because shes the IT girl they didnt make her the IT girl so lets correct that.

Jennie is the IT girl while basically doing nothing in Korea promotion wise if your going to come argue that she gets promo in korea cant help but laugh.

Hwasa only really became a IT girl last year through basically forced promotions not naturally tbh

• Hwasa only really became a IT girl last year through basically forced promotions not naturally tbh

Didn't she became one when she made pig intestine or something really popular. She did major business for a restaurant. She started some food trend. Had successful solo and collab songs. She wasn't really forced.

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• This is true, YG's promotion and favoritism for Jennie helped her a lot, Jisoo was originally the most popular BP member in Korea up until the D4 era

Anyway, congrats to Joy :pepe-toast:

• Didn't she became one when she made pig intestine or something really popular. She did major business for a restaurant. She started some food trend. Had successful solo and collab songs. She wasn't really forced.

This and Hwasa was already popular with MMM being one of the favorite kpop group within the gp. Her viral appearance on ILA was similar to Jennie on RM so yes, they weren't forced and actually Hwasa company did the right move by promoting her so it's not forced, it's called a management who treats you as the star you are. Can't say the same about YGE :pepe-tea:

• This thread contains 79 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!